Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4991413 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10130) (10131) (10132) (10133) (10134) (10135) (10136) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:52am On Feb 23, 2021
E pain dem!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:56am On Feb 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:
E pain dem!

My own best looks was laycons shoes. I go borrow am when next I wan teleport, so I go fit pack my load inside that shoe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You wish Nengi would stoop to Erica's level!
Lmao!
Nengi is not a money hungry hoe like Erica who started sleeping with married men for money at 15,including her aunt/friend's boyfriends,husbands and sugar daddies....that's why she has no female friend till date!
Even bobrisky sef don run because she wants to snatch his "bea" grin
Tueh!
Eeya, I thought as much too.
E pele ooo grin cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2021
jayjaycee0:

My own best looks was laycons shoes. I go borrow am when next I wan teleport, so I go fit pack my load inside that shoe
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Abeg I go add my own too...lmao!
Wasiu's ugly oversized shoes trended more than his wack performance at the Headies!
Lmao!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2021
Simran94:

Eeya, I thought as much too.
E pele ooo grin cheesy grin
See your head grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2021
I love the fact that my faves (Tacha and Erica)have loyal,genuine and generous fans who love and support them unconditionally....no wonder kemi is pained by our generosity!
Lmao!
Erica's birthday is less than 3 weeks from now and this miserable old cargo is already crying because she has gotten a hint of our plans to make Erica's 27th birthday a memorable one!
Let her cry more!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Wasiu's ugly oversized shoes trended more than his wack performance at the Headies!
Lmao!

Even his icons that were littering the whole cyberspace with their bulb did not talk about his performance they were just talking and defending his shoes. If his performance were nice, people won't focus on his shoes.

The rookie of the year wore a bad outfit and shoe to the Headies, at first he was mocked but after his performance his outfit was forgotten and his electrifying performance became the talk about him.

Laycon did 2 things.
Perform
Present an award

But guess what they remembered him for from the Headies.

Oversized shoes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2021
if Mr Dele had said you need a third eye to see potential greatness it would have been sensible.
why do i need a 3rd eye to see greatness
like that is very senseless.
what is greatness in the first place?
sometimes supporting some people can make you become a fool e.g Femi Adeshina.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Even his icons that were littering the whole cyberspace with their bulb did not talk about his performance they were just talking and defending his shoes. If his performance were nice, people won't focus on his shoes.

The rookie of the year wore a bad outfit and shoe to the Headies, at first he was mocked but after his performance his outfit was forgotten and his electrifying performance became the talk about him.

Laycon did 2 things.
Perform
Present an award

Oversized shoes
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!!
Laycon's performance and outfit was so poor that his fans had to distract themselves by defending his oversized shoes!
Lmao!
Who would have thought that a pair of cheap oversized shoes would be more relevant than a nonexistent music career?
Chai!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2021
lolzzz so the performance of the rookie of the year award guy was great to you.
see what hatred has caused you.
your choice.
jayjaycee0:

Laycon did 2 things.
Perform
Present an award

Oversized shoes

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Laycon's outfit was so bad that fashion blogs didn't find him worthy of being in the category of the worst dressed celebrities at the Headies!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
lolzzz so the performance of the rookie of the year award guy was great to you.
see what hatred has caused you.
your choice.

At least better than laycons own

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2021
Show don end,you guys still wailing this early morning

Someone said Laycon's oversize shoe go buy Erica and her deals and even the shoe is bigger than Erica's past,present and future achievements

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2021
They couldn't drag him about his performance cool
na e photoshoped shoe dem de drag.

No content for una again

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2021
jayjaycee0:

kwa kwa kwa kwa....

If you wear this kain shoe match person ehen,na to amputate the leg go remain...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2021
Una Photoshop Laycon's shoe finish. The shoe come trend pass your cursed failure who was beaten mercilessly by fanless Iyabo Ojo for best dressed.. grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2021
Drew13:
They couldn't drag him about his performance cool
na e photoshoped shoe dem de drag.

No content for una again
I swear, nothing to troll him with again. grin
Na Photoshop remain

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
Laycon's shoe trend pass Omalay wey win next rated

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2021
ThankGod I stan Laycon oo

His achievements have starved haters of trolling materials. The have nothing to troll him with anymore without sounding stupid.

You can continue photoshopping his shoes and make him trend for free without icons doing much. Infact, we will need more of that Photoshop for more publicity for his two upcoming singles.. grin

Laycon in ur faces for life!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
kwa kwa kwa kwa....

If you wear this kain shoe match person ehen,na to amputate the leg go remain...
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa
E pain dem! grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2021
Pulse is a well known whorican blog so anything from them is highly invalid.

Go and check their twitter header, whorica's picture has been there since she entered BBN. Infact, they constantly set Laycon up for drags.

Werey dey show us something from whorican blog pulse when her fave was beaten mercilessly by Iyabo Ojo for the award grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:
E pain dem!

Be grateful to Nengi for turning down the invitation to attend the award show, otherwise elewedu wouldn't have appeared in any list because Nengi's shine would be too polarizing...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
kwa kwa kwa kwa....

You sure say the person go survive first before we even think of amputation. If this kin shoe match person, na make them just print the person obituary before they even see the person remains

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Blastblade:

Be grateful to Nengi for turning down the invitation to attend the award show, otherwise elewedu wouldn't have appeared in any list because Nengi's shine would be too polarizing...

Like are you for real. The queen of blue house. Someone that couldn't even shine in her dress on her own birthday party

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Blastblade:

I'm more than 100% sure if Nengi was there she would've won it. That award is always like a free gift to latest BBN ex housemate. Na only whorica head get badluck. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!

Laycon's shoe Trended while elewedu couldn't even shine.. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Nwoke na mma kiss
Delicious breakfast kiss
No wonder the cursed one can't take that her eyes away from ur cum till date grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Like are you for real. The queen of blue house. Someone that couldn't even shine in her dress on her own birthday party
Yeah! I'm very sure. Nengi's appearance would have ensured elewedu doesn't get a feature anywhere. ;

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I'm more than 100% sure if Nengi was there she would've won it. That award is always like a free gift to latest BBN ex housemate. Na only whorica head get badluck. grin grin

Gbam!..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2021
I heard Kiddwaya is about to announce a massive deal soon.

He's lucky he broke free from the cursed one, otherwise his life would have remained stagnant just like hers...

Since Kidd broke away from elewedu, he has been getting deals.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2021
Blastblade:
I heard Kiddwaya is about to announce a massive deal soon.

He's lucky he broke free from the cursed one, otherwise his life would have remained stagnant just like hers...

Since Kidd broke away from elewedu, he has been getting deals.
Yesooo grin grin
I can't stop thanking baba God for My Premium king's life.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10130) (10131) (10132) (10133) (10134) (10135) (10136) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.