Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,475 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5093655 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2020
Hope u guys have voted...
In case U don't have a fave yet, make him ur pick he needs the mulla...
He gives us premium entertainment and we don't want that to end so plsssssss! let's do the needful, thanks

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sirfemisky: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Who is that guy snoring like a pig this morning
is your fellow snoring partner dora
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Munzy14:
So na u them the guess as male... grin cheesy nairaland.
. Can you imagine cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
you say wetin

Exiting this WhatsApp group
The gut connects the mouth and the stomach

Yeah leave with your illiterate self
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2020
burner44:
Your statement doesn't prove you are sensible so i will not disscuss anything further with you

Cry buckets

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2020
freshboi88:

Why exactly is Ozo bringing to the show in terms of entertainment. ?

I'll rate Neo over Ozo ny day

It is quite entertaining to watch him and the struggles he is going through in getting the girl that is his spec... He is also skilfully handling a friend that obviously does not want to be friend zoned... All these in a gentlemanly way that is really nice to watch (At least for me)

I find his situation closer to reality than majority of the other ships.

Neo is okay but call me old fashioned, I just don't know what Vee really really wants.

Kidd is more dynamic and friendly perhaps but even though I like both "ships", the Ozo ship is more of a cliff hanger..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2020
Amya:

Nah, I don't agree with you. Laycon have fallen hook, line and sinker for Erica but he's still a bit realistic to know that Erica won't fall for him that way. So he settles for the next best thing, which is friendship. Look at the way he will looks at her. Exactly the way Trickytee looks at Nengi. Men who have come to realise that by virtue of their physical appearance they wouldn't get the woman of their dreams, so they happily settle for the boy boy role. You watch, this friendship is more disadvantageous to your boy.

Mercy and Mike's friendship had no undertone of attraction at all. They are just two people who like each others spirit and have good thoughts and well wishes about the other.
Mike's marital status stopped a lot of female distraction, you can't say that to a single laycon.

Don't ever say erica cannot be with someone like laycon... No prediction in life... Same very handsome guys end up with just ok ladies, is same way it happens to the female beauty.

It is a matter of most care and peace of mind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
you say wetin

Exiting this WhatsApp group

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
last night millions stayed up looking for ozo and nengi

They were trending, kayode was trending

They are the main content of the show, even mercy and ike didnt have that kind of storyline

They are the zeeworld of the show, almost and break, always, watch how this thread becomes lively once they are together, we all want them together, even if they are boring, it's both interesting and annoying to watch, people refused to sleep yesterday till they saw ozo and nengi sleeping

Who else can command such from people

That love story has people intrigued

Exactly! I am so not into lovey doveys on big brother but I am totally intrigued... Added bonus is that you get their (Ozo and Nengi's) version of the story when they are both gisting their besties Wathoni and Dora...

This is how Frodd and Esther's story fascinated me in last year...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2020
Sirfemisky:
is your fellow snoring partner dora
Lies.There was a guy in the room snoring b4 they showed those in the garden.And I think it was trickytee snoring in the garden.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Last night was fun (but it surely won’t be without consequences, and maybe tears sef).
Praise and BrightO can instigate sha- Praise with charm (I don’t know if he does it deliberately or if it’s just him being all Praise-ey). BrightO’s own is more deliberate and cold. Does he have any vulnerability that would make him a better housemate in my eyes? Because so far it’s those beady eyes and goading talk and I cannot deal at all?
We watch
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2020
QueenMelinda:
Good morning smiley
Don't forget to vote for Quality
Text VOTE Ozo to 32052
Thank You smiley
all my over 3500 votes will be emptied on OZO today cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2020
Bulldozer90:
almost is not the same as all. BTW, only the fans of the winners voted them. Their haters had not choice than to abstain since their much-hyped housemates had been evicted.Common sense should tell you that. seyi was hyped like laycon for the same reason. He appealed to tribalism and even had to shout "omo Yoruba" at the stage when he was asked who he thought would win shortly after his eviction.
I am Yoruba, common sense should tell you not all Yoruba hyped him, I know so many Yoruba people that voted mercy, Miracle etc. Common sense should tell you not to attach tribe to this. You guys should grow up

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
if she is thinking marriage, she wouldn't say what she said that he isnt her boyfriend

Some girls can meet you today and evening una done dey serious relationship, her mind isnt made up, let them leave the house, let her see neo's lousy friends
She is waiting for him to ask her out, until then, they bed mates... cheesy

Many people didn't know Ike actually asked mercy to be his girlfriend inside the house, even while they are bedmates already.... Consent matters o, especially nowadays.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ReJuve: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2020
But seriously Laycon na OG. See how he effortlessly had the two prettiest girls on the show to his side & kept their respective BF's hanging for several minutes cheesy. I no go dey surprised if he kiss Nengi before Ozo. grin(that saturday party sef na beginning of things to happen grin) It reminds me of those in school wey guys like us wey no too get bar dey enjoy the sexiest girls with nothing grin & the fine & rich ones wey no sabi go too spend but single kiss they no see. grin. This BB show na just practical life sha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2020
zicoraads:

Okay then.

I also didn't. Only doing tomorrow, on the day of Arafat.
Yes , God's willing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2020
geezprince:
which yeye brother code? You sabi “bro code” if you see am. Nicca swerve!
When kidd does it, it’s fun and cruise but yesterday he got a dose of what he’s been dishing.
I believe Erica purposely did that and she got her answers, did y’all see Kidd’s face last night? If you are not aware,Kidd is now the latest meme in town(the peeping Kidd)

What happened last night was premium entertainment served effortlessly by two friends, who care about eachother.....but guess who took offense? The f$$&ing kiddricca stans and shippers. I’d take the entertainment served last night a thousand times over Any form of midnight romance.

And Laycon isn’t stupid, he knows how the ladies in the house perceive him( dude knows they don’t fancy him like that) This dude chose to drink when he was dared to kiss any lady in the house ‘cos he knows no one would just suddenly kiss him right there(and see finish was avoided) this should tell you that Laycon is emotionally aware of his environment.

I’d leave you with this quote by Tyrion Lannister “never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you. Laycon Is obviously not PHYSICALLY the most attractive in the house but, he’s got confidence and a charming personality...and that’s all it takes for some people.

I like Laycon! I like how he is playing his game and I enjoy him with Erica. It is elimination time and he must damn all consequences and make his mark in the house by providing entertainment different from all the "ships". He should not change anything in his game for now...

After all, Kidd is also master of underG moves.

But you can't help vexing with him when he c-blocks the Kiddrica show grin

In the end though, he is good for Kiddrica before they make mistake and turn to another Lirica angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Why is everybody matchmaking Nengi and Ozo (especially the housemates)? That ship must never sail.

Nengi, pls learn how to live without always seeking for Ozo's attention. Stop going to be with/around him every time.

You both are heavyweights individually and I like it that way

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Eeghe:
Last night was fun (but it surely won’t be without consequences, and maybe tears sef).
Praise and BrightO can instigate sha- Praise with charm (I don’t know if he does it deliberately or if it’s just him being all Praise-ey. BrightO’s own is more deliberate and cold. Does he have any vulnerability that would make him a better housemate in my eyes? Because so far it’s those beady eyes and goading talk and I cannot deal?)
We watch

BrightO is too calm and calculated for me. It's almost like I skirt him when I am watching. I hardly see or hear him... undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Valto:
all my over 3500 votes will be emptied on OZO today cool
...audio 3500 vote grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2020
MamBi:

It is quite entertaining to watch him and the struggles he is going through in getting the girl that is his spec... He is also skilfully handling a friend that obviously does not want to be friend zoned... All these in a gentlemanly way that is really nice to watch (At least for me)

Neo is okay but call me old fashioned, I just don't know what Vee really really wants.

Kidd is more dynamic and friendly perhaps but even though I like both "ships", the Ozo ship is more of a cliff hanger..

I agree that Dorathy has fallen for Ozo, but doesn’t want to admit it. He knows and acts oblivious of it. It’s a man’s world sha angry lipsrsealed

The angle you bring to it is interesting. For me the spinoff from the drama that I really really enjoy is how the man Ozo lives with his FWB/BBsister/bestie.
Good morning doll kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2020
77up:
...audio 3500 vote grin
share your votes between Laycon, Ozo and Nengi.

That's my own

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2020
MamBi:

BrightO is too calm and calculated for me. It's almost like I skirt him when I am watching. I hardly see or hear him... undecided

Totally
Do (can) you watch TrickyTee? I am worried that I don’t have any opinion about him at all. Really strange for me. I don’t like him at all cos I don’t know him. I don’t dislike him at all cos I don’t know him?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sirfemisky: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Lies.There was a guy in the room snoring b4 they showed those in the garden.And I think it was trickytee snoring in the garden.
Trickytee does not snore baby.
Is your friend dora that is snoring just the way you use to snore while sleeping
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Eric got a boner... If dis guy catch Lilo... All the best grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by freshboi88: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Bookworm001:

That's your problem

Yeah....hope it won't be mind when it ends in premium tears for u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2020
MamBi:

Don't forget to vote for Bright0
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2020
DownChelsea:
share your votes between Laycon, Ozo and Nengi.

That's my own
they are all saved already cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Geezeem:

my dear he did not declare any intention oooo

and I kinda understand why the babe dey do him anyhow

you no wan put label, but you wan enjoy the benefits of those who have labels

Naaaaa.... ko le werk lipsrsealed

make them free Nengi biko grin

Gangstress, the way you drop these your replies ehn..

Loving it!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by freshboi88: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2020
MamBi:

I get ur drift. However, Ozo needs to do more than been in an entanglement to win the show.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BenNash: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Bulldozer90:
almost is not the same as all. BTW, only the fans of the winners voted them. Their haters had not choice than to abstain since their much-hyped housemates had been evicted.Common sense should tell you that. seyi was hyped like laycon for the same reason. He appealed to tribalism and even had to shout "omo Yoruba" at the stage when he was asked who he thought would win shortly after his eviction.

Stop this rubbish at once!! Ozo also emphasized he's pure Ibo the 2nd day of the house. It means nothing. People chose favorites based on who they vibe with. Stop this brainless act of yours of attaching tribalism.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2020
freshboi88:

I get ur drift. However, Ozo needs to do more than been in an entanglement to win the show.
don't shoot yourself. Whatever "more" is, he has shown a good measure of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.