Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5032620 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10498) (10499) (10500) (10501) (10502) (10503) (10504) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I'm hardly wrong about people and right from day 1,Nengi and Laycon never appealed to me!
You see girls like Nengi,they are calm but very dangerous and It's so unfortunate that Ozo became her victim.
She suddenly remembers that she's single,after using Ozo to stay relevant,collecting money, gifts and endorsements from gullible ozone shippers, squatting in Ozo's house and using him to launder her image!
Now,she wants him out of the way so that her potential customers can patronize hergrin
If only she had defended Ozo like she's defending this new guy...tueh!
from day 1 you say

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 5:42pm On May 03, 2021
See them ranting about blaqbone album

Anyone but Laycon

We get it

Same way una dey shout omah lay then, the hype died after being compared with laycon

No disrespect to omah lay, but one of his greatest highlights, twitter trends was the comparison to laycon

Never before nor after, not even when he won headies did he trend as much

Laycon is a brand, know that and know peace

Here's one for you

With all the things blaqbone did to promote his album
He doesn't have laycon's numbers
Now, that's a fact

Laycon also featured on his album
He didn't feature on laycon's

Whatever number he has.... Icons must have contributed to it
No cap

The comparison won't help your career dead fave, focus on yours and leave laycon to us

Since SWB dropped... You've spent all your time here lamenting

Aunty... At this point only God can hill you
The physicians don't have a cure for your condition

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 5:46pm On May 03, 2021
Dannyxy:
from day 1 you say

FBI icons.... I too respect una

The way una dey burst their lies ehn grin grin grin

JJC had to leave the thread grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2021
Dannyxy:
from day 1 you say

True to type. Nothing excites Hellites and their fav than the rod. Shameless beings. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:48pm On May 03, 2021
Dannyxy:
from day 1 you say
Buhahahahahahaha grin

Na preek full that her forehead. No wonder her fave track off SWB is Bam Bam cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:48pm On May 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I'm hardly wrong about people and right from day 1,Nengi and Laycon never appealed to me!
You see girls like Nengi,they are calm but very dangerous and It's so unfortunate that Ozo became her victim.
She suddenly remembers that she's single,after using Ozo to stay relevant,collecting money, gifts and endorsements from gullible ozone shippers, squatting in Ozo's house and using him to launder her image!
Now,she wants him out of the way so that her potential customers can patronize hergrin
If only she had defended Ozo like she's defending this new guy...tueh!
Someone on instablog said after she don collect plantain chips finish...You see Nengi ehen, there's was never a time I like that girl..and everything she did with Ozo made me hate her more despite the fact that am not even a superion,she turned Ozo to an object of ridicule..I felt she wasn't real, started hearing her stories right from when she was on that stage with Ebuka,the babe na she-devil and even as she is,she knows there are some toes she can never step on... she's a fuckkking pretender...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:50pm On May 03, 2021
Totonatu how far?

You never post your worse nightmare's tweets today oo. Wetin happen? grin

Abi u don off notification ni? Werey grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 5:51pm On May 03, 2021
airmark:

True to type. Nothing excites Hellites and their fav than the rod. Shameless beings. grin

Na to fvck full her brain
A woman that can boldly defend whorica's actions in the house... Must be cut of the same material

Laycon no go give you the rod... Join the queue grin grin
If you like continue hating on him

She Don masturbate tire on laycon's rod grin grin
She will now come here and be hating on him

We know your type grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 5:51pm On May 03, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Buhahahahahahaha grin

Na preek full that her forehead. No wonder her fave track off SWB is Bam Bam cheesy

Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:54pm On May 03, 2021
Totonatu's obsession for Laycon's rod is not being said enough grin

Since July last yr. No wonder she dey sleep and wake up for Laycon's TL hoping that he will reply her numerous DMs one day cheesy

PH animashaun cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 5:55pm On May 03, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Someone on instablog said after she don collect plantain chips finish...You see Nengi ehen, there's was never a time I like that girl..and everything she did with Ozo made me hate her more despite the fact that am not even a superion,she turned Ozo to an object of ridicule..I felt she wasn't real, started hearing her stories right from when she was on that stage with Ebuka,the babe na she-devil and even as she is,she knows there are some toes she can never step on... she's a fuckkking pretender...

When do you hypocrites start to care about Ozo?

Y'all have said bad things about him, now all of a sudden cares?
Jokers

Continue hating on Nengi

She's way more successful than your fave, that won't change

She's independent
Not your fave that her livelihood and survival depends on a Trophy and her fans

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 5:57pm On May 03, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Totonatu's obsession for Laycon's rod is not being said enough grin

Since July last yr. No wonder she dey sleep and wake up for Laycon's TL hoping that he will reply her numerous DMs one day cheesy

PH animashaun cheesy

She said she renewed her stance grin grin grin

In simple English

She renewed her subscription to Laycon premium grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 6:28pm On May 03, 2021
Wanyiagwu:

You don scroll tire you no see any negative comment against Nengi, na this one you put for Pocket come here to offload... grin grin

Pele, Nene is loved. See the massive support she's getting on Instablog. E pepper ya blokkos!..

Kwa ke ke na pe pe!.. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 6:29pm On May 03, 2021
[quote author=JohnnyPalmer post=101350023]

When do you hypocrites start to care about Ozo?

Y'all have said bad things about him, now all of a sudden cares?
Jokers

Continue hating on Nengi

She's way more successful than your fave, that won't change

She's independent
Not your fave that her livelihood and survival depends on a Trophy and her fans [/quo...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 6:32pm On May 03, 2021
Blastblade:

You don scroll tire you no see any negative comment against Nengi, na this one you put for Pocket come here to offload... grin grin

Pele, Nene is loved. See the massive support she's getting on Instablog. E pepper ya blokkos!..

Kwa ke ke na pe pe!.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 6:34pm On May 03, 2021
Since when did Tatiana and Agwubobrisky become superions? I don't understand why they are crying with superions on this matter... grin

Nene said she's single! Why is it causing them so much heartbreak and tears?

Did Nene ever ask ozo to close her property publicly?

Did Nene ever call ozo her husband?

Nene just like Kidd had been upfront about what they wanted with their friends. It's just unfortunate the other parties wanted something else.

Nene is single. Y'all can cry and rip your hearts out, no one cares!.... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 6:39pm On May 03, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
see this werey...she no collect plantain chips before..which positive comment,quote me when u wake up from ur slumber.

See this oponu, na you give am the plantain chips? Why your blokkos come dey Pepper you for plantain chips wey you no follow contribute?

Go back to the place where you got that comment you quoted here and check if you would see any negative comment there. Ewu Gambia!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:45pm On May 03, 2021
Can you guys talk without mentioning my guy's name
Did Ozo tell any of you he was in a relationship with Nengi?
What's all this na
Biko my guy is in a better place likewise Nengi
And please next time you Want to mention his name kindly address him as Amb. Ozo
He is not your mate
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:45pm On May 03, 2021
Press their necks! grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 6:46pm On May 03, 2021
A thing line? undecided
Couldn't they even do due diligence in proofreading? undecided

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 6:49pm On May 03, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa..... grin grin

Kekerica, had to drum back the hashtag to her wandering fans who have abandoned their tag and are all under Nengi's comment section.. grin grin

The hustle to be relevant is real!

Elewedu your time don pass, you have faded. Your fans are now Nengis second fanbase... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 6:50pm On May 03, 2021
Tonnyray:
A thing line? undecided

What do you expect from an asaba movie?.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 6:51pm On May 03, 2021
Dannyxy:
from day 1 you say

OMG, see receipt.

Eyah, besides being vain, she lies. shocked

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 6:55pm On May 03, 2021
Tonnyray:
A thing line? undecided

Dumbites Fc grin

Local champion

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 6:58pm On May 03, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
oh plss fuccccks off from my mention,who cares about Ozo... where's d lie in my post.. didn't she collect plantain chips...didn't she turn Ozo to an object of ridicule in the house and even outside the house..did she ever caution her fans when they insult Ozo..Ozo told his fans to stop insulting his friends if they truly love him...so where's the lie in all have said...Stating facts doesn't make me a superion....remind me where Kidd came out to say he has ever given Erica money,so if Elites decides to get Erica a gift it means she begged for it,can you ever reject a gift and whats this new donation Ninjas are doing for Nengi now,is it for d replacement of the rotten plastic in her yansh...Elites love Erica and we can decide to get her d whole world,we can afford it...pls go and make money and stop seeing everything as a big deal shogbo....

Yeah, so true... You got her keke napep

The whole world indeed

Even the flat was majorly funded from her money

Y'all are empty barrels that makes the loudest noise

Later they were dragging each other for stealing donations

Una no get levelz abeg

Shift

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 6:59pm On May 03, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Press their necks! grin

Omo, my Omo is omoed grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 7:02pm On May 03, 2021
SWB

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 7:03pm On May 03, 2021
Tonnyray:
A thing line? undecided
hmmmm
Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:
So,Orijin and Oppo dumped wasiu within 3 months? grin
Meanwhile, Erica whom they all called a sales girl is still the face of Legend,Star radler and Partner mobile!
Is God not wonderful? grin
Go check his IG na.....Laycon dey do Rap battle with origin every week

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
oh plss fuccccks off from my mention,who cares about Ozo... where's d lie in my post.. didn't she collect plantain chips...didn't she turn Ozo to an object of ridicule in the house and even outside the house..did she ever caution her fans when they insult Ozo..Ozo told his fans to stop insulting his friends if they truly love him...so where's the lie in all have said...Stating facts doesn't make me a superion....remind me where Kidd came out to say he has ever given Erica money,so if Elites decides to get Erica a gift it means she begged for it,can you ever reject a gift and whats this new donation Ninjas are doing for Nengi now,is it for d replacement of the rotten plastic in her yansh...Elites love Erica and we can decide to get her d whole world,we can afford it...pls go and make money and stop seeing everything as a big deal shogbo....
Read what you said above and look at yourself

Are you proud of thatyou keep twisting everything and end up confusing yourself

Clearly you are a hater and though am a superion I don't see anything wrong with what Nengi said about focusing on herself and her brand

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:08pm On May 03, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Yeah, so true... You got her keke napep

The whole world indeed

Even the flat was majorly funded from her money

Y'all are empty barrels that makes the loudest noise

Later they were dragging each other for stealing donations

Una no get levelz abeg

Shift

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Giddemest Dem!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10498) (10499) (10500) (10501) (10502) (10503) (10504) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.