Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians (31564 Views)

Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery (2) (3) (4)

Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol they're going to sit in jail over this. It's funny watching everyone whine about illegal immigrants in Nigeria like they cant have them deported. Your country doesn't enforce it laws and that's the issue.

What laws??! Are there laws in a jungle??! grin
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by toye440: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Meanwhile back home, we have cameroonians claiming taraba and adamawa, but when they came we know them as cameroonians all of a sudden they even get called up for NYSC. What A Country

Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by chlowi(f): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
there some places i dont even wanna be caught dead in ..
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
awhybliss:
This government has finish the remains left for this country angry imagine niger deportating Nigerians... We the former gaint of Africa....
We lost our respect
so what should they have done seeing Nigerians trying to use Niger as an escape route to Europe?
they should sit and watch 'em go,right?
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
i know morethan 10000 niger republic people living in my area
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by GalPissetzky: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
best newsever grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by lucasalves: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Even Niger whose citizens walks in and out of the country on daily basis just to get our National Identity Card ahead of Nigerian citizens and returns to Niger. Lowest of all time low. Country gone to dogs. cheesy

If you never born for this country, double your hustle and leave this shithole so your offsprings wont curse you later. My 10 cents

my brother I swear you should be given an award for this advice... I don't know what will push any reasonable young working guy to bring a child to this world in this country... alele me dey park my load ooo bye bye to jatijati
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by MrBONE2(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2020

Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by cornelboy(f): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Blue3k:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/foreign/africa/403484-niger-republic-deports-42-nigerians.html
pls..how many countries has Nigeria deported? Is our government so dump?
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by Father4all: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
awhybliss:
Then the Moderator is senseless
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by chaloskyx: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
BETTER BE SURE THEY ARE NIGERIANS NOT TERRORISTS AND WE HAVE TO BE MORE STRICT WITH OUR PASSPORT
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by masui(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Now, I know it is finished. cry cry cry
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by Bighead9: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
techmo:

I don't expect An illiterate to understand simple Geography, bandits are forcing them out raping their mama toto .. Dayiska dey blame yamree.. not Iike I give a fvck bout yamree tho

The thing pain this man well grin grin

Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by madjune(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
The country don turn joke.. And I have never heard of Nigeria deporting anybody..

We deported Ghanaians in the 80s.

I believe na dem curse Nigeria.
They had it rough in their country and ran to us for refuge, but we made it so unbearable for most of them.

Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by Olabode971(f): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=adenigga post=91819114][/quote] grin

Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by larryking540: 4:49am On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

What name would we select because that one sef fit cause war?
yeah ,na another war that one go start ,e fit reach 10years before we conclude on a general name
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by kingthreat(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Can we deport the Almajiri Nigeriens?
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by ogbonti: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2020
sapientia:
good news

yes oo it is a very good news

Instead of staying back and fight for their country - they are running away - trying to escape to anywhere but home. Yes let Niger and every other country continue to deport illegal Nigerians so that we as a people can receive sense and hasten the day of the revolution to change the country for the better

when there is no option to flee Nigeria then Nigerians will be forced to demand for better candidates to run for elections, they will vote wisely, defend their votes courageously and hold elected leaders accountable

It is this “i don’t care attitude of last last I will flee through the desert if naija becomes too unbearable” that is making our people - especially the youths so docile, lazy - unwilling and unable to fight to revive the country!!!!

Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by ogbonti: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2020
ajl:
Time to pack all the illegals from Niger and Chad in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria and send them back to their country. Do we even have to wait until they send illegal Nigerians back home. God know the number of illegals residing in Nigeria.

great idea!!!

Bia, Nwoke

Does Nigeria have a central database of her certified citizens (biometrics tested and verified) to identify who is not a Nigerian for immediate removal proceedings? HELL TO THE NO!

so if you want to deport Nigeriens from Nigeria, and they tell you they are from Katsina State - what are you going to do?

This is the same reason America banned Nigeria from applying for immigrant visa from their embassies in Nigeria because they can’t verify who is who

instead of us to fix this as soon as possible - we are all trying to pray away the problem of the nation, and asking God to fix what even donkeys can fix if allowed to. The country is on auto pilot and it is a shame that we are being ruled by someone who can not hold an intelligent conversation for 30 minutes about politics economy or social issues without babbling like a 9 month old kid - NIGERIANS THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT TRIBAL, RELIGIOUS AND REGIONAL SENTIMENTS IN THE LEADERSHIP RECRUITMENT PROCESS

IN 2020 - ? just seat down and take a slow but deep look at the people you call leaders - what they say and do every day regarding Nigeria’s development and you will know we are lost!
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by Hadelesam89(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Blue3k:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/foreign/africa/403484-niger-republic-deports-42-nigerians.html
Tigerwit Africa is a forex broker that is giving thousands of people the great opportunity to financial freedom. Did you know that forex can you a total financial freedom forever and can be passed to your next generations? Tigerwit Africa is ready to give free forex training to thousands of people who are willing and ready to learn forex without paying a dime, with the help of their professionals and experienced forex traders and analysts. Their offline training classes hold from Monday to Friday at their office building in Lagos (for Lagos based) and online training classes hold three times in a week for the people living outside Lagos. Interested people should message me on WhatsApp for more info. 08162084145.
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by MrBen619(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Imagine that, what would a Nigerian be looking for in a country like Niger at the first place?
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by Xenowerk4000(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
The country don turn joke.. And I have never heard of Nigeria deporting anybody..
Are you sure ? Or you don't listen to news ?
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by Xenowerk4000(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=madjune post=91825641]

We deported Ghanaians in the 80s.

I believe na dem curse Nigeria.
They had it rough in their country and ran to us for refuge, but we made it so unbearable for most of them.[/quote
As in eeh......Ghana must go !!!!
Re: Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians by willsonzzy: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Please read the write up before saying rubbish,Nigerians are are using niger as a route to Europe,they are not living or hustling in niger

Ibom Air Acquires 2 Airbus 220-300 Series / Ghastly Accident Hits UNIZIK Awka Again - Check Photos / US Customs Seizes Undeclared $68k Cash From Nigeria-bound Family