Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Money Secret Expose In... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Secret Expose In... (108 Views)

An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) / Expose! A Man Send His Wife With Nake Woman In A Background / Expose A Scammer.my Experience With Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Secret Expose In... by Bengag: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Money secret expose in...

This information is basically for those who have a business.

And will like to make more money in their business.

Here is a friend of mine who is trustworthy and always delivers the way he promises to.

But yet he keeps on lacking customers.

He ran Facebook ads and Instagram ads.

But it almost remains the same result with little changes of few buyers.

Now he showed to me the product and is ads.

When I saw it,

One major mistake is just that he hasn't got any benefit.

Just selling like let me sell.

The population and the wide range of internet business and the offline business now are about the benefits they can get from using your product and why should they choose you.

If you notice.

This guy is trustworthy and does over-deliver,

But he wasn't pushing is product benefits and bonuses.

As a copywriter, this is what we help you open your eyes to and present it in a way that resounds well in their hears to buy your product.

Note this ��

If you deliver well, good.

But ensure to always show your buyers a reason why they should buy your product.

This will go a long way to help.

Peace and blessings

Moses Akin.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Will Have Advantage Over Bayern Munich In Champions League Second Leg / High Temperature Geophones Ontario Canada / Do You Really Need 3 Different Apps For Chats, Gramm And Payments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.