Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Have You Said It Today? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Have You Said It Today? (1064 Views)

Wife-beating: "My Husband Said It's Okay, He Told Me The Koran Says It's Okay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Said It Today? by olawalebabs(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2011
'Innallah wamalaikati yuso luna alan nabiyu, ya ayuha lazina ahmanu solu alahi wa salim teslima' can someone say 'so lalahu alay wasalam'
Re: Have You Said It Today? by miftaudeen(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2011
prophet muhammed(s.a.w)said those shall be nearest to me on the day judgement are those who invoke many blessing on me.
Re: Have You Said It Today? by olawalebabs(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2012
miftaudeen: prophet muhammed(s.a.w)said those shall be nearest to me on the day judgement are those who invoke many blessing on me.
may Allah make it easy for us.
Re: Have You Said It Today? by LagosShia: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2012
when the verse in the holy Quran asking muslims to send blessings on the Prophet (sa) was revealed,the muslims asked the Prophet (sa) how they should send blessings on him.the Prophet (sa) responded and taught them how to do it.unfortunately even the OP did not mention how the Prophet (sa) taught the muslims to send their blessings on him.

find out how :

http://www.al-islam.org/encyclopedia/chapter1b/11.html
Re: Have You Said It Today? by olawalebabs(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2012
@Lagosshia, You can always help with that.
Re: Have You Said It Today? by LagosShia: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2012
@Ola
you are more than welcome my dear brother!
Re: Have You Said It Today? by LogicMind: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
your prophet is fuckin' dead.
deal with it.
Re: Have You Said It Today? by Maisuya1: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
^ more so will u be.
the question is what if you are wrong in this world, have u got a back up plan?
Re: Have You Said It Today? by LogicMind: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2012
Mai-suya:
^ more so will u be.
the question is what if you are wrong in this world, have u got a back up plan?

yes. stay dead.
Re: Have You Said It Today? by LagosShia: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2012
@logic_mind

'do not consider those slain in the path of Allah as dead.nay,they are alive and are sustained by their Lord' (holy Quran)

if the martyrs are alive,how much more the best of mankind and the master of the messengers,Muhammad (sa)?

Besides,this thread is for muslims and not for atheists.so no one really expect you to understand what we are saying.so mind your business and stop trying to seek attention.stay in the religion forum with the christians,pagans and atheists.this is muslim zone EXCLUSIVELY! grin
Re: Have You Said It Today? by LogicMind: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
LagosShia: @logic_mind

'do not consider those slain in the path of Allah as dead.nay,they are alive and are sustained by their Lord' (holy Quran)

if the martyrs are alive,how much more the best of mankind and the master of the messengers,Muhammad (sa)?

Besides,this thread is for muslims and not for atheists.so no one really expect you to understand what we are saying.so mind your business and stop trying to seek attention.stay in the religion forum with the christians,pagans and atheists.this is muslim zone EXCLUSIVELY! grin

afraid that the light will be shown on you?
you seek eternal isolation.
is this how you plan to propagate the message of your prophet? by excluding yourselves? like vampires and evil doers?
com'on. we all know what islam is about and we won't leave you alone.
light will always defeat darkness.
Re: Have You Said It Today? by deols(f): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
^^hahaha! I wonder what light an atheist has to shine. . .
Re: Have You Said It Today? by LogicMind: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
deols: ^^hahaha! I wonder what light an atheist has to shine. . .

so what are you running/hiding from?
what are you afraid of?
Re: Have You Said It Today? by deols(f): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

so what are you running/hiding from?
what are you afraid of?

is that question directed at me? What makes you think I am afraid
Re: Have You Said It Today? by LogicMind: 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
deols:

is that question directed at me? What makes you think I am afraid

muslims like you requesting, threatning, getting and hiding in their section.
Re: Have You Said It Today? by deols(f): 4:46am On Apr 05, 2012
Logic Mind:

muslims like you requesting, threatning, getting and hiding in their section.

that am not interested in the things you do over there doesnt mean am scared of you. Ever heard of the word motive? Your motive anywhere should be your driving force. Not what an atheist would think of me nor so it doesnt seem like am scared.

btw, u can just browse through previous posts to see that am not restricted to this place. Check dilluminati's recent post on the religion section and there, you'd find my reply.

Still, I wonder what your own motives are. To convert pple into atheism??
Re: Have You Said It Today? by LogicMind: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2012
deols:

that am not interested in the things you do over there doesnt mean am scared of you. Ever heard of the word motive? Your motive anywhere should be your driving force. Not what an atheist would think of me nor so it doesnt seem like am scared.

btw, u can just browse through previous posts to see that am not restricted to this place. Check dilluminati's recent post on the religion section and there, you'd find my reply.

Still, I wonder what your own motives are. To convert pple into atheism??

my motive is to shine the light over darkness. what you do with it is your business.

you can ask your slave seun to open another subsection "strictly muslim only" and another "boko haram sympathisers only" and yet another "boko members only". all with passwords. that way you can never see my posts again.
Re: Have You Said It Today? by LagosShia: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2012
Logic Mind:

my motive is to shine the light over darkness. what you do with it is your business.

you can ask your slave seun to open another subsection "strictly muslim only" and another "boko haram sympathisers only" and yet another "boko members only". all with passwords. that way you can never see my posts again.

as stupid as you sound,yet you are a clown always joking.no one is scared from you.if i'm not mistaken,i have more posts in the religion section than in the islam section.just as i dont invite an atheist to stand in prayer beside me and pray,no one in this thread is asking you to send greetings/blessing on the Prophet (sa).it is muslims that do that.so for an atheist who knows nothing about the practice to interfere is pure "busy-body".you keep playing around the forum.we know you dont believe there is God.so how does muslims who believe in God discussing their own faith and practice have anything to do with you?
Re: Have You Said It Today? by LogicMind: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2012
have you seen any dracula film and how they cower and run from sunlight?
that's the image you lot conjure.
Re: Have You Said It Today? by olawalebabs(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
May the Peace and blessing of Allah continue to be on the soul of the noble prophet Muhammad.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Ramadan Greetings Sms With Us / Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize / Meaning Of Dreams In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.