Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria (38720 Views)

Comparison Of Netflix, Prime Video, Irokotv And Showmax In Nigeria / EPL Live Online TV / OPINION: 8 Best Movies To Stream On Showmax This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by lomprico(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
segzy3:
pls which channel shows it on this app

many, sky sports football, main event, premier league
beins sport
premier league 1-6
etc

install WSS 3.1 you will get it all there
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by chiefoboh1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
rottennaija:

I have. In fact for the past 3 months I have been using different live streaming services. I normally look for ones that offer data saving streaming services like WSS, Mobikora, Vola Sports. I normally stream around 100mb/hour. But I have the option of using higher quality services.
please among all u have mentioned which one consume less data?
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
lomprico:

glo

Good one, bro. Thanks.
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by Silentgroper(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
AmadorSays:
Nice one, at least I can watch EPL from the confort of my home with my data, thank God now it's easier to just recharge from any bank with *444#.
. .
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by akinboluwarin(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Galacious1:
for EPL? Which one pls? Hesgoal stopped working
Lol, it seems hesgoal problem is a region thing, i noticed if i open it naturally with my network it doesn't work, then i resulted to using a VPN i.e Betternet Vpn for me, that solved the problem.

1 Like

Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by udy4real(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
lomprico:
wss 3.1 mobile app shows me all I want. without subscribing shit. and with my mira cast dongle I watch it on my TV with HD resolution.
Please explain more
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by allytinted: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
PHAYOL81:

With which network? I mean, is it the standard data charge from all networks?

I have Mobdro on my bluestacks but I haven't stream football on it for fear all the data might be consume at a go. But if 300mb can successfully straem a match, then, I can give it a try. But the question now is, what network is best for this?
I don't know which network is best, But at least I've used Airtel and Mtn to stream with normal data sub.
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by allytinted: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
lymelyte:
which app? Are you using andriod or iPhone?
Mobdro app. Android.

1 Like

Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by bastien: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
IdowuRufai:
You can watch all sports and football matches on www.vipbox.tv also, you can stream EPL, la Liga, Serie A as well as Bundesliga on Livefootball app on android devices
screenshot of the logo of that livefootball app
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by lymelyte(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
rottennaija:

I have. In fact for the past 3 months I have been using different live streaming services. I normally look for ones that offer data saving streaming services like WSS, Mobikora, Vola Sports. I normally stream around 100mb/hour. But I have the option of using higher quality services.
bro. How can I stream these matches with less mb and high quality? Which apps do you use?
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by allytinted: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
hi, please can you send me the link to download Mobdro. I can't find it on playstore. Thanks
You can't find it on playstore cos it's illegal in some countries due to copyright ish. You can only download it on google. Type it on google and download from there.
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by Tamel(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by ghettochild(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
CilicMarin:
Are they going to pay for Data?

Why I Should I Pay, When I Can Stream free with Mobdro APP?
Correct bro
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by ghettochild(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
donproject:

Sorry, have you streamed live football match on this Mobdro before? If yes, like how much does it consume per full match.
About 400mb to 500mb
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by Cutezt(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Galacious1:
Are these free?

100% free

1 Like

Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by Bojack(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Doveflies:

Cant see dis wss on play store...
How can I download it?
search for it on Google
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
allytinted:

I don't know which network is best, But at least I've used Airtel and Mtn to stream with normal data sub.

Thanks. Seems there's a match 2mao. I'll try with MTN.
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by wildlife9999(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Abeg who get better link to sites I can stream EPL matches on laptop? Please kindly share. I no dey for dis shadowmax àbí wetin dem call am
b

download (one-air tv) type this on Google Play Store it's own by young Nigerian they have live matches on their app. thank me later
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by pquaver(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
They are mad when I am selling my own package for 40k a year subscription.. With enough movies ooo.. Even Bleep channels for those interested.... Mtschew

Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by Yatahamal: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2020
CilicMarin:

OG, abeg u fit give me data estimate wey person fit use stream match from modbro abeg
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by labamo07(m): 3:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Chinny024:

Which one?
livetv.sx
I stream it free seamlessly here in Dubai and dont miss any match. You can watch highlights and full match of the matches playing concurrently. Check it and thank me later...........................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by mekd: 3:46am On Jul 18, 2020
For wetin na...
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by kechywillz(m): 4:16am On Jul 18, 2020
CilicMarin:

Share me the link of the app,its not on play store
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by sukar886: 4:21am On Jul 18, 2020
I pity for our data....
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 5:47am On Jul 18, 2020
chiefoboh1:
please among all u have mentioned which one consume less data?

It all depend on which stream you use to watch. In WSS, if you use 2g stream it consume less. In Mobikora, you can chose the streaming settings too
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2020
lymelyte:
bro. How can I stream these matches with less mb and high quality? Which apps do you use?

You cant have both. If you are interested in watching matches but using less mb, you use WSS and Mobikora. You will still get to see your games but not use up to 250mb per game.

With Mobikora, try using 240p. You will still get decent viewing and using lower data.

1 Share

Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by ceaser: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2020
2undexy:
I hope this sways DSTV off their toes and render them useless if they don't change their terms of service. But again, DSTV na Mario, dem go die there.

This is apparently owned by multichoice, the same owner of DSTV and GoTV. So do not hold your breath as there's no competition here.

Showmaxx is just another bombing format that multichoice yahoo has added to their stale, rapidly getting undesirable formats - DSTV ang GoTV.
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2020
allytinted:

You can't find it on playstore cos it's illegal in some countries due to copyright ish. You can only download it on google. Type it on google and download from there.
Ok thanks
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by ibro1010(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2020
CilicMarin:

I checked play store i can't find it
Re: Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria by Dgoz(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2020
ibro1010:
I checked play store i can't find it
Not in playstore. Google it and download

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband / It's Uyo, Not Calabar; Akwa Ibom, Not Cross River - Akwa Ibomites Tell NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.