Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Discussion About Opera News Hub - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discussion About Opera News Hub (218 Views)

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / How Do I Check My Earning On Opera News Hub / Opera News Hub Creators Get In Here, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussion About Opera News Hub by maxevans: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
As you already know Opera news hub is a platform where you can write articles and publish it and in return opera news hub pays you for your articles. I have been publishing article for 3month now and I discovered that opera news hub is too strict and can be so annoying... My article was rejected several times after publication due to unnecessary reasons..I mean, why publish an article and then reject it? what for?...opera news hub is beginning to have bad reputations.
it is so unfair, after wasting time, effort and resources to write articles they'll now reject it... I'm not sure if opera news hub can be reliable, I try so hard to follow the policies but even at that you stand a chance of rejection after your article is published, There was a time I wrote to them, they apologize and republished my article, only for my article to be rejected again...it's so annoying,
hopefully someone can shed light on what the heck is wrong with opera news hub, they need to improve and get better... someone cannot even publish in peace without your chest beating like talking drum for fear of rejection.
please if you have solution to this problem, please enlighten me. thanks
I have a website, if only I can get my website to opera front page, I'll be so glad
my website name is thewildanddomestic.com

(1) (Reply)

Can Bulk Sms Drive Traffic To Your Site / How To Sell Any Product/Services Online With Free Traffic In 2020 And Beyond? / Which Online Businesses Can I Engage In With A Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.