Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is Lg Tv 32lk50 A Genuine Lg Product? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Lg Tv 32lk50 A Genuine Lg Product? (1642 Views)

Wanted Genuine LG EBF61315801 Washing Machine Switch Assembly Door Lock / So, No More Original Lg Tv Except The Fouani Lg Tv Right? / Where Is LG Repair/technical Office Located In Lagos State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lg Tv 32lk50 A Genuine Lg Product? by Samuellas(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please guys, I want to buy a LG LED TV with the model number lg32lk50 and I've search for the model number on LG official site and also on some notable LG showrooms in Nigeria but I can't find anything like it, but a different model which seems to be the genuine product with the model number LG32LK500BPLA which is way more costly than the ones I've been seeing in local shops.. please help me guy

Re: Is Lg Tv 32lk50 A Genuine Lg Product? by fashrola(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
LG Models for african markets is different from other countries
Re: Is Lg Tv 32lk50 A Genuine Lg Product? by Demmtek(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
alaba refurbished with carton full everywhere, tell the seller you want the the original which is actually Expensive, better still buy hisense. Once you search for the product on Fouani and can't find it there. It is actually a generic TV repackage ones

1 Like

Re: Is Lg Tv 32lk50 A Genuine Lg Product? by Samuellas(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Demmtek:
alaba refurbished with carton full everywhere, tell the seller you want the the original which is actually Expensive, better still buy hisense. Once you search for the product on Fouani and can't find it there. It is actually a generic TV repackage ones

Thanks bro
Re: Is Lg Tv 32lk50 A Genuine Lg Product? by Darkseid(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Samuellas:
Please guys, I want to buy a LG LED TV with the model number lg32lk50 and I've search for the model number on LG official site and also on some notable LG showrooms in Nigeria but I can't find anything like it, but a different model which seems to be the genuine product with the model number LG32LK500BPLA which is way more costly than the ones I've been seeing in local shops.. please help me guy
I've actually seen where they assemble that TV at Alaba: from the box, to the manual, everything. Unless you're buying from well established distributors, you should stay away from LG and Samsung products, you're better off buying some less popular brands.

(1) (Reply)

Usa �� (lla) Used Iphone Xr 64/128gb / Brand New High End Hp Pavilion Dv6-1232ss And Compaq Presario Cq60-120es / Apple Macbook Air 11" For Sale, See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.