Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114874 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10493) (10494) (10495) (10496) (10497) (10498) (10499) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 9:04pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=Blastblade post=101321827][/quote]

Blast i love the twist

Interesting

You too much jare

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 9:10pm On May 02, 2021
Blastblade:

You don't need long life anyway. All you need is a vagina to complete your transformation to a woman.
Dry joor....u no get talk..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 9:10pm On May 02, 2021
Blastblade:

You don't need long life anyway. All you need is a vagina to complete your transformation to a woman.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:15pm On May 02, 2021
temi1290:
Lol, oxygen go soon scarce
E choke them!!!

With all the BBN stereotype and all the bad belle..Laycon is still charting in different countries. It's even more than 15 sef (They didn't add Cameroon..He's doing so well there but kworb hasn't updated it).

Some pained souls think it's BBN hype. Lol. Someone that's is charting in countries that don't even give a fvck about BBN.

BBN hype cannot even make you chart well in Nigeria not to talk of more than 15 countries especially when it's already 7 months after.
It's pure talent!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 9:22pm On May 02, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Dry joor....u no get talk..
@blastblade, when a madman speaks , most of us just ignore .
Come on I dey shame for you sef, how do you reply senseless statements like this.
They claimed that someone has grace, but that person we can't point to what her career is till today.
Another person that is always mentioned in his career. Won artiste of the week, number 3 worldwide, all his songs trending. But decide not to see that but kept on lying and living in their myth is the one you replying?
Guy I shame for you.
Either ignore or just post his success here. When they get tired they will keep quiet.
For some days their fav have no content to give them and they need a content for her so they decide to drag laycon, trust me if we don't reply,they will move on to kiddwaya, if it doesn't work, next will be Nengi.
They got so jobless today on twitter that they had to start replying tweets of 7months ago.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:26pm On May 02, 2021
youngpresidooo:
So based on statistics though don't know how true.
They said itunes gives artiste more money than even apple music and so that means laycon is the cashing out artist in nigeria for the past 2days.
Based on chart in itunes
He has been on 1 since the release of the album.
@cruise is it true?
I mean for the money part.
Laycon is the only african artiste on the 10 in guinea apple music chart.
Wow that guy dey penetrate silently sha
Yeah. Tidal, Amazon, Google play music and iTunes pay way more than any other platform.

Laycon debuted number 3 on worldwide iTunes chart and has maintained the number 1 spot in Nigeria since release. Meaning he has the most sold album on iTunes in Nigeria since April 30th.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:35pm On May 02, 2021
Omo X 10000000!!!!

Laycon's Spotify numbers dey fly Sha. In just 3 days..SWB has surpassed 300k streams on Spotify..

It has surpassed 400k streams on boomplay.

Surpassed 100k streams on YouTube music.

We will keep pressing necks. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:36pm On May 02, 2021
iconiclady:

Blast i love the twist

Interesting

You too much jare

Yes o!.... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:36pm On May 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Yeah. Tidal, Amazon, Google play music and iTunes pay way more than any other platform.

Laycon debuted number 3 on worldwide iTunes chart and has maintained the number 1 spot in Nigeria since release. Meaning he has the most sold album on iTunes in Nigeria since April 30th.

Great!..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:39pm On May 02, 2021
Nengi is currently in her second country, UK but she no dey make noise just making mad moves over there and enjoying her life.

If na one aunty failure wey we know. Nobody go hear word again. You go think say na heaven she go grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:41pm On May 02, 2021
youngpresidooo:
@blastblade, when a madman speaks , most of us just ignore .
Come on I dey shame for you sef, how do you reply senseless statements like this.
They claimed that someone has grace, but that person we can't point to what her career is till today.
Another person that is always mentioned in his career. Won artiste of the week, number 3 worldwide, all his songs trending. But decide not to see that but kept on lying and living in their myth is the one you replying?
Guy I shame for you.
Either ignore or just post his success here. When they get tired they will keep quiet.
For some days their fav have no content to give them and they need a content for her so they decide to drag laycon, trust me if we don't reply,they will move on to kiddwaya, if it doesn't work, next will be Nengi.
They got so jobless today on twitter that they had to start replying tweets of 7months ago.

This one made me laugh. But you should know that I don't reply those dingbats all the time. I only engage them when I'm bored..They are purely for entertainment and to beat boredom. grin grin

Don't worry dude, they are my play thing. Even they know this.... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Nengi is currently in her second country, UK but she no dey make noise just making mad moves over there and enjoying her life.

If na one aunty failure wey we know. Nobody go hear word again. You go think say na heaven she go grin

She go even behave as if na her birth country be that... cheesy cheesy

Nengi is way too mature for her age. Such a classy beaut!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 9:56pm On May 02, 2021
Blastblade:

Like your Abuna!..... grin grin grin
whatever suits you....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:57pm On May 02, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
whatever suits you....

Alright!... wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:03pm On May 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

E choke them!!!

With all the BBN stereotype and all the bad belle..Laycon is still charting in different countries. It's even more than 15 sef (They didn't add Cameroon..He's doing so well there but kworb hasn't updated it).

Some pained souls think it's BBN hype. Lol. Someone that's is charting in countries that don't even give a fvck about BBN.

BBN hype cannot even make you chart well in Nigeria not to talk of more than 15 countries especially when it's already 7 months after.
It's pure talent!
youngpresidooo:
the charting number for laycon is actually more than that.
I think it is 21

Chartafrica needs to update their their count then,an album that's apparently a "flop" is charting in 21 countries.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:17pm On May 02, 2021
Laycon's album did over 340k streams today on Audiomack, bringing total streams to 8.3M

Meanwhile, on Deezer....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:23pm On May 02, 2021
fyneguy:
Laycon's album did over 340k streams today on Audiomack, bringing total streams to 8.3M

Meanwhile, on Deezer....
...SHALL WE BEGIN.. to press their necks!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:24pm On May 02, 2021
The Superstar

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:27pm On May 02, 2021
Most streamed albums on Deezer.

...SHALL WE BEGIN...to press their necks? Yes, we shall grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:27pm On May 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

...SHALL WE BEGIN.. to press their necks!

Their necks stay pressed.

No mercy!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:28pm On May 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Most streamed albums on Deezer.

...SHALL WE BEGIN...to press their necks? Yes, we shall grin

Make Adisa cut soap for me na. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:31pm On May 02, 2021
fyneguy:

Meanwhile, on Deezer....

Impressive!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 10:36pm On May 02, 2021
Blastblade:

This one made me laugh. But you should know that I don't reply those dingbats all the time. I only engage them when I'm bored..They are purely for entertainment and to beat boredom. grin grin

Don't worry dude, they are my play thing. Even they know this.... grin grin
lolzz ok

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 10:38pm On May 02, 2021
fyneguy:

Make Adisa cut soap for me na. grin

And for me too o grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:39pm On May 02, 2021
So Nengi went to the UK to chop preek grin
Oma se o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10493) (10494) (10495) (10496) (10497) (10498) (10499) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.