Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,786 members, 7,862,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114515 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
I prefer Ozo when he's around Dora

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
eleshin:
Is Seyi working for Big Brother this year?
Taking a breather?
He posted this some minutes ago. That is Multichoice Ilupeju studio where BBN is takn place.

So na seyi be big brother... wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Your moniker sounds feminine, and yet you easily called a fellow woman a "hoe".

And for what reason?

Tufiakwa!
Can you please tell us what's wrong with a lady calling a lady "Hoe"?

Guyz call Laycon cultist, drug addict, Ugly and all sort of names, you never for one day called any of them out, but quick to attempt manipulations here on that lady you are quoting.

See eh! Na free world we dey oo! Make we catch our cruise for this thread like this. Some of us no dey return for this section after the show.

Make everyone feel free to troll housemates regardless of gender abeg!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
zicoraads:

Of cos not.

Ozo did something similar to Dora.

My point is people will reject you in life. It's normal. Not everyone will like you. It doesn't mean they are bad. They don't just like you.

So no need painting anyone bad, or wishing them unhappiness over it.
Ozo did not reject Dora. Dora wanted to be more than friends without having a "relationship" or "exclusivity" conversation with Ozo.

Nengi also isn't rejecting Ozo, she's always confused around him which makes her more childish in her "hard to get" game

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eric is the most handsome guy in the house NO doubts. Quit herd mentality

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Twoclans:
Please what is it that attracts this Lilo girl to Eric ,honestly I dont understand. angry angry

Competitive spirit ~ No
Handsome ~ No
Charm ~ No
Luck ~ zero
Romantic ~ zero
Dress sence ~ no
big chest and 100pacs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ericagolddigger:

Two can play that game.. cheesy cheesy

Whorerica and wayashewo... tongue

Amya,is that u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Prince is not happy

Earlier he and nengi were playing

He refused to allow dora play said he and nengi have a bet

Nengi said what is the bet, he said he will tell her later

Bloody snake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fr. Bright is cooking see how serious he looks gringrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
By Sunday Evening.
The housemates will remember that they are in a competition and not a vacation.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Eric is the most handsome guy in the house NO doubts. Quit herd mentality
He has a nice height and body, although I prefer Neo's structure more. Eric's shoulders make him look like a ship anchor

Facially he is just there

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:

I thought your existence in life was to hate Titans. Now your worst nightmare is now Laycon fans grin grin
Kimbrielle , Tatiana4u come and see ooo...he don finally comot hand from trolling Titans grin grin now his headache is Laycon fans..

Goodluck bro
kwa kwa kwa
Jayson is a clown!
At least Tacha will rest from his insults.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
spacks:
its obvious to her that laycon will surely have a good fan base outside.. 1, as a rapper, even biggie played his song to them all.. The reminisce ibile connect.. Young guys likes music.. 2, his story is relatable to we hustling nigerians hence some sympathy votes too..
Kiddwaya as we all know is the prince of paris in the house. Billionaire son. Romantic flare, toast to the ladies. So his definitely pulling some votes himself to

She's a smart olosho...I give her that.. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Innocentchild:
page 1000 loading but first 990
I missed it sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
CaSttLe:
Fr. Bright is cooking see how serious he looks gringrin

That snaky guy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
I like Nengi oo. But let's say the truth.

Ozo's was never into Nengi. The house match-made them. He was only trying to follow it up.. but he's not about to let that move kill his reputation.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Liposure:
she's not a goat

She is...G.O.A.T!!! wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
galaxyball:
I prefer Ozo when he's around Dora
I prefer him alone

Thank you very much for your suggestion

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
1. Laycon

2. Ozo

3. Nengi.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lilo led this guy to this place sha. She made him push harder and they moved faster than normal. Now she's saying Okoto meow. angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
CaSttLe:
Lilo shud allow the man do d talking and professing of love and feelings. Watching now i could tell she's loving d guy more..her love is > than Erics love for her. A no no.
is she really in luv?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
if he liked her, he wouldn't deny her on live tv

Dora is strong and has a good heart, ozo has shown her hell

I respect her person
See eh! There are ladies you'll like that you'll not wanna let them go, even if you are in a relationship.

Their discussion Na bomb! Fvckin interesting, funny and lively. It's just that Ozo wan make e be say e dey ship with one of the hottest ladies in the house. Plus the pressure from housemates and initial interest Nengi showed him.

Ozo likes Dora.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
Ozo did not reject Dora. Dora wanted to be more than friends without having a "relationship" or "exclusivity" conversation with Ozo.

Nengi also isn't rejecting Ozo, she's always confused around him which makes her more childish in her "hard to get" game

You're doing well

I decided not quote that moniker cause he always find a way to twist scenarios. E no gel
undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Beorn:

Dìck - YES.

grin grin

Another anguu .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I prefer him alone

Thank you very much for your suggestion
I mean compared to when he's with Nengi, I'm not necessarily saying Ozo and Dora should be a romantic item, they are nice to watch as friends

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
Jayson is a clown!
At least Tacha will rest from his insults.

I saw this ... i will not let it slide, but not today
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kayceesings(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Welcome back dear.

Definitely missed you.

safarigirl:
Prince's DS

How Are You Feeling?

He feels good, the yoga session helped him think of a couple of things that had been bothering him, and let out some emotions. It actually felt good to feel lighter, especially with tempers flaring in the house, and people getting on each other's nerves.

Some of the things you healed from?

Before coming he was thinking of life before in the house and after the house. He thinks a lot. It helped him reflect on his life, every decision he has made that led up to this pint and helped him realise that being in the house is grace, not because he is deserving. He also thought about someone who was very close to him and was sick with COVID before he came in, he hopes the person should be fine by now

Thoughts on new HoH

Lucy is his friend, she's one of the people he vibes with. They both lives in C/River state, which is something they have in common. She has her flaws, but he kikes that she wants to learn and is open to suggestion and opinions. She listens to him, he is close to her, even though she may bit really be close to everyone else. He spoke to her at the party and yesterday as well. He thinks her reign will be smooth and he will help her, as her Deputy (a role he is grateful for

Aside himself, who would he have preferred to win HoH?

He has no favorites he would have preferred. It's a very fair game, open to chance, anyone can win. He has no preference, because he feels he is close to everybody. Anybody else could have won, although he knows some other persons would not have made him their Deputy

How Does Immunity Make You Feel?

He was tensed up. When Lucy won, he already knew she would pick Ka3na, but when Biggie said it had to be someone of the opposite gender, he thought it could be him or Praise. He is very happy she picked him, and to be in this first eviction would be crazy. There are a lot of strong housemates, and they don't know what fans think of them. He's just glad he isn't up for the first eviction

How do you think the rest of the housemates feel?

He is very sure a lot of housemates would have preferred someone they are closer to, so, they would have had the Deputy role. Lucy, doesn't get along with a lot of people though. He is very sure people we're displeased with her win. He thought some people were making funny faces when she made her first HoH speech, he spoke to her about it in the HoH lounge. He believes things will get better toward the end of the week

Biggie asks for the Names

Lucy has had confrontations with some of the housemates, namely Vee, Tolani, and some others. People generally have those they are comfortable with, but he encourages everyone to keep the peace as much as possible.

Preparation for House Task

He and Praise will be choreographing the whole show. He admits they are not all professionals and are not talented in some things, however, he and Praise have some knowledge on choreography. Different people are doing different things, (he names these things), he believes, at the end of things, Biggie will be impressed. They haven't gotten props, but they have what they want to choreograph in their heads. By tomorrow they will have everything on lockdown if Biggie provides the props

What role will he be playing?

He will be in the band, plans to do a few tricks with the sticks. He also wants to try juggling, and they plan for things to be elaborate. He is trying to play as many roles as possible to get things going

Do HMs

They now take it seriously, after losing last week, they are aware of the penalties. They want to work hard to make up for last week's losses and win the wager, so, they can get back what they lost from last week.

Is HoH doing enough?

She is doing as much as she can. She is trying to not step on toes, and trying to retrace her steps, she is also trying to be diplomatic with everybody and he is trying his best as well. She has taken down names of HMs as well as the props needed, which is a step in the right direction. He believes once they have their props, they will get to work. She is being very careful about not starting confrontations, to avoid ruining the mood and endangering the task. She is working despite an injury from this morning, so, it is commendable

Anything Else?

No

End of DS

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Vote ozo

He is back
.who banned you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ozo has landed on their table and nengi has backed her chair she's sitting on.

What do you see? I see a girl who's in luv ,childish and shy at same time.
The type of Nengi she needs that hard guy that will just grab her from behind and give her a very long hard kiss...she will then melt like ice.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Twoclans:
Please what is it that attracts this Lilo girl to Eric ,honestly I dont understand. angry angry

Competitive spirit ~ No
Handsome ~ No
Charm ~ No
Luck ~ zero
Romantic ~ zero
Dress sence ~ no
abebe come let me reset your brain with my preek

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

this man your bitterness reflects on your face, No wonder you choose to be a titan, vile and utterly absurd..

this is 2020, stop derailing this thread. If you need and want to discuss about titan meet in 2019 let me deal with your ass as i always do...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.