Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Edo 2020: Money Politics And Emotional Blackmails Cannot Stop Ize Iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Money Politics And Emotional Blackmails Cannot Stop Ize Iyamu (453 Views)

APC Losing Democratic Values, Must Do Away With Money Politics - Lukman / Money Politics: NASS Reviews Campaign Spending Limits Upward / 2023: Osinbajo Decries Money Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Money Politics And Emotional Blackmails Cannot Stop Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
BY Pa. Ehinmen
In what seems to be a desperado style, Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo state became the PDP Governorship candidate in Edo. In what also seems like a total desperation, the same governor has successfully forced all his political appointees to decamp to the PDP. Indeed this is laughable and a total theatre of absurdity because if you force a horse to the river, how than can you force it to drink water?
As if the total display of desperation was not enough, the Governor has decide to insult Edo people by shamelessly playing video clips where comrade Adams oshiomole was insulting pastor Osagie ize iyamu in 2016 as a way of winning the votes of Edo people. This is indeed another great disregard for Edo people and what this means is that governor obaseki in his four years has no project to show to Edo people in the public billboards built with their money.
However, one thing governor obaseki and is co travellers to the PDP have not learnt is that the era of money and blackmail politics introduced by the PDP since 1999 are over. The PDP is a party of wolves in sheep clothes. The PDP is only good at praising you just to empty your pocket and then throw you under the bus.
The question I want to as governor obaseki and the PDP is , can they secure 60% vote in Edo south and Edo north?. Can they secure 50% vote in Edo central were ize iyamu is so loved?
Governor obaseki can continue to dance to the tune of the PDP by thinking money will win him a second term on September 19, he can continue to wallow in the hallucinations that he will be reelected, but we the true sons of Edo have rejected him.
If money can deliver votes Atiku Abubakar would have won the 2019 general election. If incumbency can deliver votes Bukola saraki would have still been in the senate. Therefore obaseki and the PDP can enjoy their last days in osadebe avenue after all the PDP is just a tenant in osadebe house who never won any election to deserve incumbency in the state.
Is it not funny that a governor whose only achievement is to renovate Edo civil service building in four years is wishing for another four years? Does governor obaseki thinks Edo people are stupid? Where is the 200 hundred thousand jobs he promised? Where is the sea ports and power plants he promised?. How come the same PDP who scored him f9 in April suddenly turned him into a saint in June? How stupid they must think we are.
As for me and my people in Esan, out voters card is ready to sweep the PDP and Governor obaseki government into the dustbin.
Pastor Osagie ize iyamu is divine and must win.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

Re: Edo 2020: Money Politics And Emotional Blackmails Cannot Stop Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Ehinmen3:
BY Pa. Ehinmen
In what seems to be a desperado style, Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo state became the PDP Governorship candidate in Edo. In what also seems like a total desperation, the same governor has successfully forced all his political appointees to decamp to the PDP. Indeed this is laughable and a total theatre of absurdity because if you force a horse to the river, how than can you force it to drink water?
As if the total display of desperation was not enough, the Governor has decide to insult Edo people by shamelessly playing video clips where comrade Adams oshiomole was insulting pastor Osagie ize iyamu in 2016 as a way of winning the votes of Edo people. This is indeed another great disregard for Edo people and what this means is that governor obaseki in his four years has no project to show to Edo people in the public billboards built with their money.
However, one thing governor obaseki and is co travellers to the PDP have not learnt is that the era of money and blackmail politics introduced by the PDP since 1999 are over. The PDP is a party of wolves in sheep clothes. The PDP is only good at praising you just to empty your pocket and then throw you under the bus.
The question I want to as governor obaseki and the PDP is , can they secure 60% vote in Edo south and Edo north?. Can they secure 50% vote in Edo central were ize iyamu is so loved?
Governor obaseki can continue to dance to the tune of the PDP by thinking money will win him a second term on September 19, he can continue to wallow in the hallucinations that he will be reelected, but we the true sons of Edo have rejected him.
If money can deliver votes Atiku Abubakar would have won the 2019 general election. If incumbency can deliver votes Bukola saraki would have still been in the senate. Therefore obaseki and the PDP can enjoy their last days in osadebe avenue after all the PDP is just a tenant in osadebe house who never won any election to deserve incumbency in the state.
Is it not funny that a governor whose only achievement is to renovate Edo civil service building in four years is wishing for another four years? Does governor obaseki thinks Edo people are stupid? Where is the 200 hundred thousand jobs he promised? Where is the sea ports and power plants he promised?. How come the same PDP who scored him f9 in April suddenly turned him into a saint in June? How stupid they must think we are.
As for me and my people in Esan, out voters card is ready to sweep the PDP and Governor obaseki government into the dustbin.
Pastor Osagie ize iyamu is divine and must win.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

APC.... progress
Re: Edo 2020: Money Politics And Emotional Blackmails Cannot Stop Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Well anything to end godfather is welcome

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Money Politics And Emotional Blackmails Cannot Stop Ize Iyamu by Unigrad: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yeye post.
You can force cultist and thief on Edo State people. work for your money, while I clean up my voter's card to vote for Governor Obaseki.
4+4=8 Torgba.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Money Politics And Emotional Blackmails Cannot Stop Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2020
Unigrad:
Yeye post.
You can force cultist and thief on Edo State people. work for your money, while I clean up my voter's card to vote for Governor Obaseki.
4+4=8 Torgba.

the seagulls will always follow my articles

(1) (Reply)

Three Edo State Commissioners Just Resigned Now To Join Forces With Ize Iyamu / Why VP Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign Now -- Egbeji Oloogun / Is Terrorism Moving From North East To South West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.