Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigeria Police Officer Sported On Duty With Bathroom Slippers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Police Officer Sported On Duty With Bathroom Slippers (539 Views)

Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty / CEO Blasts Security Guard For Sleeping On Duty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Officer Sported On Duty With Bathroom Slippers by Naijaletlaugh(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2020
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement and the lead security agency.
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is the worst in the world, according to the 2016 World internal security and police index (WISPI).

According to a post published on Facebook by unidentified Facebook user, who posted pictures of a Nigerian police officer sported on duty with Dunlop slippers.

Naijaletlaugh believes that the officer is on a duty post because he is with a rifle and his standing at the center of the road.

The improper dressing kept so many Facebook users talking.

The poster ask a question ask a question that has gotten the attention of more than one thousand Facebook user.

His question is,
which country is this police from ? As you can see in the screenshot below.

Majority of the people answering his question in the comment session said it Nigeria police.

You can see screenshot below.

Naijaletlaugh believes is a Nigeria police because it is written in abbreviation on his uniform (NPF).

Share and follow us for more updates.
Contact us via email: Naijaletlaugh@gmail.com

By Naijaletlaugh 2020

Re: Nigeria Police Officer Sported On Duty With Bathroom Slippers by 77Craze: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2020
They are just in NPF because they had no choice, no job and man must chop.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officer Sported On Duty With Bathroom Slippers by chatinent: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2020
And if you mistakenly refuse to give them bribe, they'll ask you if you know the law. Lol.
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Sported On Duty With Bathroom Slippers by chatinent: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
They are just in NPF because they had no choice, no job and man must chop.
I'm contacting you via what's on your signature. I'm interested. Send me a mail via the email on my signature. Let's discuss.
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Sported On Duty With Bathroom Slippers by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2020
After collecting 50 50 naira, they'll buy him a boot.
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Sported On Duty With Bathroom Slippers by slimjohn2k5: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2020
This is Olokpa not police officer
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Sported On Duty With Bathroom Slippers by princetemitee(f): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2020
Okokobioko :0 ;0 ;o shocked
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Sported On Duty With Bathroom Slippers by heendrix(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2020
grin
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Sported On Duty With Bathroom Slippers by coputa(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
He's even an inspector of police.the rot n indiscipline is from the top.i saw one the other day washing his masters car(a civillan)

(1) (Reply)

Shop All UK & USA 2020 December Deals From Nigeria - Registration Is FREE / Coralworker.com Is Seeking To Hire Well Qualified Chefs And Nannies / Where Can I Borrow An Instant Loan Of 100k In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.