Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% (15327 Views)

"Discover The Best Call Tariff Plans In Nigeria - Find The Perfect Plan For Your / Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? / Checkout The Latest MTN SME Call Tariff Plan (11 Kobo/secs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
donproject:
Glo are devil personified, they will give you something and collect other thing from you.

do you need free web dev tutorial? Hala me...

I need
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by winkmart: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Natural441:
you were get sense wetin you use am do

As if I care about your comment on my post
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Bigchristo: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
peterobosa:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/16/glo-slashes-cost-of-international-calls-by-up-to-55/
Since I started using WhatsApp and Instagram or Facebook, I don’t know what is international call on normal phone, smh who does that? With 50MB data you can make a voice call on WhatsApp for 5 minutes even more than, so that reduction nor hold water smh.
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Kingspin(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
When you see Change you admit

Even Nigeria government can not effect one.

Thank you, Glo.
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by iamclime(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=panpan post=91822297]Why are calls to other African countries more expensive than calls to Europe, Asia and the United States?[/quote
Telecoms satellites, I think. Most of those calls still have to be routed through the advanced countries.
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Naijasurveys(f): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dear all, due to the increase in reports of many Nigerians experiencing recent loss of smell, loss of taste or both in the past few months, we wish to gather information as regards this for research purposes only. We humbly request anyone who has recently experienced loss of smell and/or taste to please participate. Your identity and responses in this study will be collated anonymously.

This survey takes less than 5 mins to fill and we will be grateful if you will kindly participate by clicking and forward this link to others. Thank you
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by frugal(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
I don't know anyone who still does international calls with their airtime. Everyone uses Whatsapp. 1hr call on Whatsapp takes barely 10mb, and sounds like the recipient is in the next room.
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by farem: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
donproject:
Glo are devil personified, they will give you something and collect other thing from you.

How do we know you're not like the glo you described without any fact above by offering free awoof?
He who lives in glass house...
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by ibawon(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Try WhatsApp but if that person is offline, get a good VPN, $1 and use GrooveiP calling app
Then you good to go that's one of the best way to call international lines
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by toprealman: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
To be paid by local calls.....
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
farem:

How do we know you're not like the glo you described without any fact above by offering free awoof?
He who lives in glass house...

Do you need to comment?
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by gentleguy1975: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
But where is the. 55%na,30 to 24 ,is 20%and 200 to 150 is 50%
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Zontage: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Glo that will give you data and collect network.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Nanavati(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
reduce local call rate
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by ruffhandu: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Most of you posting comments here only read the headline, not the content. What sort of useless reduction did they do? Or, who taught that person the meaning of 55%? Nonesense!
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Naijaarchive(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lol it's useless.... With internet connection you can even see the person (video call)... Talk longer and more clarity
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Naijaarchive(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Zontage:
Glo that will give you data and collect network.

That was before.... Especially with their 4G... In my area i can boast anywhere Glo 4g beats MTN 3g/4g hands down... Airtel is the boss

1 Like

Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by uuzba(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Badonasty:
make una reduce local calls first
Buy palansa phone. Install WhatsApp.
Buy N100 data and make call
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by cjrane: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2020
tammie24:
They should not bother

WhatsApp is always there for us

Who cares about Glo or MTN in making international calls? THANK GOD FOR WHATSAPP!

The greedy Nigerian telecoms company now know they cannot milk us for every.

The day is coming when we can also begin to have affordable unlimited monthly internet for a fixed monthly fee.

1 Like

Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by andyanders: 1:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Badonasty:
make una reduce local calls first

Exactly. That of AIRTEL I just stated using, 3 mins took #100 debit. Just crazy. Will nt bother again. That of glo, #35 to send txt msg to US.

1 Like

Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by mosho2good: 3:03am On Jul 18, 2020
donproject:

yes
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Reduce data first
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by ofiko123(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2020
I love Glo..

1 Like

Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by luvme0702: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2020
Worst network ever
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by tammie24: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2020
cjrane:

Who cares about Glo or MTN in making international calls? THANK GOD FOR WHATSAPP!

The greedy Nigerian telecoms company now know they cannot milk us for every.

The day is coming when we can also begin to have affordable unlimited monthly internet for a fixed monthly fee.
their matter don tire everybody
Imagine you subscribe for 4g
And data starts draining like water
You can't even use it for up to 2 week cos you watched a few short videos

Mtn is even worse
This one's are armed broad daylight robbers

I can't wait for that time to came abeg
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2020
panpan:
Why are calls to other African countries more expensive than calls to Europe, Asia and the United States?
It's insane....It's easier to transport goods from Nigeria, to U.S. back to another African country that is not our neighbor, than to transport directly.
Re: Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% by Ntente(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Dear friend, join me now on LuckyMallNG, a Mobile Lottery Platform approved by NLRC which offer raffles draw with as low as ₦50 for premium items like Brand new cars, Apple products, Samsung curve Tv and phones, AC, Laptops, N1m cash, electronics and more. LuckyMallNG is fair and transparent with accountable technology. Click the link to register now.

https://luckymall.ng/?/mobile/ajax/inviteregister/316114

When you open the homepage click on "my account" then click "register" to register yourself by entering your phone number, a password and this Referral Code 316114

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Data Usage For The Month Of June / Stay Away From Gionee Phones / Updating N72 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.