Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

State Governments Should Be The Ones To Permanent Npower Volunteers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / State Governments Should Be The Ones To Permanent Npower Volunteers (208 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Npower Volunteers To Be Exited Into Community Police / FG May Retain Npower Volunteers / We Will Prosecute And Deduct N90,000 From All Npower Volunteers That Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Governments Should Be The Ones To Permanent Npower Volunteers by Oduok(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2020
Whereas many volunteers feel it is the federal government that should absorb volunteers into federal ministries and parastals, I am of the opinion that State governments should show that commitment towards NPower volunteers.

President Buhari created NPower to equip youths with the tools for employment. These volunteers were deployed to state government agencies.

As an Engineering graduate, my State Technical Schools Board deployed me to a Technical College where I taught General Metal Work and Chemistry. For these two years I have been equipped with the capacity of being a Technical Instructor in Technical Colleges. This was made possible by the NPower PREPARE training package of how to plan and teach, as well as mentoring by the permanent teachers. The experience was awesome as it gave me the opportunity to lay a solid foundation for those high school kids with interest in Engineering.

Within these two years the school management where I served testified of the gap NPower volunteers fill in the school. They get disturbed everyday knowing that our stay was temporary.

With this foregoing, I believe it should be the place of the state governments to permanent volunteers' appointment. Federal government has done her part by recruiting, posting, training, and paying volunteers to gain employable skills to serve in the education, health, and agro sector of various state governments. State governments on her part should show commitment too towards Batch A and B volunteers.
Re: State Governments Should Be The Ones To Permanent Npower Volunteers by kulu80(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Op you are right, since 2016 these state governments have been enjoying Npower teacher and Nhealth volunteers which are being paid by federal government. some states have even refused to employ teachers since 2016 since they are enjoying Npower teachers. Now is the time to employ them. The best for the states is to employ Npower teachers.

(1) (Reply)

A New Teaching Job / Please Call Engineer REX For Your Pure Water Machine And Reverse Osmosi Repair! / Videographer/ Editor Urgently Needed At De 12th Iconic Concept, Garki II, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.