Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Reasons why customers don't buy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons why customers don't buy (197 Views)

Do This If Your Customers Don't Trust You. / Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. / Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons why customers don't buy by Itzdesola(f): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
There are many reasons why people don't buy, I'll tell you few reasons based on what I've seen and what you can do about it.

Reason 1: Because they don't trust you.

People can't buy from you if they don't trust you or your brand. That's why they tell you they'd get back to you. Everybody is careful with their money.

Let me ask you something. Why do You buy from jumia, konga, Amazon etc without seeing them? It because you trust them. The same thing applies to your customers. If i don't trust you, I can never buy anything from you. People are scared of losing their money.

So what should you do when customers don't trust you.

1. Ask your customers to refer their friends. People believe what others say about you then what you say about yourself.

2They are human being, call them, check on them, check their posts and comment nice things under it. You create friendship this way.

Reason 2: Because they don't have money.

Most people are in this category. They'll tell you that your price is too high, they'll say 'oh, I don't have money for this'.

Now, what should you do when your prospect says he or she don't have money since you can't give them money to buy from you.

Note: know your audience well and know their source of income. You can't expect a student to buy a shoe of 35k from you. You'll end up having plenty customers in this category.

Solution:
1. Offer them discounts and tell them that if they'll be able to buy the product within a specified period of time, you'll be giving them some discount off the product.

2. Ask them this question. "Sir If you're to buy this(insert the name of your product) now, how much can you afford(listen to their reply and act on that)

And you know what...price is not the real reason people don't buy. Yes...Check out the next reason.

Reason 3: Because they don't perceive enough value.

Let me tell you something, most people don't buy because they don't perceive enough value that's equivalent to the money and not because of the price. Read it again slowly..

Solution to this:

1. Try increasing the value of the product. When ppl see the value, the price will not be a problem.

Reason 4: Because of your attitude

You might be surprised but this is true and most times the no one reason why your customers don't buy.

This has nothing to do with your customers but everything to do with you.

When you don't treat your customers well, they'd run away from you and most times they don't come back. Remember you're not the only one selling that product or offering that service.

Solution to this:
The only solution is to work on yourself and don't allow your attitude to affect your business negatively.

That's it. If you have any other reason, you can drop it.

By the way, we have few days left for our free online sales class. Where you discover how to increase your customer base and make more sales in your business.

For more clarification, you can reach me on WhatsApp via this link: https:///2348133724242?text=Hello%20Desola%20I'm%20interested%20in%20the%20sales%20class.%20My%20name%20is
Re: Reasons why customers don't buy by Itzdesola(f): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
You can reach me on Whatsapp via: 08133724242 or via this link: https:///2348133724242?text=Hello
Re: Reasons why customers don't buy by Itzdesola(f): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2020
Less than 48hrs to the free online sales training. If you're a business owner and you want to scale up business, why not join other entrepreneur and learn strategies that can help your business grow and increase your profit.
If you're interested, click on this link to register for free https:///2348133724242?text=Hello

(1) (Reply)

Lion Share Smart Contracts / Quality Face Shields Selling From #600 Only! (wholesale) / World Textile Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.