Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

‘I Slept With 10 Male Cultists During Initiation’ – Female Cultist Reveals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Slept With 10 Male Cultists During Initiation’ – Female Cultist Reveals (394 Views)

Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Slept With 10 Male Cultists During Initiation’ – Female Cultist Reveals by Empirelords: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2020

19 year old female cultist who identifies as Blessing David, in a exclusive interview, recounted how she slept with 10 males cultist before being initiated into the cult.

According to Blessing David who made the staggering confession while being paraded alongside 15 other armed robbery suspects, six cultists, three kidnappers and four murder suspects at the headquarters of the Edo State Police Command in Benin City, said she was initiated into the group in 2019.

Blessing further revealed that sleeping with the men was part of the initiation rites. She said;

“My name is Blessing David. I was initiated into the cult last year. I slept with 10 men as part of the initiation process.”

Another female cultist identified as 16-year-old Ada Emeka, also disclosed that she slept with 10 men.

https://empirelords.com

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Agree Initial £60m Deal With Dortmund For Sancho / Trent Alexander-arnold Causes EA Sports To Install New Feature In FIFA 21 / WWE: James "Kamala, the Ugandan Giant" Harris Dies Of COVID19 Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.