Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Review Of Penny Wise Wealth Management - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Review Of Penny Wise Wealth Management (889 Views)

Pennywise Wealth Management / Penny Wise Wealth Management / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Penny Wise Wealth Management by Tundeamoo: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
HERE COMES A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU.
Some hate being told the blunt truth - 'that there is no free money on the internet'. Observe the following lies you're told everyday.
i. You will make thousands and millions of naira online without any investment - A big fat lie
ii. When you're told to invest N10,000 today and receive N20,000 in 24hrs, run for your life - A Big Lie.
WHAT I WANT TO SHOW YOU IN OUR SMART INVESTORS GROUP IS NOT A GET-RICH-QUICK SCHEME. IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT, YOU MAY PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST.
I will be introducing you to a regulated UK-based trading and investment company that gives 2% daily return on your investment (Excluding weekends). That doesn't sound so much to you but this a stable way to earn a passive and residual income.
I started since January this year and they've not missed a payout. Investors funds are insured against loss so you have nothing to worry. But i have to add this - Minimum investment with this company is $100.
Some hate being told the blunt truth - 'that there is no free money on the internet'. Observe the following lies you're told everyday.
i. You will make thousands and millions of naira online without any investment - A big fat lie
ii. When you're told to invest N10,000 today and receive N20,000 in 24hrs, run for your life - A Big Lie.
WHAT I WANT TO SHOW YOU IN OUR SMART INVESTORS GROUP IS NOT A GET-RICH-QUICK SCHEME. IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT, YOU MAY PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST.
I will be introducing you to a regulated UK-based trading and investment company that gives 2% daily return on your investment (Excluding weekends). That doesn't sound so much to you but this a stable way to earn a passive and residual income.
I started since January this year and they've not missed a payout. Investors funds are insured against loss so you have nothing to worry. But i have to add this - Minimum investment with this company is $100.
Check my profile to sign up

(1) (Reply)

How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp / Your Kids Are Going To Be Broke. And It's Your Fault! / Making Money With Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.