Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5040299 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10453) (10454) (10455) (10456) (10457) (10458) (10459) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s] That one concern u tongue
U must continue to be restless here and I will see to it until u deliver urself of that curse ur carrying about!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Awon 5% dey ment!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Egungun don enter Express o....lmao![/s]
E good as u know ur stand for express way sef tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Egungun don enter Express o....lmao!

Is your Erica at the reunion? I will be surprised if she attends to see Laycon who has become a star she didn't want him to become.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
Awon 5% dey ment![/s]
Shattap onuku! U no even know anything to say!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s]E good as u know ur stand for express way sef tongue
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Next time,avoid the unfortunate,so that you don't end up fighting with yourself on a faceless forum!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
airmark:

Is your Erica at the reunion? I will be surprised if she attends to see Laycon who has become a star she didn't want him to become.
Why are you so bothered about Erica's whereabouts in the reunion?
Is your fave that useless and insignificant?
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Fyi,Wasiu is a nobody and a nonentity!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s] Shattap onuku! U no even know anything to say!
kwa kea kea kwa
What do you expect me to say to deranged goat ?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Tatiana4u:

[s]Why are you so bothered about Erica's whereabouts in the reunion?
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Fyi,Wasiu is a nobody and a nonentity!!![/s]

See epistle to a Yes or No question. Disqualified geng. cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Why are you so bothered about Erica's whereabouts in the reunion?
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Fyi,Wasiu is a nobody and a nonentity!!![/s]

Nonsense!
U no get mouth to call anyone insignificant or useless with the disgraced stupid bastard hoe u Stan!
cmon cry well tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Tatiana4u:

kwa kea kea kwa
What do you expect me to say to me a deranged goat ?
Sort urself out tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
airmark:

Star indeed

With all those trash he releases as songs.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
airmark:

You should even be praying for Erica to be at d reunion cos your fave go get mouth odour from too much of keeping quiet....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hintona:

Star indeed

What's the name of your church so i can come and listen to your songs from the hymn book. grin

Hintona:

I like music (who doesn't?)
I sing but in a choir in a church.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
You should even be praying for Erica to be at d reunion cos your fave go get mouth odour from lack of talking....

Laycon will prefer to talk to sensible ones like Vee, Nengi and others. We all know Erica will be desperately looking for the lost property in Kidd's body to pounce on again.

I just want to see the first HM to be disqualified in the reunion. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
airmark:

What's the name of your church so i can come and listen to your songs from the hymn book. grin

Don't come.

I sing better than Laycon though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Eya!

Eritoto steadily falling off the chart...Chai! Irrelevancy came too early!.. grin grin grin
Meanwhile Nengi is going ahead ahead!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
EricaNyash:
Eya!

Eritoto steadily falling off the chart...Chai! Irrelevancy came too early!.. grin grin grin
Meanwhile Nengi is going ahead ahead!

E choke

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Hintona:

Star indeed

Jesu!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
You should even be praying for Erica to be at d reunion cos your fave go get mouth odour from too much of keeping quiet....
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2021
airmark:

Laycon will prefer to talk to sensible ones like Vee, Nengi and others. We all know Erica will be desperately looking for the lost property in Kidd's body to pounce on again.

I just want to see the first HM to be disqualified in the reunion. grin
Buh seriously....does this your write up sound reasonable to you...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2021
At this stage, those ones will pay anything to see the hem of Erica's wear at the reunion �

It's not even certain, they are already convuls!ng � https:///yBchulWwTT
Kwakwa kwakwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
The fact people keep asking if Erica is gonna be at the reunion goes to show & tell who the star truly is.

The only interesting person out of beebeenee last season was Erica Nlewedim.

The center of confusion, attention attraction , highlight and standard.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2021
Imagine Ebuka avoiding Erica's topic at the reunion...
Laycon:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2021
To me I see no reason why all this up and down on someone is not in reunion or not.
If their contract says they must attend reunion.
Then let the person face the consequences.
And if it is not there then they should leave the person alone.
It shouldn't be by force.
Either coward or not, it is none of anyone's business
Content or not still none of anybody business.
The only thing I will fight against is when issues surrounding anyone not present and people try to defend when the person involved is not there to defend, I will so dragggggg like drag drag. Because anyone not attending means I don't care anything said against me.
So you don't come on social media to form clearing name or anything.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Buh seriously....does this your write up sound reasonable to you...

I knew Elites don't have high IQ, why i took you where you wouldn't be able to grasp the embedded meaning and stop disturbing.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
The fact people keep asking if Erica is gonna be at the reunion goes to show & tell who the star truly is.

The only interesting person out of beebeenee last season was Erica Nlewedim.

The center of confusion, attention attraction , highlight and standard.
point of correction.
This whole season is more of two sets

Laycon,kidd and Erica. If anyone of this person's misses it... Then nothing to discuss on their story.
Second story is Ozo and Nengi but as it stands no story as such between them.
So shouting content is useless.
If Laycon was absent and it is Erica and Kidd there will also be nothing much to say about their story.
Same with if it is Erica and Laycon, and kidd is absent there won't still be much to say.
So or these feeling high like rubbish is useless.
And if the punishment that multichoice wants to do should happen.
Her career is as good as destroyed.
They said anything that involves her will be removed from any multichoice content. From movies to adverts to alot of things and remember the movie shoot and all that she is going for she will still need them.
It is for her own interest.
And these implies, all adverts she does can't be aired on multichoice, no show that involves her can be aired which means automatic avoiding of her for anything.
And if they actually signed a contract. Multichoice really tried by even sending her a letter to remind her of the consequences.
Because if it was me, I won't .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
To me I see no reason why all this up and down on someone is not in reunion or not.
If their contract says they must attend reunion.
Then let the person face the consequences.
And if it is not there then they should leave the person alone.
It shouldn't be by force.
Either coward or not, it is none of anyone's business
Content or not still none of anybody business.
The only thing I will fight against is when issues surrounding anyone not present and people try to defend when the person involved is not there to defend, I will so dragggggg like drag drag. Because anyone not attending means I don't care anything said against me.
So you don't come on social media to form clearing name or anything.
Why are you lamenting?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
point of correction.
This whole season is more of two sets

Laycon,kidd and Erica. If anyone of this person's misses it... Then nothing to discuss on their story.
Second story is Ozo and Nengi but as it stands no story as such between them.
So shouting content is useless.
If Laycon was absent and it is Erica and Kidd there will also be nothing much to say about their story.
Same with if it is Erica and Laycon, and kidd is absent there won't still be much to say.
So or these feeling high like rubbish is useless.
And if the punishment that multichoice wants to do should happen.
Her career is as good as destroyed.
They said anything that involves her will be removed from any multichoice content. From movies to adverts to alot of things and remember the movie shoot and all that she is going for she will still need them.
It is for her own interest.
And these implies, all adverts she does can't be aired on multichoice, no show that involves her can be aired which means automatic avoiding of her for anything.
And if they actually signed a contract. Multichoice really tried by even sending her a letter to remind her of the consequences.
Because if it was me, I won't .
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Didn't you say that Erica's useless?
You just confessed that bbnaija lockdown is centred on her,not laycon,kidd or nengi!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
At first, you said that Erica's presence or absence won't make a difference but now,you are acting like God,Multichoice police, judge and PRO at the same time,on top of Erica matter o....kini problem e?
"Because if it was me,I wont"...like seriously?
Since when do you care about what becomes of Erica?
I thought you'd already condemned her?
Shebi you and your fellow bulbians celebrated her disqualification, mocked her for not being invited to the final sarturday night party, grand finale and doing media rounds like the rest?
So why is her absence in the reunion eating you up?
Did she ruin your devious plans?
Is your fave so irrelevant and useless that Erica's absence is now more important than his presence?
Are you finally admitting that she's the CONTENT and the SHOW?
Or you are worried that your fave wont have any highlights without her?
I'm sure you guys are dying to see her kneel before wasiu and beg for his forgiveness and probably accept his disgusting advances...tueh!
Una go wait taya!!!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa grin
Fyi,Erica's moved on to better things and she's booked and busy,so focus on your lizard and leave her alone!
Shior!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Erica is planning a date for her Dog, her dog is more important than that reunion.
Pets are like family. We treat them nice. Reuinon should be rescheduled if they want the star of the show to show.
Make multi-choice and the rest of ona getat.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2021
airmark:

I knew Elites don't have high IQ, why i took you where you wouldn't be able to grasp the embedded meaning and stop disturbing.
Small question and you already yarning dust...Abeg suffery chop d yam before you choke..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Erica is planning a date for her Dog, her dog is more important than that reunion.
Pets are like family. We treat them nice. Reuinon should be rescheduled if they want the star of the show to show.
Make multi-choice and the rest of ona getat.
kwa kwa kwa kwa..E chokulate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10453) (10454) (10455) (10456) (10457) (10458) (10459) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.