Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job (14250 Views)

Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo / Mohammed Sani-Omolori: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest Of Ex NASS Clerk / Sani Omolori To Spend Five More Years As NASS Clerk After Retirement Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by EngineerBode: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
jydmak:
it's mainly for national assembly senior staff

Have you seen any advert where National assembly is recruiting?
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Zendinho(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=AkwaIbomMan post=91804227]Buhari akpe akap anam yak eh reduce isua civil service edo to aba ye duop ma utom akpe akem afid mkparawa nnyin ema ekwenhe ufoknwed but mmo ini'eh utom.
nkan aden ye nkan iban ene ewak ke Civil Service eboho.

Mme ette nyin ye eka nyin etang utom nyin enam Emma.
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by winkmart: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Mtchew. Mad country. Then wan vote, problem. Appointment posts, problem. Non political posts, problem. Nigeria = problem
Arhh...oga why are u living in the so mad country u called it?its free to vacate to Niger or Ghana..
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by carter009(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Someone capable should replace that thief of a clerk, my friend working in the national assembly as legislative aide told me how the clerk refused to pay them there 28days, DTA allowances and arrears since June 2019 when the started work...
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by earnit3: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
oh
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Oshin56(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
akinlaso:
If anyone of the aspirants is from Kwara state, then it is what it is wink
chief can you please explain better?
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Testimony1988(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
hmmmmm, confirmed illegal promotions on Amos Ojo, he was employed as a chief in 2007, his appointment was confirmed in 2008, in 2011 he's meant to be in GL 15, then in 2015 he's meant to be in GL 16, then in 2019, he's meant to be a director, what he did was wrong and should be corrected immediately.
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sardauna24:
Arhh...oga why are u living in the so mad country u called it?its free to vacate to Niger or Ghana..
cone n carry me to Niger or Ghana. I ll vent my frustration on your head.
You this stinking gworo chewing, burukutu sipping aboki that baths once a while.
Come closer for a headboot
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
cone n carry me to Niger or Ghana. I ll vent my frustration on your head.
You this stinking gworo chewing, burukutu sipping aboki that baths once a while.
Come closer for a headboot
Hey you i don't normally argue with little nd irresponsible children like u in NL..so you better watch ur tongue or else.....
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Sardauna24:
Hey you i don't normally argue with little nd irresponsible children like u in NL..so you better watch ur tongue or else.....
You showed you are spoilt & a kid when you approached me with insult @ 1st.
Out of the abundance of your stupi dity, your hands type it.
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

You showed you are spoilt & a kid when you approached me with insult @ 1st.
Out of the abundance of your stupi dity, your hands type it.
Continue exposing yourself..pple like u dey suprise me oo,u keep on insulting d country u are taking refuge in nd if chance was given to u just to handle one official position the kind loot,steal nd embezzelment you go do with public funds only god know's almost everyone is corrupt in dis Nation..if i guess u must be Ghanian!! Ghana must goooo..
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sardauna24:
Continue exposing yourself..pple like u dey suprise me oo,u keep on insulting d country u are taking refuge in nd if chance was given to u just to handle one official position the kind loot,steal nd embezzelment you go do with public funds only god know's almost everyone is corrupt in dis Nation..if i guess u must be Ghanian!! Ghana must goooo..
I don't insult my country.
I talk truth. If you can't comprehend btw saying the truth & insult, go back to school.

If I hold a public post, I ll do better than you & many that are there. I m not known to be a corrupt person so embezzlement is not in my dictionary.

And for you to doubt my nationality for a Ghanian is an insult to your education.
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

I don't insult my country.
I talk truth. If you can't comprehend btw saying the truth & insult, go back to school.

If I hold a public post, I ll do better than you & many that are there. I m not known to be a corrupt person so embezzlement is not in my dictionary.

And for you to doubt my nationality for a Ghanian is an insult to your education.
This your comment shows that you're the one who lack/has d problem of comprehension between what is truth nd insult.i doubt how you pass through school,had it been u are litterate to comprehend what am saying..
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sardauna24:
This your comment shows that you're the one who lack/has d problem of comprehension between what is truth nd insult.i doubt how you pass through school,had it been u are litterate to comprehend what am saying..
I doubt your certificates too if you v any.
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
I doubt your certificates too if you v any.
Lols e pain you? Ghanian insulter of our time
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sardauna24:
Lols e pain you? Ghanian insulter of our time
I should be begging you to stop crying but I m too savage
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

I should be begging you to stop crying but I m too savage
Arhh by all indications it really pains u inside..so hv been defeated..
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2020
Sardauna24:
Arhh by all indications it really pains u inside..so hv been defeated..
mumu. So you take dz as a contest.
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
mumu. So you take dz as a contest.
You mumu pass ur ancesstors,small pikin dey yarn rubbish.you be kind person wey dey enjoy places/things nd later came to online nd be ranting insults after una don benefit..Hypocrites wuna don sight you oo..
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Sardauna24:
You mumu pass ur ancesstors,small pikin dey yarn rubbish.you be kind person wey dey enjoy places/things nd later came to online nd be ranting insults after una don benefit..Hypocrites wuna don sight you oo..
get out of here this jambite of 2018. I no be your mate
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
get out of here this jambite of 2018. I no be your mate
Ohh..cuz u just saw that post don't really mean it's mine,i seek for that suggestion on behalf of my lil bro who wants to write jamb at dat time,so watch ur tongue ohh!! cuz am not ur mate
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sardauna24:
Ohh..cuz u just saw that post don't really mean it's mine,i seek for that suggestion on behalf of my lil bro who wants to write jamb at dat time,so watch ur tongue ohh!! cuz am not ur mate
Lol. Stupi d gworo chewing burukutu sipping jambite coming here to drag issues & argue blindly with your dumb sick retarded malfunctioning oblongata that can't phantom why you exist in your frustrated miserable sick melancholic & pathetic world.

I v been nice enough.

Don't ever quote me with a wrong motive again. Oya bounce!
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Lol. Stupi d gworo chewing burukutu sipping jambite coming here to drag issues & argue blindly with your dumb sick retarded malfunctioning oblongata that can't phantom why you exist in your frustrated miserable sick melancholic & pathetic world.

I v been nice enough.

Don't ever quote me with a wrong motive again. Oya bounce!
I dont have your time dumb ass licker..
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sardauna24:
I dont have your time dumb ass licker..
I repeat, don't quote me on this thread anymore.
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Lol..so u hv already giveup
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Lol..so u hv already giveup
Re: Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job by Sardauna24(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

Lokad dis one so u hv already giveup?dont quote me again..go nd argue with ur ancestors in Ghana abi na Niger dem dey ba..lols

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah / Ebitu Ukiwe 76th Birthday Interview: Nigeria’s In Chaos, It’s Stuck / Anambra Explosion: President Buhari Reacts, Sympathises With Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.