Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Civil Defense Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Civil Defense Scam (575 Views)

How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job / Civil Defense Shortlisted Candidates List 2019 / Corruption In The Nigeria Security & Civil Defense & Black Market Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Defense Scam by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Please i got a call from o 9 o79565o67 inspctor Frank nwabueze, claiming that he knows my dad and wants to give me a job at civil defense with his slot. And I'm to call another number Mrs Miriam Bello. She would tell me what to do.

Please has anyone had such experience

Moderator please help me push to front page.
I don't want to fall victim for this covid 19 period �
Re: Civil Defense Scam by HarunaWest(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2020
See stupid talk.. Why are Nigerians so gullible?
Have you asked your dad?
If inspector Frank wants to help, he doesn't need to call you.
Re: Civil Defense Scam by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
HarunaWest:
See stupid talk.. Why are Nigerians so gullible?
Have you asked your dad?
If inspector Frank wants to help, he doesn't need to call you.

My dad is late bro
Re: Civil Defense Scam by HarunaWest(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
hunraywizzy:

My dad is late bro
Inspector Frank is a liar.. He is. Fraudster.... Anyone that wants to assist you in NSCDC wud have done that before now.
Re: Civil Defense Scam by KunSegzy100(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
hunraywizzy:
Please i got a call from o 9 o79565o67 inspctor Frank nwabueze, claiming that he knows my dad and wants to give me a job at civil defense with his slot. And I'm to call another number Mrs Miriam Bello. She would tell me what to do.

Please has anyone had such experience

Moderator please help me push to front page.
I don't want to fall victim for this covid 19 period �
the slots has been shared as far back as Jan 2020, if he really wants to help you, he should have contacted you then not now. Don't let them scam you
Re: Civil Defense Scam by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 20, 2020
Thank you for your advice. I haved searched the number on Truecaller, and I saw this. Please everyone should be careful.

Re: Civil Defense Scam by smithclito: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2020
hunraywizzy:
Thank you for your advice. I haved searched the number on Truecaller, and I saw this. Please everyone should be careful.

scam don. cast . Lobatan

(1) (Reply)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIAN CUSTOM RECRUITMENT? / Scholarships - Final Year And Corp Members - CLOSED / Latest N-power News Roundup For Today Jan. 24, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.