Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) (467 Views)

20000 Naira+ $20 Per Referral Affiliate Marketing 200 000 10friends / Wow Blockchain Is Giving Out $25 (N9000) Free! Step By Step Details / Oil Production Cost Per Barrel Down To $20, Says NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by onlyhope: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Modified: This offer has been closed and the information removed intentionally.
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
angry

Nothing is free,not even in Freetown.
No site will give out such an amount,not even a site owned by bill gate or bezos.
It's either such a site is a data harvesting site or a scam site.
A tech guru like me will give u the name of the owner of the site, when it was registered,proofs of it been legit or a scam, address of the owners and other details about the site.

You can drop the name of the site for thorough analysis and background checks.
The site might even be owned by the op.

Walks out of thread jejely.
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by onlyhope: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
$20 is not #9,000
So how much is $20? The last time I checked, $1 = N450. So how much is $20?
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by onlyhope: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Weedsmoker:
angry

No site will give out such an amount,not even a site owned by bill gate or bezos.
A tech guru like me will give u the name of the owner of the site, when it was registered,proofs of it been legit or a scam, address of the owners and other details about the site.

Your moniker showed weedsmoker. Anyways, I understand what you mean but I also know why they are offering free rewards for now. After my registration, I saw their offer and added a little investment from my own purse. This is one of the reasons companies offer rewards and bonuses so that new persons can become a customer.
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by onlyhope: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Modified: This offer has been closed and the information removed.
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by lanrei(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
You people should stop wasting peoples data and time, not all of has excess data like that some of use the little money we have to buy data. I just registered on one site that was advertised on one thread here just some minutes ago and lo and behold it seem like a waste of time already
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by onlyhope: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by lanrei(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Weedsmoker:
angry

weedsmoker pls come and dash me one free us number. Use am do palliative for me grin
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by onlyhope: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Guys keep it coming jare. I have 5 people from Nairaland already. I would have kept this to myself because the referral bonus is even $0.1 for me but, I wish to make new friends here this is why I am inviting you guys. I need 15 more persons, then I'm OK.
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by lanrei(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Last last na waste of time
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by onlyhope: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
lanrei:
Last last na waste of time
We've got nothing to loose. Cryptocurrency companies do airdrop and giveaways and people have used these to make some cash. No big deal.
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by lanrei(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Forget it, you can only convince a newbie with this talk. No free money anywhere, blokchain and others did once and no more ever since.
Re: Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) by onlyhope: 5:32am On Jul 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

A Program That Pays Multiple $10s / Rock Eat: BEAUTIFUL ALUMINUMS / FXTM Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.