Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

What's The Natural Treatment For Stomach Ulcer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Natural Treatment For Stomach Ulcer? (689 Views)

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Natural Treatment For Stomach Ulcer? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2020
I was diagnosed of stomach Ulcer 3 weeks back and have been taking 20mg of Omeprazole twice a day ever since. The issue is ever since day one of taking this medication, at first I was producing alot of gas and feeling bloated! I tried taking antacids after meals and it made me feel worse so I stopped taking them. On Monday I started having severe diarrhea, very watery stool like 5 times a day. And since then it's not getting any better. As soon as I eat and take Omeprazole my intestines starts rumbling! I'm not sure if it's the omeprazole or some sort of infection. Ave tried loperamide 2mg and it wasn't helpful, flagyl 400mg 3 times a day still no improvements. I'm constantly taking ORS so I can stay hydrated, I take as much as 2 litres a day. Are there any chances the stomach acid is too low and causing bacterias to thrive hence the sever diarrhea? Either ways any suggestions on how to manage stomach ulcer naturally until it heals?
Re: What's The Natural Treatment For Stomach Ulcer? by sylve11: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2020
cool
Re: What's The Natural Treatment For Stomach Ulcer? by DiDawn(f): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Hello grossintel, i have never had stomach ulcer but from ur explanation it must be discomforting. I am not a doctor, but i know the effective work of Stc 30 and it is made from plants. stc 30 will enter ur system and work on the cells in ur stomach. Call the number in my signature if u are interested.
Re: What's The Natural Treatment For Stomach Ulcer? by Healthyway15: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2020
A complete treatment of any health condition is only achieved when proper and adequate recommendation of treatment is taken. The conventional method of treating stomach ulcer is by taking antacids and antibiotics which are usually for a temporary relief. It still recurs despite taking many drugs.

General Health Tips to Help in Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Take more of yoghurt, honey, apple. Avoid milk, as it tends to improve the condition but it worsens it later.
Avoid alcohol drinking.
Avoid lying down or going to bed immediately after having a full meal. This can cause acidic reflux of the stomach contents.
Do not keep large time gaps between main meals during the day.

You can check the link below to have more understanding of stomach ulcer :
www.nairaland.com/5390250/looking-lasting-solution-stomach-ulcer

Were you told whether the stomach ulcer is caused by H. pylori infection, or some certain medication?

1 Like

Re: What's The Natural Treatment For Stomach Ulcer? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Healthyway15:
A complete treatment of any health condition is only achieved when proper and adequate recommendation of treatment is taken. The conventional method of treating stomach ulcer is by taking antacids and antibiotics which are usually for a temporary relief. It still recurs despite taking many drugs.

General Health Tips to Help in Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Take more of yoghurt, honey, apple. Avoid milk, as it tends to improve the condition but it worsens it later.
Avoid alcohol drinking.
Avoid lying down or going to bed immediately after having a full meal. This can cause acidic reflux of the stomach contents.
Do not keep large time gaps between main meals during the day.

You can check the link below to have more understanding of stomach ulcer :
www.nairaland.com/5390250/looking-lasting-solution-stomach-ulcer

Were you told whether the stomach ulcer is caused by H. pylori infection, or some certain medication?
The test didn't say, only says occult blood positive. I wasn't taking any medications before that time.
Re: What's The Natural Treatment For Stomach Ulcer? by helpsomeone: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
grossintel:
I was diagnosed of stomach Ulcer 3 weeks back and have been taking 20mg of Omeprazole twice a day ever since. The issue is ever since day one of taking this medication, at first I was producing alot of gas and feeling bloated! I tried taking antacids after meals and it made me feel worse so I stopped taking them. On Monday I started having severe diarrhea, very watery stool like 5 times a day. And since then it's not getting any better. As soon as I eat and take Omeprazole my intestines starts rumbling! I'm not sure if it's the omeprazole or some sort of infection. Ave tried loperamide 2mg and it wasn't helpful, flagyl 400mg 3 times a day still no improvements. I'm constantly taking ORS so I can stay hydrated, I take as much as 2 litres a day. Are there any chances the stomach acid is too low and causing bacterias to thrive hence the sever diarrhea? Either ways any suggestions on how to manage stomach ulcer naturally until it heals?
. No worries bro. There's natural herb to cure. Herb is the way. You may reach out to us through call 09078362447. WhatsApp +2347018251533

(1) (Reply)

My Urine Is Pure In Colour Like Water / Natural Ways To Cure Intraocular Pressure Due To Glaucoma / Help Pls If You Have Had An Appendix Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.