Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari (8722 Views)

Pat Utomi: We Will Sack Any Airport Manager,whose Airport Doesn't Match Standard / Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction / APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by zakim(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2020
A former governor of Zamfara State, Abdulaziz Yari, has dismissed allegation that he assaulted an airport official at Malam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA), Kano.

The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) had, in a tweet on Wednesday, accused Yari of violating COVID-19 protocol at the Kano airport.

“He refused to adhere to the protocols and procedures put in place by the Federal Government through the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on #COVID19 by forcefully pushing away an officer of the Environment department when he insisted that his luggage must be disinfected,” the FAAN had tweeted.

But the former governor, in a statement by his media aide, Mayowa Oluwabiyi, said the incident cited in the tweet never happened. Yari said he followed all the COVID-19 preventive protocols set by FAAN.

He described the FAAN tweet as “odious and distasteful” and demanded that it retracts the “offensive tweet and tender an immediate public apology to him for the falsehood published about his person.”

The statement said, “We wish to re-affirm that H.E Abdulaziz Yari, the former governor of Zamfara state is a law-abiding Nigerian who will never resort to violence on any issue whatsoever. “H.E Yari holds the Federal Government of Nigeria in very high esteem and supports all steps taken by the Presidential Task Force on COVID 19 to fight the deadly pandemic.”

FAAN had condemned violation of the new protocols and guidelines at the airports by some Very Important Persons (VIPs) barely a week after the airports were reopened. The Managing Director of FAAN, Capt. Hamisu Yadudu, said there were two incidents where VIPs broke the COVID-19 protocols and assaulted airport officials.

He said at the Malam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano, there was an incident when a VIP said to be a former governor allegedly assaulted a FAAN Aviation security personnel.

Also, on Tuesday, there was another incident in Port Harcourt when a governor and his entourage allegedly broke the protocols at Port Harcourt International Airport, Rivers State.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-didnt-assault-any-airport-official-yari.html

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by philiancoop(m): 5:56am On Jul 17, 2020
CCTV footage please

9 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2020
that former governor of Zamfara state get werey for head
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Sambjnewspaper(m): 6:24am On Jul 17, 2020
Lobatan.

Kindly WhatsApp for your CAC

Ngos Publicaton ,CAC Consent , Name Change e.tc.

Thx.
Sam.
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by TheMainone: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2020
Naso cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by nony43(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Oga I didn't read that you assaulted anyone, rather you violated the convid 19 protocols

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by SmartProf(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2020
Just a CCTV footage will settle this.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Karlifate: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2020
He go gree say him do am before?
Just like dat Senator Elisha Abbo wey slap dat gal for shop.

12 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Prmedia: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2020
He go deny am nah

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Flyingngel(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Buhari shld stop sleeping and act like a President for once.
Haba, is Nigeria a banana republic?

10 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by ProfAmaben(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2020
The Level of impunity in this country stinks to the high heavens. If this man who is an ex governor and senator cannot respect the law, it means that the system is beyond rotten.
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Aflix(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2020
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Slawormir: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Factfinder1(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Something that was caught on camera E be like say if you no sabi lie for this country them no go allow you hold political positions

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by bolaayenimo: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Same Yari that used Paris Fund money to build hotel in VI

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Anneka101(f): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2020
I'm sure even if you did, nothing would happen.

Since you belong to the VIPs

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by YorubaKinging: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2020
The end is near
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by tesppidd: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2020
A shithole country and a zoo.

Where people who are nothing but consumers in the world act like animals without law and order.

We fint even need any proof to believe that this man is guilty, it's a normal way of misbehavior in this clime.

Also 80 percent of the people commenting and criticising this man would do same if they had such riches and influence.

Then we would want the government to coman arrest us and reach us how to behave..

Useless country..

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by deepwater(f): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Lol
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by salbis(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2020
In naija most rules are made with the aim of targeting hapless citizens... Just imagine if na person wey no get levels flout these protocols.
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Ijaya123: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2020
The VIPs are the most indisciplined set we have around. Always behaving like they are above the law and setting bad examples

Can FAAN release a footage to clear all doubt.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Oly4teebzy: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2020
*lions share is a platform that will make you earn over 1000 Ethereum.Currently,1 Etherum is 107,000.With lions share you can become a millionaire if not a billionaire sef��, I register you at discount rate,I’d get free referrals for you because it’s a team work, I won’t earn if you don’t and you can also earn with or without referrals, come make we chop lionshare �*
*click on the link to know more*
���
https:///LF8rUkUFoJc6ljLi1mbFXd
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2020
no be dis man, talk sey E go die with oshiomhole if e enter zamfara state.
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by atobs4real(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Will they just lied at you? Check your self
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by JBoss25(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2020
These guys like fight more than anything, i won't be surprised if this is true cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Sambjnewspaper(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2020
Hmmmm.

Meanwhile kindly Dm for your CAC Newspaper NGOs publications/ Name change/ Ngos Consent e.t.c.

WhatsApp or call .... +23480- 6272- 0984

https://www.nairaland.com/2848768/cost-newspaper-publication-new-ngo/2

fast and Reliable...

Sam....
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by iamyemiakins(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2020
H
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by PIMPAR: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by Sensitivity: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Stupid former governor

Re: I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari by paulolee(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2020
same way hush would say he is innocent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget / Cattle Movement By Rail To Resume Soon – NRC / Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.