Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Amazing! Watch Davido Singing For Wizkid (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing! Watch Davido Singing For Wizkid (video) (191 Views)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Fans Go Gaga For Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's New Photos / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! Watch Davido Singing For Wizkid (video) by Joshuamilez: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Award winning Nigerian singer and DMW Boss, David Adeleke recently praised his fellow superstar, Wizkid, who turned 30 yesterday July 16th.Wizkid, who turned 30 yesterday July 16th.

A video making the rounds on social media captured an excited Davido hailing Wizkid and expressing his love for him.

He went further to sing a ‘birthday song’ for him.

After the song, Davido then made a shoutout to Wizkid, saying ;

“Yo men! Shout-out to my Nigga Wiz. I love you bro. You are a legend. You killed that sh*t bro. No cap!. You’re the greatest of all

Watch the video below;

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/watch-davido-singing-for-wizkid-video/

Re: Amazing! Watch Davido Singing For Wizkid (video) by FemolasticA: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2020
Pure love

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Davido Signs May D To Dmw / C/O To Blaqbones - Check Out My Bars / Funny: Abeg Na Rent I Wan Pay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.