Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111986 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10069) (10070) (10071) (10072) (10073) (10074) (10075) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:
I think this is an ad for a makeup brand and this deal was signed long agogrin
Choi!
Stop disturbing yourself, it's photoshop. Keep waiting for makeup deal oo

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Nice one Nengi!

A very remarkable ambassador of the girl child... cool

Nengi Pengi

Queen of LD edition

Their fave's mama

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nostradamus1: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
Now that Ozo ( whom Hoelites were famzing for whoerica) have gone to Computer village to advertise a Chinese phone, let us see whether they will stick to their "hawking under the sun" laycon agenda

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Mr neutral, Sharap!

Why are you pained?...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:
I think this is an ad for a makeup brand and this deal was signed long agogrin
Choi!

This looks over photoshopped!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I expected her to react or throw shades but my baby girl is busy promoting her brands and doing more important things.
Choi!
Erica has really grown up and I'm so proud of her!

Tatiana,

It is for this reason I really like this girl. I just admire her maturity, positivity and ability to pick herself up.

I won't lie to u, when she was in the house, I was so indifferent about her. Sometimes I like her , sometimes she just pisses me off.

But since she apologized to the whole house for the laycon incident , she has never put a foot wrong. She has always carried an air of positivity since.

Even the incident with her mother, u can see her shocking reaction and strong disapproval of what her mother said.

Erica Carries an aura of positivity no matter what and has successfully put the disappointment of BBN behind her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Despite the filters,Erica's still more beautiful,organic and original!!!!!
How can you compare a beauty to an overused plastic?! grin
Tueh!

Erica's face is filled with bleaching burns...There's nothing beautiful about Erica. From her blemished face to her shapeless body. She's irritating.. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nomyth:

Tatiana,

It is for this reason I really like this girl. I just admire her maturity, positivity and ability to pick herself up.

I won't lie to u, when she was in the house, I was so indifferent about her. Sometimes I like her , sometimes she just pisses me off.

But since she apologized to the whole house for the laycon incident , she has never put a foot wrong. She has always carried an air of positivity since.

Even the incident with her mother, u can see her shocking reaction and strong disapproval of what her mother said.

Erica Carries an aura of positivity no matter what and has successfully put the disappointment of BBN behind her.

Keep living in delusion...Erica is the most negative ,vile bitch ever seen...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I expected her to react or throw shades but my baby girl is busy promoting her brands and doing more important things.
Choi!
Erica has really grown up and I'm so proud of her!
Throw shades as per wetin?

Say Multichoice use their own clip from their own show? Something the whole Africa will still see again in the reunion grin

She's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things..I don't know how many times we have to tell you this.

If na sub money dey do you..speak up!

Na so so hungry pulse misleading headline you dey hawk for head like garri.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
igasiboy98:

Throw shades as per wetin?

Say Multichoice use their own clip from their own show? Something the whole Africa will still see again in the reunion grin

She's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things..I don't know how many times we have to tell you this.

If na sub money dey do you..speak up!

Na so so hungry pulse misleading headline you dey hawk for head like garri.

Lol don't mind them.

Erica is even happy she appeared on Showmax. She had to re-introduce herself today on Twitter, incase ''I am Laycon"" draws people to her page. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Triller sef recognize...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dannyxy:
who is this cave man?.. so unexposed...

No wonder chopping pounded yam every morning na achievement to you lol
grin grin Guy no kill me with laugh o

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Awon witches in their coven were tagging Bayelsa state government concerning Nengi's meeting tomorrow on the Girl child development, calling them to cancel it. what the idiots don't know is that na the government themselves give her permission to carry on with her duty grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

E choke cheesy grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Simran94:
Awon witches in their coven were tagging Bayelsa state government concerning Nengi's meeting tomorrow on the Girl child development, calling them to cancel it. what the idiots don't know is that na the government themselves give her permission to carry on with her duty grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

E choke cheesy grin cheesy

Buhahahaha

Dem dey vex say Abia Govt no send their sales girl

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
fyneguy:
Triller sef recognize...
They even used Laycon's video..

Omo x 30000000000

E choke!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nomyth:

Tatiana,

Buhahahaha

Does this aura of positivity include milking the ''Laycon stared at me'', retweeting a post on gaslighting, among other moves to soil his image?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
igasiboy98:

They even used Laycon's video..

Omo x 30000000000

E choke!!!

Gbam!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Laycon still remain on his first position. Last week top charts 4th February 2021 and this week top charts 11th February 2021.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Drew13:

everything is mine FC
Very delusional fan base undecided

Kikiki
My thought exactly
Haba

The boy is mine
The trophy is mine
The money is mine
The brand is mine
The star is mine
Ghana is minezm
Don jazz is mine
Joeboy is mine
Prido is mine
Neo is mine
Ozo is mine
Trikytee is mine
Tolani is mine
Hire a woman is mine
The voice is mine
The cumm is mine
And hey d D is also mine

E get why
The mental issues and delusionesss is also mine

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
fyneguy:

Buhahahaha

Does this aura of positivity include milking the ''Laycon stared at me'', retweeting a post on gaslighting, among other moves to soil his image?

She didn't do any of those.

It was are fans doing that and all fanbases are guilty of that in one way or the other.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Veehive: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Someone said Erica apologized to the house over Laycon's incident. I don't understand this up till now. Is the house Laycon? Was it the house that was threatened?

We should take note that Erica never apologized to Laycon. Let her continue with her pride and no one should act act like apologizing to the house is the same as apologizing to Laycon. It's not a sin that you told your confidants something personal that happened to you so you can get enough strength to maintain the space discussed with whom it's concerned already.

Abi them swear oath together? Or the confidants take am insult una star girl ?

The one also saying thank God their queen ignored. No o, she shouldn't have ignored, she should cause trouble then she would know the fame given to her by BBNaija can be taken away in a twinkling of an eye which will affect the little attention she has no matter how many times you trend her.

I wouldn't be surprised if showmax and bbnaija have informed her and warn her already. Also, it wouldn't be surprising if she's aware of that particular content before it was aired.

Let her not ignore and go straight to the point let's see.

Note.: Your grievances or hers will be between bbnaija, showmax and her and never between her and Laycon. So far in the episodes, you'll notice Laycon did his possible best for others not to mention her name. He still cares about her mental health. If there's anyone having the right to go to sue in court, that should be Laycon.

Let her not 'directly' ignore and see.

An advise!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nomyth:

She didn't do any of those.

It was are fans doing that and all fanbases are guilty of that in one way or the other.
You say? grin

This was few days after Dorathy's birthday.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You say? grin

Omo see receipt...That bitch is bitter.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You say? grin

it is not only this one sef.
It was plenty.
She was just throwing shades anyhow then and enjoying the gbas gbos.
Before she got hers.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
What amazes me is how she and her fans lies effortlessly just to be up to others.
The funny thing is that no matter how you lie to yourself the reality will always remain the reality

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You say? grin

Is the way you always bring receipt

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Someone that just crawled out of a cave in sambisa forest wouldn't know na

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Veehive:
Someone said Erica apologized to the house over Laycon's incident. I don't understand this up till now. Is the house Laycon? Was it the house that was threatened?

We should take note that Erica never apologized to Laycon. Let her continue with her pride and no one should act act like apologizing to the house is the same as apologizing to Laycon. It's not a sin that you told your confidants something personal that happened to you so you can get enough strength to maintain the space discussed with whom it's concerned already.

The one also saying thank God their queen ignored. No o, she shouldn't have ignored, she should cause trouble then she would know the fame given to her by BBNaija can be taken away in a twinkling of an eye which will affect the little attention she has no matter how many times you trend her.

I wouldn't be surprised if showmax and bbnaija have informed her and warn her already. Also, it wouldn't be surprising if she's aware of that particular content before it was aired.

Note.: Your grievances or hers will be between bbnaija, showmax and her and never between her and Laycon. So far in the episodes, you'll notice Laycon did his possible best for others not to mention her name. He still cares about her mental health. If there's anyone having the right to go to sue in court, that should be Laycon.

An advise!

Thank you...and the delusional set of fans kept saying she is the purest ....bla...bla...bla...bullcrap...

mtchew....she still has the guts to feel laycon owes her anything .........

See her madness on display in that episode 1 ....very terrible display ....transfering anger over man wey come outside take u play ping pong ....looool....after showing u nothing but utter disrespect in the house....u no get brain...came outside ...continued with the foolishness....her minions were screaming up and down...
shey i once said foolishness is always fun and entertaining to watch as long as its being displayed by another....

Now they are forming ....i am focused on my brand ...o jebi..no focus...continue dey pursue person wey no send u....

Is it possible to even move on from something u never had in the first place ?

after that one don make evrything wey fit appeal another man to u dey unappealing ...u r forming i wont give scholarships....no be if u get d funds u fit give scholarship....

nonsense....all these elites should be ashamed of themselves...they kept encouraging that lady to keep displaying her foolishness till a point of no return ...

mention her name ...and a rational person's reaction would be to hiss....

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
scondy:

Thank you...and the delusional set of fans kept saying she is the purest ....bla...bla...bla...bullcrap...

mtchew....she still has the guts to feel laycon owes her anything .........

See her madness on display in that episode 1 ....very terrible display ....transfering anger over man wey come outside take u play ping pong ....looool....after showing u nothing but utter disrespect in the house....u no get brain...came outside ...continued with the foolishness....her minions were screaming up and down...
shey i once said foolishness is always fun and entertaining to watch as long as its being displayed by another....

Now they are forming ....i am focused on my brand ...o jebi..no focus...continue dey pursue person wey no send u....

Is it possible to even move on from something u never had in the first place ?

after that one don make evrything wey fit appeal another man to u dey unappealing ...u r forming i wont give scholarships....no be if u get d funds u fit give scholarship....

nonsense....all these elites should be ashamed of themselves...they kept encouraging that lady to keep displaying her foolishness till a point of no return ...

mention her name ...and a rational person's reaction would be to hiss....
buhahaha kwakwakwa
She's still attractive to demola grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Veehive:

An advise!

Erica will never ever apologize to Laycon. If there is an apologizing to be done. Laycon should better call Erica and do the needful. The things he said behind Erica's back that Ebuka brought to Erica's ears warranted her flaring up at laycon. Laycon brought it upon himself and it is well deserved.

Erica has done what needs to be done by apologizing to the house, as for laycon, that beef and malice we go take am go heaven. Trust me.
If you guys don't see anything bad in what laycon did because you camp in Erica's enemy battalion, and what to shield laycon from the fact that he brought Erica's reaction and burst up upon himself by saying things behind Erica's back then let this deceit and malice continue.

Many girls on this forum will not take what laycon did. Yet you all blame our StarGirl for lashing out at laycon. Make una grow bear bear. Erica will never and can never and doesn't owe laycon any apology.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mumu says laycon brought it on himself.. lol brought what?

A large fan base, the crown, career progress?...

Erica is a foolish girl, she will still apologise, I have always been correct about her and predicted it all, she is not yet sorry, in fact , she still wonders why people love laycon so much, he is not the typical bbn Male , e shock her, it is still shocking her, but she done dey see the reality, trust me, she will apologise soon...

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dannyxy:
Mumu says laycon brought it on himself.. lol brought what?

A large fan base, the crown, career progress?...

Erica is a foolish girl, she will still apologise, I have always been correct about her and predicted it all, she is not yet sorry, in fact , she still wonders why people love laycon so much, he is not the typical bbn Male , e shock her, it is still shocking her, but she done dey see the reality, trust me, she will apologise soon...
like the way they make Erica look like one special being is funny.
like her anger has any effect on anyone.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10069) (10070) (10071) (10072) (10073) (10074) (10075) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.