Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Get A Professional Builder For Your House Supervision - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get A Professional Builder For Your House Supervision (268 Views)

I Need A Professional Builder / Build Right Don't Just Build Anyhow Engaged Yourself With Professional Builder's / Consult A Professional Builder - Di-fayem Projects Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Professional Builder For Your House Supervision by Kambols95(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
[b]1. The first step to take after the purchase of your land is to call a licensed Surveyor to help you produce the survey plan. A survey is a document which shows the total area of the land you have purchased (in square metre), location of the land, name of the land owner etc.
For example, a 450 square metre land is equivalent to 1 plot, a 600 square metre is 1.33 plots etc

2. There is the need to consult an Architect for your Building design/drawing. It is important because a proposed building should have a plan. That is what should precede whatever structure one intends putting on the land. Also, for approval of the building from the town planning unit of the local council area, the architectural design must be provided. You start by entering into a dialogue with him/her and giving your brief.
Note: The drawing must be sealed by a registered Architect

3. There may be need to provide a structural drawing especially if the structure to be built is a multi-storey structure/duplex/framed building/sky scrapper etc. That can only be provided by a Structural Engineer

4. To be able to manage effectively the cost implication of the proposed structure, a client should consult a registered Quantity Surveyor (cost estimator) to give a detailed costing of the entire elements of the building from the foundation level to roof level. This will ensure you to have a clear view of how the project is going to span when the budget have been adequately put in place.

5. If it is a big project (not a residential building), the services of service Engineers (Mechanical and Electrical) is needed since the piping and electrical system will be run systematically for those kind of projects.

6. lastly, the Professional that will help to bring the client's dream of owning a befitting home to reality is a[b] Builder[/b]. By virtue of the training he/she may have passed through both academically and professionally, he interpretes all the drawings and documents produced by the above stated professionals to manage the building production process. He monitors and supervises the Artisans and Craft men on site to ensure compliance with those drawings and specifications.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to summarize and effectively point out how each of these professionals fare in the construction industry.
I hope you find this thread helpful.
Together we can help to reduce quackery in the building industry.

If you find the thread educating, Please feel free to contact MAK DESIGNS AND CONSULT for your contracting and consulting services via
Email- makdesignsandconsult@gmail.com
Whatsapp-08037641814
Twitter- @KareemMuizAbio2[/b]
Re: Get A Professional Builder For Your House Supervision by kunlebonik(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Looking for the building developer for your new acquired land or buy and land,
want to repair exissisting house even letting, contact me, and trust God with us
at BONIK BUILDER.
E-mail: kjosonis2000@yahoo.com
Phone contact Watsap: 08038899130
Catchment area: Nigeria.
Re: Get A Professional Builder For Your House Supervision by Kambols95(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
YOUR BUILDING IS IN SAFE HANDS.
I AM A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER WHILE MY WIFE IS AN ARCHITECT.

YOU CAN CONTACT MAK DESIGNS & CONSULT FOR YOUR:
- SURVEY PLAN
- ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- MECHANICAL DESIGN
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN
- BILL OF QUANTITIES
- PARAPET CONSTRUCTION
- SUPERVISION OF BUILDING PROJECTS
- GENERAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES

All at a reduced professional fee

makdesignsandconsult@gmail.com
Re: Get A Professional Builder For Your House Supervision by Kambols95(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
YOUR BUILDING IS IN SAFE HANDS.
I AM A PROFESSIONAL BUILDER ( CORBON REGISTERED) AND STRUCTURAL ENGR. ALSO, MY WIFE IS AN ARCHITECT.

YOU CAN CONTACT MAK DESIGNS & CONSULT FOR YOUR:
- SURVEY PLAN
- ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- MECHANICAL DESIGN
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN
- BILL OF QUANTITIES
- PARAPET CONSTRUCTION
- SUPERVISION OF BUILDING PROJECTS
- GENERAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES

All at a reduced professional fee

makdesignsandconsult@gmail.com
Re: Get A Professional Builder For Your House Supervision by Kambols95(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Merry Xmas and Happy 2022 in advance to our beloved customers.

We appreciate your patronages all through the year 2021.

We pray to Almighty God that our customer- relationship continue to blossom and successful.

Once again, we appreciate the Lord for seeing us through the end of this year amidst every forces of impossibilities.
Re: Get A Professional Builder For Your House Supervision by Kambols95(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Our services include:

ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
COST ESTIMATE
BILL OF QUANTITIES
SURVEY PLAN
APPROVAL OF DRAWINGS
CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY (C OF O)
GOVERNOR'S CONSENT
DEMOLITION APPROVAL
GENERAL CONSULTANT
Re: Get A Professional Builder For Your House Supervision by Kambols95(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Happy new year Nlanders

(1) (Reply)

Sitting Room Leather Sofa For Sale / For Your Housing Project / Real Estate Buy Back Investment Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.