Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ (25758 Views)

Edo 2020..35 Political Party Endorse Obaseki / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / 9 More Political Parties Join CUPP, Endorse Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by madridsta007(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Its on record GEJ the Clueless President had power of imcubency, but failed at the general election. buying of votes with state resources won't solve their problems but an enabling business environment.

GEJ never used the "power" in his incumbency.
Of course you know this.
If he had used it as Buhari used it in 2019 and flooded the streets with soldiers and bullets, two things would have happened:
an uprising or GEJ wins bloodily, like Buhari did in 2019.
Frankly, if Obaseki used the "power" in his incumbency in this election, no one should complain.
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin this remind me of atiku last year.

It's okay remaining two months for their usual wailing to start

1 Like

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by CheGuevara101(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
We don first talk am say Edo nor be Lagos

Obaseki is a real niggarrr
And ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr
The beginning of the end of APC and oshiomhole in Edo state

We go play Video of ganduje tuaking some dolls and oshiomhole calling ize Iyamu thief well well
Criminals nor fit rule Edo Never
No Godfatherism

Yeah ma' NIGGERR! It's a done deal

Say no to APC

Say no to Oshiomo-ale

Say no to Bullion Van Man

Say no to Godfatherism

Edo nor be Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by IgbalodeRaymond: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
omenka:
Beginning to find the Nigerian political space super irritating honestly.

Perhaps I'd simply join my old frenemy, Truckpusher, and relocate to the family and romance section.

Everything here sickens me.
so you will start forking our ladies?

Abeg dey your dey
we don't want you in romance section
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by OkoAmarashy: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
jasent:
End of iyamu political career.That myopic tailor really finished his career. Chia

I laugh. Do you know who is leading Apc's formation in Edo? Ganduje. Ganduje is the most ruthless politician in the North today. Obaseki is small for Ganduje to handle. Go and ask Mumini Jibrin, Kwankwaso and Sanusi Lamido.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by JordanMichael(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
shocked ize iyamu right now
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by QuickStandard: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Where in Edo state are you based?

I'm not based in Edo.
However, haven spent years schooling in Benin and staying an extra 3years in Benin city, I can categorically tell you that Edo people aren't gullible
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by michoim(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
35 mushroom political parties with 5 members each. Lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by omenka(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:

Abeg dey your dey
And nairaland is the place where people find ladies to fkck? How? undecided

By the way, I'm way bigger than such trash. Even your sisters who've tried to get my attention around here were immediately rebuked. So, keep your fkcks, I don't and will never need them.

Simply want a place one could read things without getting irritated constantly.
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by CheGuevara101(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
To dey join body no be anything na to win be koko. Atiku do pass this one. undecided

Chai........see painment o......

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by OkoAmarashy: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
madridsta007:

GEJ never used the "power" in his incumbency.
Of course you know this.
If he had used it as Buhari used it in 2019 and flooded the streets with soldiers and bullets, two things would have happened:
an uprising or GEJ wins bloodily, like Buhari did in 2019.
Frankly, if Obaseki used the "power" in his incumbency in this election, no one should complain.

It's like you don't even understand how power of incumbency works. The state Governor of an opposition has zero power of incumbency do very little when elections are staggered. Remember what they did to Fayose when they locked him inside government house? Remember Amaechi as Minister double crossed Wike's convoy and some of the Policemen in Wike's convoy were harassed?

By the time they put 30,000 Policemen, 40,000 Soldiers and like 2,500 Sars, even Obaseki may not even see road to vote that day.

4 Likes

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by CheGuevara101(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
techmo:

Says a 5%ter

Says an Afonja Slave of the 21st century and beyond

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by OkoAmarashy: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
QuickStandard:
I'm not based in Edo.
However, haven spent years schooling in Benin and staying an extra 3years in Benin city, I can categorically tell you that Edo people aren't gullible

You are not even from Edo. No problem.
By the time this election is over, you would be shouting democracy is in danger.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by OkoAmarashy: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:

Abeg dey your dey

Omenka doesn't eat pigs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by IJOBA2: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
We don first talk am say EDO NOR BE LAGOS

Obaseki is a real niggarrr
And ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr
The beginning of the end of APC and oshiomhole in Edo state

We go play Video of ganduje taking some dolls and oshiomhole calling ize Iyamu thief well well
Criminals nor fit rule Edo Never
No Godfatherism

ONE HEINEKEN AND BANKU FOR YOU BRUH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
APC will lose Edo but win in Ondo.
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by galaxy2020(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Edo can never be Lagos. In Lagos, a 3-Credit idiot can't be Governor.
...no, In Lagos, one opkolor eyed drug dealer has all their destiny tied in his pocket... grin grin
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by IJOBA2: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
GODISABOVEDEVIL:
OK.

NOTICE!____________The SUNDAYS EFFECTIVE PREACHERS ON Nairaland Should Please Start Preparing For This Forth Coming SUNDAY Preaching And Teaching,..We Want More Preaching,Unlike The Few We Have Been Reading These Days.
Thank You All.

#God Is The Greatest,

PLUS

#Jesus Christ Rules.

EQUALS TO CONFUSION embarassed
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by biGwal(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Audio Political Party!!!

An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.

September 19th will speak for itself.

3 Likes

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Truth be told. Oshiomohle was my favourite governor due to his unprecedented performance in edo. I served in that state in the era of lucky igbinedion in his first term. I never believed edo could be so much revived when Oshiomohle took office and thanks to obaseki too, who's a technocrat in Oshiomohle's govt who brought most of those viable ideas to edo to complement his them oga's good work. Many thought all those developments were Oshiomohle's initiatives.

If I can't remember all, I can remember the tiles manufacturing company which ranks among the best in Africa situated in edo during Oshiomohle's govt, courtesy obaseki. The company has its own power plant which also supplies electricity to the host community for free. I still find it hard to know the exact cause of the feud between obaseki and his predecessor. This goes beyond godfatherism of a thing.

It could be what yorubas call asasi or ogun esu. Oshiomohle I knew was never an arrogant man, people close to obaseki also said he'sa calm man. How the spirit if pride overwhelmed oshiomohle is still surprising, to the extent that Pa Oyegun meant nothing to him anymore. It's well.

1 Like

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by KunleyY19(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Anything to secure the bag.
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by techmo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Says an Afonja Slave of the 21st century and beyond

Nigeria has just one conquered slaves and. It's the lossers of the civil war which their coward leader ran off in a female skirt while their kwashiorkor people begged for food while others started eating each other

Slaves can never produce a president since 50 years ago cause we conquered them, no vice since 36 years cause slaves are unworthy, no speaker of the house in 36 years,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Edo can never be Lagos. In Lagos, a 3-Credit idiot can't be Governor.
you guys wouldn't stop amazing me. In their time, did you know their criteria for admitting a student into university? If UI could admit him that time with 3 credits, it meant that's the minimum qualification then. Up 2010, Federal University of Technology Minna was admitting students with 4 credit passes. I knew well cos my friend's brother got admitted with it. It was in the UME Brochure as a requirement for the course he studied . In my time, some of my friends combined o'level WASSCE and GCE results to make up the credits needed to enter university but nowadays, its no more the case cos the competition is keen. 2 creidts, 3 cfedits or even 4, it doesn't matter, provided it was the basic requirement that time.
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by Nanavati(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
that is the best thing to do but make sure you define your interest ooh
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by roszilman: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by golddare: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.independent.ng/35-political-parties-join-obasekis-campaign-train/

That has always been the tradition, the reasons why we dont have strong opposition and that's why they will never matter in the political spectrum of Nigeria.
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by golddare: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.independent.ng/35-political-parties-join-obasekis-campaign-train/

That has always been the tradition, the reasons why we dont have strong opposition and that's why they will never matter in the political spectrum of Nigeria. They are even worse than APC or PDP.
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by moderatedguy: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Its on record GEJ the Clueless President had power of imcubency, but failed at the general election. buying of votes with state resources won't solve their problems but an enabling business environment.
Just as your dullard BUBU came back cos of incumbency with massive looting.
Re: 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ by Pidginwhisper: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Chai........see painment o......
You must be irredeemably foolish to think I give a flying fvck about politics or any politicians, because if you checked put my past comments before this, you wouldn’t have dropped the stupid comment like you did. They’re playing and looting away y’all asslickers future and just like me, they give no fvck about you.. I pity your generation to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nabena: Lai Mohammed, Gang Will Be Exposed. Whatever He Says Is Considered A Lie / Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister / Navy Personnel Beat Women In Abia: Navy, Abia State Government React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.