Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4980014 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10253) (10254) (10255) (10256) (10257) (10258) (10259) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Erica's fan begging Laycon to wish her happy birthday. The obsession is real. Their day is incomplete without Rapper Laycon grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
teacherbim:
Erica's fan begging Laycon to wish her happy birthday. The obsession is real. Their day is incomplete without Rapper Laycon grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
safarigirl:
10 Million Naira Scholarship to a Student in Phildel Schools

#891,000 Naira paid for WAEC/NECO in Command Secondary School

Visits to the less privileged, accompanied with gifts, in Liberia, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos etc

And this is just the opening act.

Grand Finale never reach.

This is how a fanbase makes an impact. This is how BBN can help people.

It is not by trolling, calling someone a slvt, pooornstarrr, ashawo, or calling their fans Hoelites. It is not by crowning a fanbase the most toxic because they are the only ones holding up their fave against a Coalition of Trolls from various fanbases.

Show your workings.

This is how you prove to the rest of the nation that calls viewers of this show Rabid and Debased, that BBN CAN have an impact in people's lives, even if these people don't come for the show.

Someone is getting a full ride scholarship, up to 20 people will have their Senior School Certificate exams paid for.

Whatever nasty comment you wish to drop today, will be more of a reflection of who you are as a person, than anything else.

I just came back here to inform you all that the ELITE LEAGUE, is the UNDISPUTED #1 FANBASE in BBN history. Know this and know peace.....or you can just CHOKE.

Carry on
Everything na competition to una lipsrsealed other's have done the same thing
Rest abeg

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
teacherbim:

Na wa o... grin

Na by force?... cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
teacherbim:
no be by force na grin angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Dem no hold the birthday for air again?
As per meeting with Omotola hubby
And the brag brag from Uti

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rain21(f): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Buhahahahahaha ;DBuhahahahahaha

it's baby girl's birthday , the day is not over yet and some people are already dying of heart attack!

Now,raise your right hand and place the left on your chest and repeat " may envy and jealousy not be the end of me or my generations"!!!

Anyways, Erica MUST continue to PROSPER whether the demons want it or not!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bada007(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
why are elites not posting the trend table....oh i forgot its a football weekend so your queen is not trending in the top 5 lol

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Khutie:

Disappeared to appear in my shinning amour. grin
Dm me
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Andrew13:
Everything na competition to una lipsrsealed other's have done the same thing
Rest abeg
This entire thread is filled with people that have been competing, but now you are saying rest.

Please, who did Ninjas or Icons give Scholarship? Where is the scholarship of 10 million that others have done.

Now, you are saying rest, but when it is time to insult Erica, you will not ask anyone to rest.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
bada007:
why are elites not posting the trend table....oh i forgot its a football weekend so your queen is not trending in the top 5 lol

You mean this trend table?

The one she is #1 on a football weekend and had been #1 the entire day? Better go and get a Twitter account, instead of gloating at your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rain21(f): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jayjaycee and Tatiana., i know you must be very busy now as per baby girl's day but the 10 emergency ambulance that was parked on this streets is filled to the brim.
Do you well to get dozens driven down here ASAP. it's urgently needed along with ventilators

.. Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Everywhere just calm
Nothing extraordinary
undecided

I expected more

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Y'all kill me. Can't believe your madness is still very intact cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yeah!..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
safarigirl:

You mean this trend table?

The one she is #1 on a football weekend and had been #1 the entire day? Better go and get a Twitter account, instead of gloating at your ignorance.
madam trend de change
You can't be number one forever

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Y'all kill me. Can't believe your madness is still very intact cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aunty, How far with the kiddrica canoe?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Andrew13:
Everywhere just calm
Nothing extraordinary
undecided

I expected more

Same here....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Andrew13:
madam trend de change
You can't be number one forever
number 1 for over 12 hours?

We still dey the Top 5...we all know some people did not see Top trends on their own birthdays.

And we will be coming back, but for now, enjoy the charitable events. More is still coming, richest fanbase from BBN Lockdown.

Calm down.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
werey shipper
Hw far grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
safarigirl:

This entire thread is filled with people that have been competing, but now you are saying rest.

Please, who did Ninjas or Icons give Scholarship? Where is the scholarship of 10 million that others have done.

Now, you are saying rest, but when it is time to insult Erica, you will not ask anyone to rest.

The Question is, Where were you when Ninjas and icons gave out scholarships to people?..

And show us the audio #10million that was given by Hoelites..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Andrew13:
Everywhere just calm
Nothing extraordinary
undecided

I expected more

When the day never end.

We also expected more than a car in January, but disappointment na normal thing.

Day never finish, you will see more. Erica gift never even show, you are here saying nothing extraordinary.

What did your fanbase give your own faves?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
safarigirl:

When the day never end.

We also expected more than a car in January, but disappointment na normal thing.

Day never finish, you will see more. Erica gift never even show, you are here saying nothing extraordinary.

What did your fanbase give your own faves?

If by this time nothing extraordinary has happened. Don't think any other thing will be extraordinary... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Come, why is ERICA just trending everywhere. na only she go BBNAIJA? That girl is really blessed oo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Blastblade:

The Question is, Where were you when Ninjas and icons gave out scholarships to people?..

And show us the audio #10million that was ggiven by Hoelites..

Go and check it on Twitter.

Show me the audio scholarships, because nobody saw it. At least there is a whole video of the 10 million being given to the principal and pictures of the 891k being given to the school.

The rest of una, dey do audio, so, you assume others are like you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Afam4eva:
Come, why is ERICA just trending everywhere. na only she go BBNAIJA? That girl is really blessed oo
You mean you can see her trending?

Some blind bats here are telling bland lies in this Lent season to ease their pain

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hoelites it's over for you guys. Football twitter ti take over... grin

By the way see Laycon's songsTrending in two places

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
safarigirl:

Go and check it on Twitter.

Show me the audio scholarships, because nobody saw it. At least there is a whole video of the 10 million being given to the principal and pictures of the 891k being given to the school.

The rest of una, dey do audio, so, you assume others are like you.

You came here and made a bogus claim that you can't prove and expect us to believe it?
We are not gullible like Hoelites please... grin

As for the other fanbase's scholarships, go to same twitter and search it out... tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
safarigirl:
You mean you can see her trending?

Some blind bats here are telling bland lies in this Lent season to ease their pain

He's a Hoelite. He sees what he wants to see... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Richest fanbase we're nor fit carry their fav from 17%
grin I laugh in Gordons

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
bada007:

Me too surprise oh.... grin grin

It's unlike them... cheesy

Maybe cos they aren't Trending on number one... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Wait!!!!
Why is nimota viewing this thread without posting shocked I never see em post today o

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10253) (10254) (10255) (10256) (10257) (10258) (10259) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.