Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App (447 Views)

Serious Business/investment Opportunity (full Proposal Inside) – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App by haj57(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2020
This is a detailed investment proposal for a football match prediction web app. It includes funding requirement, project milestones, projected revenue stream and exit strategy.

You may be interested or someone you know might be interested.

Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hncrxZb7KguXUl8GdzVBTSereAUFezBM/view
Re: Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App by tempest01(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Good investment document and plan. Though I feel some exaggerations are found in the document >90% prediction accuracy doesn't sound feasible. also the advert projection . But overall, the statement that I think is most compelling is the ROI by at least before dec 2021. That's more realistic. I wish you the best.
Re: Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App by haj57(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2020
tempest01:
Good investment document and plan. Though I feel some exaggerations are found in the document >90% prediction accuracy doesn't sound feasible. also the advert projection . But overall, the statement that I think is most compelling is the ROI by at least before dec 2021. That's more realistic. I wish you the best.

Thank you for taking your time to go through it. We have a special algorithm that can do almost that.
Re: Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App by haj57(m): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2020
Still on
Re: Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App by oladforever: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas:

Cassava Tuber Farming And Production
Cassava Starch And Flour Production
Plastic Production
Plastic & Aluminium Tin Can Recycling
Soap Production
Oil Palm Plantation
Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil Production
Banana Plantation
Tissue Paper Production And Packaging
Jumbo Reels Production
Dry Cleaning Services
Pharmaceutical Drug Production
Pure & Table Water Production
Bread And Pastries Production
Printing / Advertising Services
Block Production
Juice Production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish Production. E.T.C.
Why don’t you reach us today and be a part of our many success stories.
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Twitter: @Segzyyy
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App by NairalandAngel(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
haj57:
This is a detailed investment proposal for a football match prediction web app. It includes funding requirement, project milestones, projected revenue stream and exit strategy.

You may be interested or someone you know might be interested.

Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hncrxZb7KguXUl8GdzVBTSereAUFezBM/view

I have looked at your business proposal and it looks quite impressive however I think your decision to pay dividends in the first quarter of operations in 2021 is flawed. The implication is that this a new company that needs to stabilize within it's first year of operations therefore rushing to start paying dividends very early may not be such a good idea because you will end up depleting funds that should serve as working capital
Re: Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App by haj57(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
NairalandAngel:

I have looked at your business proposal and it looks quite impressive however I think your decision to pay dividends in the first quarter of operations in 2021 is flawed. The implication is that this a new company that needs to stabilize within it's first year of operations therefore rushing to start paying dividends very early may not be such a good idea because you will end up depleting funds that should serve as working capital

Thank you for the wonderful observation. However, Terms and Conditions 3 answers this. It states that investors are limited to proceeds from https://whowillwin.football As ICT consults we may engage in other online and offline projects; investors have no stake in these. In other words, investors are funding a project not a company. So, it is only logical to pay dividends from the first quarter.
Re: Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App by haj57(m): 5:00am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App by haj57(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Question: We know that football leagues have a season. Thus, it is expected that the revenue projection should fluctuate. But that is not the case. Why?

Answer: The app has provision for "custom prediction". This means that it can be used to predict winner of not just football but any game with two competing sides like basketball, volleyball, table tennis etc. It can also be used to make personal life decisions if one has to choose between to options such as two jobs - which one to accept, two courses - which one to study, two girlfriends - which one to marry, and so on. Therefore even during off-season, the app will still be relevant.
Re: Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App by haj57(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Investment Proposal For Football Match Prediction Web App by haj57(m): 4:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Still on.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Reliable & Trustworthy Property Manager ' / 3 Reasons You Should HOLD LUNA Terra (LUNA) / Invest In Logistics Business And Cash Out Big!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.