Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines (47001 Views)

FG Gives Licences To 20 New Private Universities / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by AMI3(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Y keeping parent on suspens
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by ojun50(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
The two minister no sabi there work
Tutorials center dey cash out here, govt dey mumu them self

1 Like

Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by okomile(f): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hopefully

Don't trust them at all
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by ekestic1976(f): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sebi dem talk say dem no go open school ni? It took the Governors of Western Nigeria to push this people to agree to open school! Na wa o.
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Sicilyjoe: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Visabook:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32

How much is involved, reply me with my number on my signature
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by dignity33: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dakad:
Honestly, Nigeria government tired me. Who do we offend to deserve these crop of leaders? The two ministers managing our education sector are parallel. With due respect to the to these two people they don't deserve to manage ministry of culture talkless education ministry where you expect to see people who understand what it takes to run such ministry.

To me these two men are confused human being. My candid opinion is that the terminal class such as JSS3 and SSS3 should resume to write their exams. Any parents that's not comfortable sending their wards to write exam should wait for next year. Majority of these same children we said they shouldn't write exam are moving about everywhere. Government on his part should be the one to put machinery is place in government own schools. Almost all the private schools that write WAEC already have what it takes to ensure the safety of these teenagers who to an extent can take precaution.

Having said that, I'm not in support of all the classes to resume school at the same time especially those younger ones in the primary school.
if you have not be in a position before don't said that the person handling that position don't know what he is doing.
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Warmaterial(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Who FG help
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by akezn: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
These guys are really confused.
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by AKzee(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Adamu will soon come out to debunk this news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by BOOZELEE: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dakad:
Honestly, Nigeria government tired me. Who do we offend to deserve these crop of leaders? The two ministers managing our education sector are parallel. With due respect to the to these two people they don't deserve to manage ministry of culture talkless education ministry where you expect to see people who understand what it takes to run such ministry.

To me these two men are confused human being. My candid opinion is that the terminal class such as JSS3 and SSS3 should resume to write their exams. Any parents that's not comfortable sending their wards to write exam should wait for next year. Majority of these same children we said they shouldn't write exam are moving about everywhere. Government on his part should be the one to put machinery is place in government own schools. Almost all the private schools that write WAEC already have what it takes to ensure the safety of these teenagers who to an extent can take precaution.

Having said that, I'm not in support of all the classes to resume school at the same time especially those younger ones in the primary school.

Go to bed if u are not in support.

From ur comment one can easily tell that u are against school reopening..Hold ur advice cos students and parents support reopening.

1 Like

Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Stallion93(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oya oya!
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by blackboy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
12 days? Go visit many public schools. It's an eye sore. 12 days to clean the mess? 1 month most realistic.
Many of these schools have been abandoned for 6 months or more and over grown with weeds and reptiles/animals taken over.

Repair and maintenance no get part 2
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
SmartProf:
This is a ray of hope. The FG should ensure that the monitoring teams traverse schools in LGAs too cos most times these rules only apply to state capitals. It appears that the minister of state for education and the minister of education think differently. Judging by their actions, one amongst the two, doesn't seem to have loved school when he was younger.

U guys in hurry to open schools whether it’s safe of not. Is that a responsibile thing for any country to do??

We have seen county’s do it and get a spike in cases yet for self and retarded reasons some people want to risk the children’s lives. Well Nigerians are the type that like to see to believe.
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by jaxxy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:
Well, the rest of the country may not want to resume now.

The South west schools are resuming in August.

Yesterday or day before , the minister of state debunk it that school remain closed, to even think that he's an Igbo man.
Him should just make that Fulani adamu adamu reason that the rest of the country (esp south) values education, they (north) can go on with school closed.

they've even used one school in bornu to raised broilers cheesy

All u just said simply put was south values education more than lives. Clap for urself ur education has taught u nothing.
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by JordanMichael(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Now that I've found menial job doing they want to reopen school no way! School should remain closed till Jan. make I hustle well abeg. Na me dey sponsor myself biko.

1 Like

Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by somy405(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
I hope you consulted with your oga at the top this time around, before he comes and give contrary statement.
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by abeliver: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
buh what of University na ? shey dey don forget us ni cry
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by softworldsystem(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
i hope Mr A-square will not counter this decision 24 hourrs later
the Man seems to be a lazy man or does not lov education
abeg na my own point of view oo
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by flyingpig: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

Yesterday or day before , the minister of state debunk it that school remain closed, to even think that he's an Igbo man.
Him should just make that Fulani adamu adamu reason that the rest of the country (esp south) values education, they (north) can go on with school closed.

actually the igbo minister for state was who announced exit classes would resume WAEC on August 4 to September 5.

Only for the Adamu main minister to come and renege on the former's pronouncement just two days after it was issued.
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by dagbas: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
WE SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE WITH THE VIRUS.
WITH THE WAY THE MARKETS ARE CHOKED UP DAILY NA SCHOOL WEY DEM FIT CONTROL DEM NO WAN OPEN.
IF THE COVID DONATION FINISH DEM GO OPEN SOON!
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Sardauna24(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

This is trash
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by richie240: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

lol, I know this comment is meant for the other guy.
is the minister of state not his puppet cheesy

Lolz, Actually, d post was meant for you.
I initially thot he was d bigotic one, but when I went thru both posts (urs and his) again, I realised u were d bigotic one.

Nwannem, e be like say nairaland don dey corrupt ur thinking o.
Its un-omoluabi-like
smiley
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
JordanMichael:
Now that I've found menial job doing they want to reopen school no way! School should remain closed till Jan. make I hustle well abeg. Na me dey sponsor myself biko.
Jah bless you bro

1 Like

Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Ogbehadanyel(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
yemififi:
12 days are too many. Our children need to be back in class

By the way,

Do you want to create an #amazing and #unputdownable content?

Are you a blogger who wants to fascinate your audience and tribe and keep them forever enthralled with your hotcake articles and posts?

Or you are a politician, brand owner or social media influencer who wants to keep a great page on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter?

FiFiPedia Writing Service is Set Apart For Excellence and is ready to meet all your writing services excellently.

Consult us today via:

08101079424 (WhatsApp)

yemififi@gmail.com

FiFi Oladare (Facebook)

We Write For You��

You Take The Credits��

#share
Call for ur electrical wiring. i not go charge u much. just appreciate me, i base in Abuja. 07065519999
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by uuzba(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
abeliver:
buh what of University na ? shey dey don forget us ni cry
Go and find work.
Set up a business.
Any time school resumes, you can go back.
..... If you are still interested in the education....

If you start making money in your business, will you still go back to school?
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by highness25(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ctorch:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-gives-school-operators-12-days-to-meet-covid-19-guidelines/?fbclid=IwAR2TcI4Ot9Kui6q_-InI7ncOzzGoMyewy8fQA81ibY4bL8_5aV2PE_M9Rlw

Confused set of people. Don't reopen school, I'm at home receiving my monthly allowances. You people think you're doing me

1 Like

Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by riczy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
It dilates my pupils wen ever I hear d phrase"safe reopening of schls" is it ntd same kids dt u are protecting dt live with their parents/guardian dt go out on a daily bases looking for bread, even jettisoning d Covid-19 preventive measures, still yt d kids are alive. God help d nation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (unizik) In Pictures. / Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. / Gunmen Raid MOCPED, Lagos; Lecturer, Student Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.