Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Get Good Wares At Cheap Prices As Quality Can Get - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Get Good Wares At Cheap Prices As Quality Can Get (416 Views)

Affordable Trendy Dresses For Sale, Wholesale And Retail Prices As Low As 4,000 / Ladies& Men's Wares,Beauty& Health Products Plus Kitchen & Household Needs / Super Doped Cloths At Cheap Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Good Wares At Cheap Prices As Quality Can Get by mimitoyin10(f): 3:51am On Jul 17, 2020
Hi.. I'm here to introduce you to "Our shop, Your shop".we sell wares ranging from shoes, bags, lipstick, nighties, pajamas, eyelashes, perfumes, bedspreads,duvets,female underwears,rings,phone holders, and so on...at very cheap retail prices in Benin city. We don't collect payment before delivery but payment upon delivery, what ever u want, you'll get it as promised and when promised.. I'm here because of my favorite letter of the alphabet and that's "U"...when you're okay, we're okay..

So please just send me a message on my whatsapp number and I'll add you to our group where you can view all our wares and if you don't find any appreciative, you can always leave but please just give us a chance to be responsible for your looks and feels.. And if the wares can't convince you.. I'm sure I can try but please please please... Give us a chance and send me a message... Thank you so much

Note:not only for females, guys can order delivery too maybe for yourselves, your mom, your sisters, or wives... Especially if you're not in the same place with them, a little pampering will keep you in their good graces, if it's meant as a gift delivery, we do that too... Thank u very much for reading this far.

My whatsapp number :07058820909
Re: Get Good Wares At Cheap Prices As Quality Can Get by mimitoyin10(f): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hi everyone. I wanted to inform you that orders are ending tomorrow by 12pm noon.. So please give us a chance to impress you and send us a DM... Add us up on whatsapp and if you're not impressed.. It's okay to leave

Remember we are always here for you.. It's "Our shop but always your shop "
Thank you and have a good evening... Our whatsapp number is up above.. Thanks
Re: Get Good Wares At Cheap Prices As Quality Can Get by mimitoyin10(f): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hi lovelies.. Happy Sunday
I just wanted to inform you that new orders are arriving today, and we have quality unisex shoes available. Please just DM us on whatsapp to be added to the group... And for everything single thing you buy, we get to play secret Santa and give u a gift... Nice, right? And we accept payment in installments. We are here for "U" .

"Our shop, your shop "awaits you... Thank you and have a nice day
Whatsapp numbers:08078158907,07058820909.....pls, if the second line isn't available, the first always is and u come first to us... Thank you, have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Organic & Promixing Skincare From Scratch For Free / 14 Best Braids With Weaves Ideas For 2020 / Open Box Adidas EQT GAZELLE For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.