Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,025 members, 7,859,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5108351 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10182) (10183) (10184) (10185) (10186) (10187) (10188) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

No sane man can equate playing a Game to being oneself. The only way human beings can be themselves during a game is if they don't know that they are being watched.

Pretentiousness is a human quality. And a human being would use it if it would help their game.

Ozo appears like a truly gentleman. But in reality, he may not be as gentle as he appeared on the Show.

Perhaps, in real life, Laycon would not have taken that much insult from Erica.

Only a fool would believe that Ozo was 100% Ozo on that Show.

Only a big fool would believe that a reality show is 100% real.

Whether this happened or not, it doesn't change the fact that Ozo forgot the Game.

Perhaps, they were the Show, not the Game.

There is a difference between the Show and the Game.

the show is about being yourself.

The game is being and selling yourself. Winning as much cash as you can. Putting your talent out there. Being as unique as you can be, selling your "brand" and making as much headlines as you can make (while being yourself).

No one did those than Laycon, Ozo and Nengi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
TheEnforcer:
This Laycon guy is just living on BBN hype.He doesn't make solid music neither is he prolific.Nigerians tend to jump on the bandwagon.

grin grin grin

Icons, let's laugh o

When known haters make such comments as this one, just know that your fave's big shoe stays on their necks grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

The game is being and selling yourself. Winning as much cash as you can. Putting your talent out there. Being as unique as you can be, selling your "brand" and making as much headlines as you can make (while being yourself).

How did Nengi create a brand for herself. Elaborate. Because Vee created a better brand than Nengi sef.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
jayjaycee0:

How did Nengi create a brand for herself. Elaborate. Because Vee created a better brand than Nengi sef.

Which Vee? The one that needed Laycon by her side to win every singing competition?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
It's the way Laycon's music pepper haters for me grin

E dey sweet my Belle..

They expected him to fade and not be in any music conversation after BBN.

But guess who has now brought life back to rap music in Nigeria?

It's no other person than our one and only
L A Y C O N! It's Conny sir! grin

He's so good that even haters can't hide it anymore.

No wonder he's now the standard unit for comparing rappers.

Laycon the pacesetter.

Laycon the standard..

Haters can drop their tears in my mentions below. It's not too late to use it to boil spag this night grin

Buhahahaha

They know that with another BBN show by the corner, Erica is about to fade into oblivion. Hence, they attack Laycon's music to pull him down with their fave. Lol

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

Which Vee? The one that needed Laycon by her side to win every singing competition?

Please how did Nengi win something without the help of laycon and Vee. You see you are just so onesided.

See how you summarized Vee, yet Nengi was the one that fit this definition you are giving vee. Vee won a singing task over laycon that they were. Not in the same group. So how you see that your biased opinion about Vee

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilyspring99: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

They are some hoodlums you don't need to engage on this space
That guy has been trolling Ozo with the same stale line since over and over again,and that's insanity
Please just let him be

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lilyspring99:

They are some hoodlums you don't need to engage on this space
That guy has been trolling Ozo with the same stale line since over and over again,and that's insanity
Please just let him be

How is your Ozone ship. You not an Ozo fan. You are just a miserable Ozone shipper. Ozo has broken free from the shackles that stopped him from winning big brother.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lilyspring99 know this know peace.

I am a better Ozo stan than you.

Thank God Ozo doesn't even reason LOVNN alliance. He is too busy to be bothered about people he is better and far more successful than
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Laycon's show was advertised during the highlight. grin grin

Wahala for hater wey go dey watch BBN highlight oo. Laycon's record breaking show still pepper your blokos for there..

E choke!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Meanwhile were are the 75pounds people. Know your mate for this thread.
They don't call us Elites for calling sake. That name was well selected to represent the calibre and type of people we are.
Even look at the presentation, which of your coven of hatred for Erica, has out up something close to this.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ikorodu miscreants it is not by hype. The fact is there, Laycon is the worst winner of big brother since Efe. Know your level and know peace.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

You may be right.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
The way our resident dumb werey is now being ignored on this street is legendary grin grin

Nobody rate am again. E go talk nonsense. Everybody go skip am pass. grin

I can imagine his frustrations. That's what happens when you become stupid in the process of trolling. You lose rating.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Una sure sey this guy no get mental illness true true?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Awwwn u deserve it king cry kiss
One of ur exceptional qualities is ur generosity, especially to the less privileged due to ur heart of Gold!
We just paying homage to that grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2021
Such a cheerful heart from time immemorial cry kiss kiss
I love u king Kidd kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Baba God that blessed u above ur peers will keep doing it for u kiss
Happy birthday Great king kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday Mr performa kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday Mr handsome kiss
U are Classic, Sleek, sophisticated, intelligent,smart, funny, amazing sense of humor kiss
Oooo I can go on and on!
My heart ooookiss
God took his time to create u king kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Yes we know our Vee created a good brand for herself. So did Nengi.

Never thought Vee's enemies will one day say nice things about her all because they want to troll Nengi.

This life is a pot of beans... cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:42am On Mar 05, 2021
CaracalClaws:
Such a cheerful heart from time immemorial cry kiss kiss
I love u king Kidd kiss

Kidd sha looks like his father.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 12:42am On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday Kiddwaya ... I wish you all the happiness in the world

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:47am On Mar 05, 2021
Such a pity!

JJC has been wailing since morning with no one to console him.

His mummy Tatiana abandoned him. He's a loner on this street, no wonder he's crying wolf..

I will sha put you in my prayers this night for peace and rest of mind before you start roaming the streets with tattered clothes and dada. cheesy

Brotherly, next time Stan with sense, you hear?.

grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:11am On Mar 05, 2021
jayjaycee0:

This guy Legendarystyles of the I see I saw hit banger is far better than laycon 1 zillion times. Laycon na just BBN hype. His stream numbers has given it off that Nigerians no longer regard him in music, except his icons
Absolutely, there are artistes, and there are artistes.Any Tom.Dick and Harry can call himself a musician .But when you have great taste in music,having listened to A list artistes over the years, there are some you can't just put up with.The guy you mentioned is way out of his league.Those guys didn't even need BBN or some reality show.Their sheer talent shone through .I like to be objective and I'm not be clouded by any unnecessary hype.I say it like it is.No ox gored.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:34am On Mar 05, 2021
jayjaycee0:

I second that. I don't think she did .She was mired in age falsification controversies while the show was on and even up till now,I still see them online.She was also alleged to be a love-vendor in Abuja ,and several unpalatable reports of her misdemeanors also surfaced.Not the way you wanna brand yourself. On the show,she seemed to be preoccupied with letting viewers see her "artificial backside" given her choice of wears.And then she shamelessly rocked the Laycon a couple of times.Tacky!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:20am On Mar 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Absolutely, there are artistes, and there are artistes.Any Tom.Dick and Harry can call himself a musician .But when you have great taste in music,having listened to A list artistes over the years, there are some you can't just put up with.The guy you mentioned is way out of his league.Those guys didn't even need BBN or some reality show.Their sheer talent shone through .I like to be objective and I'm not be clouded by any unnecessary hype.I say it like it is.No ox gored.
lolzzz
objective.
Laycon has always been an artist, had his fans before BBN, he might have had larger fan base after BBN but his fan base didnt start from BBN. for your information. AWA fierce was on chart on MTV base for some months before anything BBN.
Not everyone loves wizkid song, same with Burna boy and the rest, and that doesnt mean they have anything to prove to anyone. Laycon has nothing to prove to those who dont like his style of music but that doesnt make him a less of a musician. to shock you only few rappers has caught my attention throughout my time of rap they are eminem,KB,lacrae,Shai linne,Richie Righteous,Pro,Dywane Trymf,Magnito and MI . latest of them all is Laycon. you know why, they are more expressive to me and they have a storyline. not just ryhmes but they got the storyline and make you follow along. we have other rappers that are rated more than this guys i mentioned but those are the people i can listen to and flow with their music. the only thing that made me follow laycon was his rap style. Like i flow well with it, like i understand every single thing and they are more of storylines.(you see all the noise you guys made about that south african guy, i tried to listen to his rap i really didnt love it, but he is loved, he has won grammy but i dont like his rap,I tried to like Khaligraph jones song, still couldnt,sarkodie and so on. so it is choice(and because everyone loves something and i dont like it doesnt mean your taste of music is higher than mine)
so it is an open world, you may not like his music but that doesnt make Laycon less of a musician.
Efe you guys are saying he failed and so on, still has his fans. those who enjoys his rap.
and that doesnt make him less of a musician also.
If you are being objective you wont come here and say because someone doesnt meet your taste of music and as such he is not a musician.
No great musician started in one day, most started years before they blew. Or you think omahlay and cheque and blaqbones and the rest started last year? Do you know how Omah lay struggled in portharcourt?
Blaqbonez had laycon on one of his songs as far back as 2018. if he wasnt a musician, i am sure he wont be there. Reminisce wont feature in his song. these are people he worked with before BBN.
LAYCON HAS NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE, IF HIS PAST PROJECTS DOESNT IMPRESS YOU, THEN YOU CANT BE IMPRESSED. JUST MOVE ON AND LET US ENJOY HIM.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:26am On Mar 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:
I second that. I don't think she did .She was mired in age falsification controversies while the show was on and even up till now,I still see them online.She was also alleged to be a love-vendor in Abuja ,and several unpalatable reports of her misdemeanors also surfaced.Not the way you wanna brand yourself. On the show,she seemed to be preoccupied with letting viewers see her "artificial backside" given her choice of wears.And then she shamelessly rocked the Laycon a couple of times.Tacky!
Most allegations laid on Nengi havent been proven right up till today.So if you prefer to believe rumours good for you. Elites played dirty on all housemate especially those they saw as a competiton. they almost did same with Laycon, the whole fanbase fight between icons and elites started from elites, from them accusing laycon to be a rapist and so on. trying to push BBN to even disqualify him for no reason. they did a lot of photoshop to bring up agendas, it worked for most housemates but backfired when they got to Laycon. Even her disqualification was to kill laycon game. they kept on disturbing Ebuka to ask Laycon about unnecessary things. they Ebuka must have gotten tired and decided to ask that question which backfired on her. I wonder when you guys will stop lying to yourself

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:36am On Mar 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:

This is spot on! Very apt and precise
I have been waiting for this gullible fans to tell me how Nengi really created a brand for herself. Laycon I agree, Ozo I agree. But Nengi... Please what the heck. Sometimes delusions should have a limit sometimes.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2021
Blastblade:

Yes we know our Vee created a good brand for herself. So did Nengi.

Never thought Vee's enemies will one day say nice things about her all because they want to troll Nengi.

This life is a pot of beans... cheesy grin

Come how did Nengi create. A brand for herself. How!

I really want to know

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:

This is the best comment so far on this thread.
Laycon can't even freestyle. Anyone that knows about rap will see through that. His lines are things he has memorized and probably written down before. Jimmy jump off gave him off.

I love the fact that you spit truths and facts on this thread. You are the only unbiased commenter on this thread

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Everyone who mocked Ozo
Look at him now. Greatness grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10182) (10183) (10184) (10185) (10186) (10187) (10188) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.