Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Cannot Live Without Intimacy Gadget - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Live Without Intimacy Gadget - Juliet Ibrahim (791 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Live Without Intimacy Gadget - Juliet Ibrahim by Dpsychologist: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Actress Juliet Ibrahim has revealed that as a single lady, she cannot live without her intimacy gadgets.
Ibrahim disclosed this in her latest post where she flaunted her ‘rabbit intimacy gadget’.
The actress listed this as one of the ten things she is obsessed with and cannot live without.
According to her, this is a must have for single ladies and keeps her company.
She also revealed that she is an asthmatic patient.
“As a single lady, a intimacy gadget is a must have and it keeps me company.
“It does everything I need,” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRCuTeYBJxw

Source:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/17/i-cannot-live-without-sex-toy-juliet-ibrahim/

1 Share

Re: I Cannot Live Without Intimacy Gadget - Juliet Ibrahim by flyingpig: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
E no mean say she no dey collect warm deeeck once in a while. Intimacy gadget no dey shoot warm cum, e no dey moan, e no dey explore other body parts wey u go like make em explore.

Nothing sweeet pass dieeck
Re: I Cannot Live Without Intimacy Gadget - Juliet Ibrahim by Dpsychologist: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:
E no mean say she no dey collect warm deeeck once in a while. Intimacy gadget no dey shoot warm cum, e no dey moan, e no dey explore other body parts wey u go like make em explore.

Nothing sweeet pass dieeck

Lol

I saw similar comments like that

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Bbnaija Housemate, Praise Nelson With Wife And Child After He Said / See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu / Nigerians React To Exposed Video Of Kiddwaya And Erica Having S£x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.