Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” (42833 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Paulynez(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2020
That last pix tho...
OBO be telling weezy "Omo let's secure the kpa..."
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by iokpebholo: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Wizkid is great but 2baba is d greatest of all time

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That's the Same Way Ronaldo Will Tell Messi Exactly What Davido Just Told Wizkid grin grin

Messi was lucky to have played with xavi iniesta and co, they left, Barca is shit even with expensive buys ever since, he is just another goal scorer who scores goals not a maradona who won trophies with Napoli and Argentina, he influences nothing
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by bigcee(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Hypnotise:
Wizkid has always been the better of both musicians. If you doubt that ask yourself, will OBO be where he is without his father's money and his squard writing songs for him?

Btw, OBO P.J chilling with his goons is on another level.
Guy you be dunce o. Chai! who dey do you?

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Otsam(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2020
Hypnotise:
Wizkid has always been the better of both musicians. If you doubt that ask yourself, will OBO be where he is without his father's money and his squard writing songs for him?

What’s some people’s problem with children from wealthy background? Did davido’s Father pay you before you know him? Ikechukwu, naeto c, Bred, DJ Cuppy are all from rich homes, why can’t they all compete on the same level? Is buying songs from someone else not part of music? Don’t give in to poverty. I pray you become wealthy and I’m sure you wouldn’t expect less from your children.

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Kenstufez: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Stop saying rubbish, is OBO the only son of a rich man in Nigeria? Didn't wizkid get support from banky? Or you think he has the best voice/sings better than everyone in Nigeria? Both of them got supported at the start of their career, so don't use "fathers money" as a yardstick

Hypnotise:

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by RPG2020(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2020
The only G.O.A.T we know is C.Ronaldo
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by DAVE5(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wow. I was a fan before I saw this post. Now I'm a f^cking Air Conditioner undecided

Btw, the only GOAT I know is Yinka Ayefele grin grin grin

Me wey be heat extractor from time, wetin I wan come turn to now

Btw: my account balance grew by about 16billion when I read this news
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by jayworld15(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2020
Tyriq:

We all love fela, but stop Condemning others using fela as an example, I will only point out one of ur false claims. 'fela songs are religious friendly' bros how? Fela wey b atheist, de always insult pastors and Iman at any instance. Fela that almost or was having sex live on stage, Bros what is religious friendly in fela's music?

Can you name the song and let us evaluate what he was teaching there?

When he was using pastor and imam in that his famous song, do you know what he was implying? What he said, is it true or false?

Worshipers pour literarily “libation” (if you don’t know the signified in that case, it means upmost worshipping reverence) on their pastors or imams to the extent that they ambulate on foot to church or mosque whereas their pastors, Alhajis, imams etc use good ride.
Check religious schools and see if children from poor members or worshippers from the church or mosque can attend it?
Is that socially and morally right?
God has given everything to man but man should not make life hard for others to live in. If missionary schools were run like this, how many Africans would afford to be educated, seeing that education is paramount to one’s growth?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by seanwilliam(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2020
Biodun1929:
Davido fans won't like this. If Nas ever calls Jay Z the GOAT, I will automatically stop being a Nas fan.
jayz is currently GOAT followed by nas , eminem ,,rakim

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by seanwilliam(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Not really. Perhaps by Nigerians in different parts of the world/worldwide (which is expected), but not other nationalities worldwide. Davido has this impact, Wizkid, nah.

wizkid is more known in international than Davido

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by kenzysmith: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2020
Wizkid dey sing o i still prefare davido songs the songs dey sweet for ears, i can sing risky and blow my mind lyrics but i can't even sing joro chorus. I don't care if davido buy songs make wizkid too go buy songs too.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by ademola1580: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wow. I was a fan before I saw this post. Now I'm a f^cking Air Conditioner undecided

dats true bro MON is the living legend

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by promisedeco(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=Laravel25 post=91800610][/quote]
Are you a laravel developer? Laravel25
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Mastakija(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2020
everything na or-di-yo

if u know u know
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Biodun1929(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
jayz is currently GOAT followed by nas , eminem ,,rakim

Nice list.
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Beexkay: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Hypnotise:

you know how many artist wey there papa get money but wey no blow.... Davido might not be talented but I respect him because he works like he had nothing

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by nobone(f): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Enemyofpeace: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Davido and second hand clothes and shoes be like bread and butter
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Enemyofpeace: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Hypnotise:

writing of songs for an artist is no big deal, it is part of business.... His father's wealth has nothing to do with his success. Stop hating!

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Enemyofpeace: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2020
Beexkay:
you know how many artist wey there papa get money but wey no blow.... Davido might not be talented but I respect him because he works like he had nothing
don't mind that guy. Na jealousy dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by McCoy662(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Davido = Messi
Wizkid = Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by officialfestus(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2020
grin
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Nmezor(f): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Is Wizkid older than DavidO?
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by AK284(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That's the Same Way Ronaldo Will Tell Messi Exactly What Davido Just Told Wizkid grin grin

They call it mutual respect.
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by oodua1stson: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Tflex01:
The fans will still fight on this. grin

But hope this your "greatest" no include Tuface sha??

cool
WizKid gas surpassed Tuface in everything tey tey. Baba still remains a legend but Wizzy is the biggest to come out of Africa
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Maliqcious: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Hypnotise:

A fool with a plan would beat an intelligent with no plan... Last last your talk no add up.. Na only Davido papa get money? D.j Cuppy, Tellaman, Lynxx what do you have to say.. Wizkid is a product of the street. I.e Talent meets Opportunity.. Davido with his money have to work harder because he has no platform to put him out.. Banky W has already sold-out in the media and every concert he's performing and headlining.. Talking about song buying.. It is business most Talented artiste buy songs. M.J, Beyonce, Rihanna, Drake, Mariah Carey so don't bring that shit here.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Maliqcious: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Biodun1929:
Davido fans won't like this. If Nas ever calls Jay Z the GOAT, I will automatically stop being a Nas fan.
but Jay Z is a goat... I love Nas too.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Erys(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Gspotlicker:
then tell me will Wizkid be where he is without banking's money just like rema he won't be where he is with out don jazzy's money either way it's still money u will use ..now tell me won't u be happy if your father was rich..you know that will pave a way for ur generation but you're so rotten in poverty that why you will end up like Wizkid father not keeping anything for your children

This is uncalled for na. U could still make ur point without dis unnecessary banter.
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by thinkmoney(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hypnotise:

My brother, Davido has shown with this comment that he is a skilled diplomat, matured mind and a complete gentleman.
That's wisdom and tact he as shown there. Between him and wikid, I have been having difficulty choosing my greatest, but i have now, and I think you know who it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) / Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members / Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.