Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111017 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10583) (10584) (10585) (10586) (10587) (10588) (10589) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 2:32pm On May 21, 2021
Blastblade:

Aunty no dey disguise. If you don't have data to view the link. Ask nicely you might just get a good samaritan to help out..Shior!

Why the hell should I view a link that I already know what is init?
Failure!!!!¡!!
Nothing new
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 21, 2021
This one went from being a part-time attention seeking "Neutral" to an irredeemably shameless Whorican. What a transformation! lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 2:42pm On May 21, 2021
Don't have anything to prove to a fullish fanbase who boldly and duncely say that Africa is worldwide in same perspective Nigeria is worldwide

President Buhari is Nigerian president
Translators: Buhari is worldwide president!

Peak periods is from 7pm -10:00pm
Translators; 10:14pm is also inclusive

A football match is 90minutes
The match starts 7pm which means at 8:30pm the match is over
Translators: No,8:59pm is inclusive.the match will still be on

Foolishness at it's peak!!!!
What an awful way to be redundant!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:50pm On May 21, 2021
fyneguy:
Mama Emma dey disguise.

Just talk true say you wan hustle Kidd for Versace wedding. grin

She just wan let us know sey she dey with kidd for Abuja..

Very local mgbeke. So this is her first time of visiting abuja or what?. undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:53pm On May 21, 2021
Rain stop ranting, take your L in peace biko...

We don move leave you for your delusion...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:59pm On May 21, 2021
alekside:
This one went from being a part-time attention seeking "Neutral" to an irredeemably shameless Whorican. What a transformation! lipsrsealed

The clown couldn't bear the pains and envy anymore. She had to undisguise.. cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 3:01pm On May 21, 2021
rainluv:

Why the hell should I view a link that I already know what is init?
Failure!!!!¡!!
Nothing new

Ok, so why wail about a link that you already know what's inside?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 21, 2021
Blastblade:

The clown couldn't bear the pains and envy anymore. She had to undisguise.. cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 3:12pm On May 21, 2021
rainluv:

At least Nomyth is an honourable man,he's married probably with kids which is highly commendable
But you,an ancestor with a wrinkled balls while your mates come to Nairaland and make reasonable commitments on investment and business section,talk about the millions they are making
, You chose to come to bbn thread to troll a girl old enough to be your great grand daughter and it's still obviously doing way better than you can ever dream of!

This is no less a generational curse!!!
Spits

So nomeat a married woman wrapper is the person you are comparing me with? What insolence!! angry

If I were married, I wouldn't visit this thread. I would be more vested in my family and giving them the best of life. Nomeat is here 24hours everyday licking the stinky kpekus of erica who is old enough to be his mother. Like how stale can that old kpekus be? But married Jobless nomeat licks it with relish... grin

As for you, I call you aunty because if I recall correctly, you once asked the BBN 2019 thread members to celebrate with you as you just birthed a new baby. This proves that you are also married but spend all your time trolling and engaging in Bants with people who are more opportuned and successful in life than you. Now I don't blame you because I know that if you married a successful man, he would have made life so comfortable for you that you wouldn't be so bitter and hateful about successful young chaps who are living their best lives.... grin grin

Las Las Marriage doesn't come with maturity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 3:14pm On May 21, 2021
Blastblade:

She just wan let us know sey she dey with kidd for Abuja..

Very local mgbeke. So this is her first time of visiting abuja or what?. undecided

Buhahahaha

She dey find buzz for the yeye show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:15pm On May 21, 2021
Blastblade:

Ok, so why wail about a link that you already know what's inside?

I have no business with the rubbish link
He could do well to stick with posting links not spamming this thread with irrelevancies and repeated failings

I been dey think say shame no dey catch am
Good riddance!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 3:16pm On May 21, 2021
Blastblade:

Lol You sabi rile them up sha.

I sure say she never sleep since.

Chai, pity the mgbeke na grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:17pm On May 21, 2021
My neutrality dey pepper their anus

Things I love to see
More pepper, more wailings!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:18pm On May 21, 2021
Colleagues of delusions with re.tarded reasoning will keep basking in their supposed dumbery!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 3:19pm On May 21, 2021
fyneguy:

Buhahahaha

She dey find buzz for the yeye show

Oh yeah that's true. That one is ready to trade her smelly kpekus just for content. It's good she knows Her content creators.. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 3:21pm On May 21, 2021
fyneguy:

Lol You sabi rile them up sha.

I sure say she never sleep since.

Chai, pity the mgbeke na grin

Hahaha hahaha grin grin

No sleep for the weekend!... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 3:22pm On May 21, 2021
rainluv:

I have no business with the rubbish link
He could do well to stick with posting links not spamming this thread with irrelevancies and repeated failings

I been dey think say shame no dey catch am
Good riddance!

Then why the incessant Tears over the link?.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 3:23pm On May 21, 2021
alekside:
grin grin grin

Neutral Kee her dia!.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 3:26pm On May 21, 2021
Neutral blast blade vs neutral rainluv

Lolzzzzzzzxx

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 3:32pm On May 21, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Neutral blast blade vs neutral rainluv

Lolzzzzzzzxx

Thank you oooooooo.

I tot i was the only one that noticed.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 3:32pm On May 21, 2021
Khloekardash:

Dominique

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44. Rule 2

Your attention has been called multiple times to the personal insults by this person. You ignore. I would not like this thread to degenerate to a level where personal insults are thrown all over the place. Some of us come here to get updates on the ex-housemates. Please do something.

Mods are giving them free hand. Any other fanbase would have been banned. I don't want to believe there's partiality in Oga Seun's nairaland..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:34pm On May 21, 2021
Blastblade:

So nomeat a married woman wrapper is the person you are comparing me with? What insolence!! angry

If I were married, I wouldn't visit this thread. I would be more vested in my family and giving them the best of life. Nomeat is here 24hours everyday licking the stinky kpekus of erica who is old enough to be his mother. Like how stale can that old kpekus be? But married Jobless nomeat licks it with relish... grin

As for you, I call you aunty because if I recall correctly, you once asked the BBN 2019 thread members to celebrate with you as you just birthed a new baby. This proves that you are also married but spend all your time trolling and engaging in Bants with people who are more opportuned and successful in life than you. Now I don't blame you because I know that if you married a successful man, he would have made life so comfortable for you that you wouldn't be so bitter and hateful about successful young chaps who are living their best lives.... grin grin

Buhahahahaha grin grin grin
This delusions has dealt massively with this one's brain cells
I put to bed? When? Where?
Very laughable indeed

Anyways, let's agree with you that I put to bed but buhahahahaha., It's still a thing of joy
Children are beautiful gifts of God
This could only mean I married a super duper wealthy man which your entire generation can never achieve. And he places me on salary and allowances so I got no worries in life and can spend my time with whatever I choose to.
I am settled for life!!!!!

But let's come to you,if a man with balls like you tho yours is wrinkled anyways, can comfortably place hundreds of people on salaries and allowances and keep them off the streets,do you honestly think he did that bantering and trolling his entire future with unknown online people?

Sense is very far from you!!
This is a generational curse!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 3:34pm On May 21, 2021
Blastblade:

See who's talking.

You minister father who is married to someone else and also an iconvict like u is bantering with us steady on this thread, do u see us complaining?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:36pm On May 21, 2021
Blastblade:

Then why the incessant Tears over the link?.

Won't explain myself again
You do have comprehension issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (10583) (10584) (10585) (10586) (10587) (10588) (10589) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.