Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) (23613 Views)

5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) by stevups(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
77 pieces
Re: Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
who don receive am...abi na for only Alausa dem share am
Re: Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) by ArewaWife(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
ikorodureporta:
who don receive am...abi na for only Alausa dem share am

They'll most likely share it to their association who will share it to registered members. You know in yoruba land, everyone has association, hairdresser and barbers association paraga seller association, pepper seller association e.t.c
Re: Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) by Bigsunny01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
All dis share share we no dey ever see e am, abi dem dey share am among demself? lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) by Chudivictor(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
i hope it gets to them
Re: Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:30am On Jul 18, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
but there are more than 1million barbin saloons in Lagos alone ..
Na that one you day talk That 1500 is their cronies

Even if it was distributed by LGAs where e go reach
Re: Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) by winkmart: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
johnykgoal:
This is nice, it will help to curb the spread of diseases. Waiting for individuals to provide these basic needs won't work at this time. Lagos governmentt has done well

If you own a business, use this free mobile inventory app to run your business and appreciate the power of information technology.
goalPOS helps you to know the value of your shop,
know your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly profit and losses at any time,
manage customer debts and expenses,
and to manage your business with the help of a sales person to ensure accountability even if you are not physically present in your shop.
No internet needed
No computer needed
Print customer receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer.
Avaliable for download on playstore.
iOS nko?
Re: Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) by johnykgoal: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kfed4ril:

iOS nko?
coming soon
Re: Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2020
MrFuckallday:
Lol the govt supposedly doing their best. Only one lga alone never take the 1500 finish?

Sir fuckalday

I wan msg u for one tin like dt..

Do u av any Idea abt where I can get loud?

Hope u no the loud I am saying?

Thanks pls do reply..

I saw ur comment in the kush section, dt is how I got u
Re: Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) by MrFuckallday: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Sir fuckalday

I wan msg u for one tin like dt..

Do u av any Idea abt where I can get loud?

Hope u no the loud I am saying?

Thanks pls do reply..

I saw ur comment in the kush section, dt is how I got u

Sure fam there are a bunch of plugs outchea nowadays. Where’s your loc I can give you recommendations. Greetings sire

(1) (2) (Reply)

221 New COVID-19 Cases, 317 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 26 - (3156 Tested) / Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees / The 5 Stages Of Tooth Decay Progression

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.