Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Which Software Can I Use To Learn Offline Programming/coding. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Software Can I Use To Learn Offline Programming/coding. (466 Views)

Which Software Engineering Maths Are You Working With? / Which Software Can I Used In Recording My Screen And As Well As I Can Talk / Please Which Software Can I Use To Unlock Iclod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Software Can I Use To Learn Offline Programming/coding. by OgunrinolA20(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hi Nairalanderz I just got a system not quite long and I really need to engaged in programming ASAP please I need you guyz to recommend an offline software that would aid me effectively in learning a JavaScript programming language...
Thanks and God bless you all for your earnest reply
Re: Which Software Can I Use To Learn Offline Programming/coding. by Androidboy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
MOST INSPIRING VIDEO I EVER WATCHED

https://www.musicbed.com/challenge/submissions/story-of-hope/DUfmHM

I need your free Vote to win this challenge����

Steps To Vote from WhatsApp

1)Click the link to Visit my Submission Page��

2) Write your mail to submit Vote�

3)Click YouTuber✔️

4) Submit Your Vote and Check your Mail to Upload the Vote Successfully.�

You can watch the video to get inspired. Share the video for anyone to Vote if you Loved what our watch and I promise you would be AMAZED!!
#musicbedchallenge #musicbedreopenchallenge
Re: Which Software Can I Use To Learn Offline Programming/coding. by stanliwise(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
OgunrinolA20:
Hi Nairalanderz I just got a system not quite long and I really need to engaged in programming ASAP please I need you guyz to recommend an offline software that would aid me effectively in learning a JavaScript programming language...
Thanks and God bless you all for your earnest reply
Your browser is enough.
Download vs code editor it is sleek.
For advance JavaScript code, install NodeJS.
Then get PdF and your learning resources.

2 Likes

Re: Which Software Can I Use To Learn Offline Programming/coding. by uchechi7(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, I'm a student who just started learning web design (HTML and CSS). I'm having financial challenges and my system has crashed and I have spent every dime on me to fix it but it's still developing more fault. Please I'm in need of assistance to purchase a new system (fairly used).

Nothing will be to small or big for me, I know things are hard right now; Please I'm really in need of a system. I reside in Port Harcourt and here is my details.
Bright Sampson
UBA 2085555677
Thank you for reaching out.

(1) (Reply)

Free Google Play Gift Card / What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.