Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries (1189 Views)

FRAUD : Help Me Locate A Scammer called PRINCE OHANENYE with His Email/Phone / Police Arrest Bank Officials Planning Robbery, Hackers Trying To Steal N3.4bn / Omeli Humphrey Darlington Accused Of N355m Fraud Wins Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by Erib2: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2020
A 38 years years old man, Omeli Humphrey Darlington, has petitioned the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, over alleged threat to his life, by some officials of First Bank Nigeria Plc, following a fraud case of N355 million, at the IBG section of the bank, in 2013.

The dispatch rider, who last worked at Iganmu-Lagos Office of Final-IBG, in a petition dated May 20, 2020, stated that because of the said fraud, which was allegedly carried out by one Jaiyesimi Abimbola, a senior staff of First Bank Nigeria Plc, the petition became necessary as he noticed that some powers from the bank to are attempting to terminate his life in order to cover up the alleged fraud.

https://theconscienceng.com/home/alleged-n355m-fraud-dispatch-rider-petitions-igp-over-alleged-threat-to-life-by-first-bank-officials/

Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by EngineerBode: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2020
Incomplete report

2 Likes

Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by uniqueboi1(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2020
More details please...
Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by supercase1(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2020
Buhari would be shocked by this news cheesy
Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by anyicash(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
In this Nigeria...Almost 99% of the populations are Criminals by Birth, The 1% still have not gotten the opportunity to commit Crime..only God can safe us.

1 Like

Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by Mustyjibola: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bringing up 2013 post like it's new and you think people will listen to this? I doubt.
Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by Mustyjibola: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by Olabode971(f): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2020
This man should just go diabolical against this people... if he fight them tru Court Appeal and Judicial means; them go just waste him..

He should go to his village people and let them do the needful avengeance for him.
Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by gulfer: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Why recycling old story
Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by Mustyjibola: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
How does this old news from 2013 reduce the price of fuel in the era please? What is your motive for doing this?
Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by Rytehope: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
What good will repeating this old fake news do for us now?
Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by Olysco95: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Poster please which planet do you come from abeg? Why repeating an old gist here when we have new problems to solve in this country. ��‍♂️ What's wrong with people sef
Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by sledgeama: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Everytime I see this kind of posts, I wonder how some people think. How can you bring back an old fake gist to a new year? ��‍♂️
Re: N355m Fraud: “help! First Bank Officials Want To Kill Me, ” Dispatch Rider Cries by TrendsVibes(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is an old fake news. Why are we Nigerians like this?

(1) (Reply)

20 Year Old Girl Missing For Over 10 Days. / Moment Nigerian Drug Smuggler Was Caught At Istanbul Airport (video) / Sangotedo Shooting Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.