Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Have You Ever Been To Ohum Monastery? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Been To Ohum Monastery? (380 Views)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been To Ohum Monastery? by Antibot5: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
I wonder how this young man took pictures here flaunting the rules...
Share your experience..

Mine: It was a place worth my time!

Re: Have You Ever Been To Ohum Monastery? by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Flouting what rule?
Where is the place located? What country and state?
How does one get in?
Are there pictures available of what it looks like on the outside?
What is the attraction?
Re: Have You Ever Been To Ohum Monastery? by Dapsy25(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Flouting what rule? Where is the place located? What country and state? How does one get in? Are there pictures available of what it looks like on the outside? What is the attraction?
OP

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Poju Oyemade Weighs In On The Dangers Of Abusing Men Of God / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Predicts Rapture To Happen In 10 Years / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Does Not Get Credit Enough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.