Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Father Demands Probe Into The Death Son, A Medical Student Who Drowned In Russia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Demands Probe Into The Death Son, A Medical Student Who Drowned In Russia (248 Views)

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / Land Dispute: Sele-oge Tom Stabbed To Death, Son Butchers Assailant / Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Demands Probe Into The Death Son, A Medical Student Who Drowned In Russia by Erons123: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nigerian father, Prof Amaechi Ndubueze has demanded an investigation into the death of his son, Knowledge Uzochi Ndubueze, a medical student who drowned in a Russian River.

It was learned that Uzochi Ndubueze an indigene of Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia, had left Nigeria to study medicine in 2018 at Yugoslavia State Medical University.

And was reportedly dead after news that she drowned in a Russian river last week.

The bereaved father, a lecturer at the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU), said he received a call around 3:30 pm on July 9, informing him of his son’s death. Prof Amaechi said:

“It was his guardian who stays at St Petersburg: another city different from Yugoslavia State, where the boy was studying that called to inform me about my son’s death.

When I asked him what happened, he told me he was not there with him to actually say what happened.

“But according to unverified source that spoke to him, the guardian, he learnt that the boy went for a picnic with others at a lake where the boy was said to have drowned and died instantly.”

“The news of my son’s death is rather unfortunate because we did not hear that he was sick as he has no previous sickness. So we suspect a foul play.

We suspect that they are trying to use drowning to cover-up.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/16/father-demands-probe-into-the-death-son-a-medical-student-who-drowned-in-russia/
Re: Father Demands Probe Into The Death Son, A Medical Student Who Drowned In Russia by Simplyleo: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Anyway, rip to the deceased.

Since this did not happen in Nigeria, children of hate will be thinking of how to relate it somehow somehow to Nigeria thereby creating a good launching pad and start hurling the missiles to Nigeria.

The least that is expected is to explain how Buhari destroyed the educational system already built by Jonathan resulting into the need for the deceased to seek education abroad.

Meanwhile, these are the same people who always brag about some of them attending school abroad. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Father Demands Probe Into The Death Son, A Medical Student Who Drowned In Russia by BeforeJuly: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Anyway, rip to the deceased.

Since this did not happen in Nigeria, children of hate will be thinking of how to relate it somehow somehow to Nigeria thereby creating a good launching pad and start hurling the missiles to Nigeria.

Lol!
Dem plenty.

1 Like

Re: Father Demands Probe Into The Death Son, A Medical Student Who Drowned In Russia by BeforeJuly: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Erons123:

“The news of my son’s death is rather unfortunate because we did not hear that he was sick as he has no previous sickness. So we suspect a foul play.

We suspect that they are trying to use drowning to cover-up.

You don't have to be sick to drown na.

Truth is probably 90% of Nigerians can't swim.

1 Like

Re: Father Demands Probe Into The Death Son, A Medical Student Who Drowned In Russia by saheedbadmus(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rip

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Three Men For Allegedly Gang-raping Lady In Ogun / Falana Leads Group To Seek Prosecution Of Company For Negligence Over Death Of U / Lawyer Hail Supercop AIG Ahmed Iliyasu For Prompt Justice For A 15 Year-old Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.