Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

One Man's Meat Is Another Man's Poison. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / One Man's Meat Is Another Man's Poison. (400 Views)

South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption / Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) / Pedro Dried Meat Is Available!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Man's Meat Is Another Man's Poison. by oluwakayode25(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
So lately guys, i have been seeing a lot of monitor lizard on the front page and hardly would you see any that the animal won't be tossed into the fire.
I remember eating that animal once as a kid and plenty of snake meat too, but the thought of eating any of these animals make me cringe.
Heading back from work, i saw an aboki hawk a grass cutter by the road side.. Now that is meat.... Sweet juciy tasty meat, nothing beats the taste of grasscutter or porcupine..
What's that favorite meat of yours??
What's that common meat you detest??
I remember eating those flying insects as a kid, now i think i might throw up at the thought of consuming it......

(1) (Reply)

Just Mated Adult Female Gsd For Sale / Gsd Puppies Available / Top Animals In SA That Can Sense Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.