Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,697 members, 7,851,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5097965 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10615) (10616) (10617) (10618) (10619) (10620) (10621) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:02pm On May 29, 2021
Jadentica:
So according to the cheap dead brain olosho, the Show didn't start until June 3rd because the housemates weren't seated with Ebuka yet... grin grin

Okay but was tacha present in the questioning on June 1st?

Was she present in the highlights?..

Dumb Hoelites always displaying their daftness... grin grin grin

Can you read to understand?
Just for once in your life!!!

Would you call them airing highlights of an already long concluded show, the MAIN show?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:03pm On May 29, 2021
Jadentica:

Omo you are plain dumb dumb. Your stupidity na follow come. Infact it is hereditary... grin grin grin

First of all y'all claimed tacha was featured in the highlight of the show. Later on y'all still claimed she was present on the first day of the reunion show being the 1st of June.

Here you are claiming the show was live on the 3rd as opposed to the 1st the show originally aired.

You are a demented dingbat!... grin grin

Stay one place na... grin grin

Why won't she be featured on the highlights?
Are you going to crop out her activities in the house?

What sort of dumbery is this undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:05pm On May 29, 2021
rainluv:

Can you read to understand?
Just for once in your life!!!

Would you call them airing highlights of an already long concluded show, the MAIN show?

So highlights wasn't part of the show? grin grin grin grin

Let's not forget this argument was started by JJC who claimed your fave isn't in the show's highlights and so won't be featuring with me reminding him tacha wasn't in the beginning highlights as well but was subsequently featured..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:07pm On May 29, 2021
Jadentica:

So it wasn't highlights?.... grin grin grin grin

Highlights of their activities in the pepperdem house!!
Wasn't Tacha one of the housemates again? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:07pm On May 29, 2021
rainluv:

Why won't she be featured on the highlights?
Are you going to crop out her activities in the house?

What sort of dumbery is this undecided

But you also claimed the questioning was part of the highlights and Tacha wasn't in that questioning the first day. Would you still say tacha was in the highlights of the show?... cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 3:08pm On May 29, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Who is mama Emma. Another rat and goat narrative.
Well there was one reason the reunion filming ended abruptly.

The content and the reason for the show was not there. Exclusive.

Erica did not go for the reunion, neither did you see her pics with any of the other housemates or anyone else.

No Erica No content. Did you see her on any of the highlights.

Oga, you didn't answer my question.

You no be Elewedu's PA. So, she didn't tell you.

If you see her on tv, wetin you go do? Instant her?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:09pm On May 29, 2021
Jadentica:

So highlights wasn't part of the show? grin grin grin grin

Let's not forget this argument was started by JJC who claimed your fave isn't in the show's highlights and so won't be featuring with me reminding him tacha wasn't in the beginning highlights as well but was subsequently featured..

Don't bring jayjaycee0 into this!
Jayjaycee0 was talking about the highlights of the reunion!!
You never understand simple sentence

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:10pm On May 29, 2021
rainluv:

Highlights of their activities in the pepperdem house!!
Wasn't Tacha one of the housemates again? undecided

Tacha was talked about during the questioning but wasn't featured in the questioning which was part of the highlights of the show.

Now back to claims about the hashtag , tacha didn't attend the show until the 3 or 4th day of the show.

Joe, Mercy and co sat down with Ebuka on the second day of the show and they talked about tacha...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:11pm On May 29, 2021
Jadentica:

But you also claimed the questioning was part of the highlights and Tacha wasn't in that questioning the first day. Would you still say tacha was in the highlights of the show?... cheesy grin grin

Point where I said this!!
Once you lose, you start looking for how to twist people's words
Imagine saying what jayjaycee0 never meant

Now this!!
Boy you are a mess!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:12pm On May 29, 2021
rainluv:

Don't bring jayjaycee0 into this!
Jayjaycee0 was talking about the highlights of the reunion!!
You never understand simple sentence

You are dumb. JJc merged the two reunions to prove his dead points.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:15pm On May 29, 2021
rainluv:

Point where I said this!!
Once you lose, you start looking for how to twist people's words
Imagine saying what jayjaycee0 never meant

Now this!!
Boy you are a mess!!!

Go back to your dumb posts and see your display of stupidity and dumbness.. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:16pm On May 29, 2021
Jadentica:

Tacha wasn't on the highlights of the show. She was talked about during the questioning but wasn't featured in the questioning which was part of the highlights of the show.

Now back to claims about the hashtag , tacha didn't attend the show until the 3 or 4th day of the show.

Joe, Mercy and co sat down with Ebuka on the second day of the show and they talked about tacha...

What do you mean Tacha wasn't in the highlights of the show?
Meaning you magically cropped out all her activities in the house?
Or she never stepped foot into the pepperdem house?

You asked, and I told you she was questioned. her video was glaringly there for Krist sake!!

Joe? Which Joe?
Joe that only appeared twice or thrice throughout the course of the reunion

I shake my head for you!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:19pm On May 29, 2021
Jadentica:

You are dumb. JJc merged the two reunions to prove his dead points.... grin grin grin

Don't be silly!!!
All that has been talked about here, even with your fellow colleagues of delusions was the HIGHLIGHTS of the REUNION!!

Can you get this first!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 3:20pm On May 29, 2021
youngpresidooo:
they are pained.
One of them went on 89.9 handle and was ranting on why they were playing laycon's song always.
One went to djneptune page and was like djneptune messed up for feat laycon.
Neptune replied the person. That the remix gave him more money than the original songs. That if the person is angry it is the person's cup of tea(paraphrased).
One went to opay's page and threatened to uninstall their app because of laycon.
It was fun seeing them trying all they can to achieve their dreams
But everyone is beginning to see how clownish they can be.

Lol Covenites

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:20pm On May 29, 2021
rainluv:

What do you mean Tacha wasn't in the highlights of the show?
Meaning you magically cropped out all her activities in the house?

Or she never stepped foot into the pepperdem house?

You asked, and I told you she was questioned. her video was glaringly there for Krist sake!!

Joe? Which Joe?
Joe that only appeared twice or thrice throughout the course of the reunion

I shake my head for you!

I have edited that. What I was saying is this.

You claimed tacha was at the beginning of the show which I said she wasn't based on the fact that she wasn't featured on the first day. Obviously when it comes to highlights every interesting part of the show will be aired. But when it came to the reunion, tacha didn't attend the first day. This is the point I have been knocking down on your coconut heads...
Now you said the second day was for questioning of which tacha's wasn't questioned meaning she didn't make an appearance until the 3 or 4th day of the show.

Which was my point exactly!...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:23pm On May 29, 2021
Nawa oh..

Who doesn't understand that highlights of the reunion is different from highlights of the lockdown or even pepperdem show?!

Jayjaycee0 was talking about the highlights/ad for the upcoming reunion this olodo is mistaking it to mean highlights of the activities of the lockdown show

Such dumbery!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:24pm On May 29, 2021
rainluv:

Don't be silly!!!
All that has been talked about here, even with your fellow colleagues of delusions was the HIGHLIGHTS of the REUNION!!

Can you get this first!!

So does it mean you fave wasn't part of the show for not being included in the highlights?

Remember you claimed that highlights includes things that happened in the show?

Now you got a tidbit of the highlight and y'all are already gyrating about your fave not being in the show. That was what I was trying to tell that dumb JJC that in the introductory highlight of the show during tacha's time, she wasn't in the highlights until the day the reunion aired and she was included in the opening day of the show before the questioning which she was omitted again.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:26pm On May 29, 2021
Jadentica:

I have edited that. What I was saying is this.

You claimed tacha was at the beginning of the show which I said she wasn't based on the fact that she wasn't featured on the first day. Obviously when it comes to highlights every interesting part of the show will be aired. But when it came to the reunion, tacha didn't attend the first day. This is the point I have been knocking down on your coconut heads...
[b]Now you said the second day was for questioning of which tacha's wasn't questioned meaning she didn't make an appearance until [/b]the 3 or 4th day of the show.

Which was my point exactly!...

And I'm telling you now that Tacha was questioned and her video popped up!!!

The very first day of the reunion sitout, she sat down there live and direct!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:27pm On May 29, 2021
rainluv:
Nawa oh..

Who doesn't understand that highlights of the reunion is different from highlights of the lockdown or even pepperdem show?!

Jayjaycee0 was talking about the highlights/ad for the upcoming reunion this olodo is mistaking it to mean highlights of the activities of the lockdown show

Such dumbery!!!

You are the dumb one for dabbling into an argument you didn't understand the origin. That's what happens to Dumbites who want to do cho cho cho... grin grin grin

The bolded is exactly the point I'm driving at. Tacha wasn't featured in the highlights/ad of her own reunion. But appeared in the main reunion show highlights. Kini big deal if your fave isn't included in this year's ad highlights? That doesn't mean she wouldn't be in the reunion show highlights.

Exactly what I have been saying ever since but y'all are too dumb to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:28pm On May 29, 2021
Tuale mama Elite!! cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:28pm On May 29, 2021
rainluv:

And I'm telling you now that Tacha was questioned and her video popped up!!!

The very first day of the reunion sitout, she sat down there live and direct!!!!!

You are confusing your already dead brain...

The argument wasn't about the very first day of the reunion sit out. It was about tacha being in the highlights of the reunion advert. Which she wasn't until the day the show aired!....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:30pm On May 29, 2021
Jadentica:

You are the dumb one for dabbling into an argument you didn't understand the origin. That's what happens to Dumbites who want to do cho cho cho... grin grin grin
Dominique
I've been banned for lesser insults than this but you keep indulging insults from this moniker.
No wahala.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:30pm On May 29, 2021
Rain ode!

Tacha wasn't questioned on the reunion first day!

She even said she attended but her part was cropped out!... cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MsAllison(f): 3:31pm On May 29, 2021
seems my friend CRUISETOPIAVP is now sleeping peacefully in kuje
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:31pm On May 29, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Dominique

Don't bother!.... grin grin grin

Unless you want to join me!..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:32pm On May 29, 2021
MsAllison:
seems my friend CRUISETOPIAVP is now sleeping peacefully in kuje

Don't rejoice just yet!.. He's not online at the moment..

Ode! Mumu Hoelite!... grin grin grin..always bragging empty brags..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:33pm On May 29, 2021
Jadentica:

So does it mean you fave wasn't part of the show for not being included in the highlights?

Remember you claimed that highlights includes things that happened in the show?

Now you got a tidbit of the highlight and y'all are already gyrating about your fave not being in the show. That was what I was trying to tell that dumb JJC that in the introductory highlight of the show during tacha's time, she wasn't in the highlights until the day the reunion aired and she was included in the opening day of the show before the questioning which she was omitted again.

Erica wasn't shown on the highlights of the reunion!!
This is jayjaycee0 claim!
He never said Erica wasn't in the highlights of the lockdown show!!

There's an advert showing the reunion activities which cruise to poverty first posted. That is what we called highlights of the reunion... lemme break it down for you now

The highlights of the pepperdem show was first displayed, following the questions and video before the main show began!

You don't expect all this activities to all be displayed on one day? undecided
Hence the third day main show!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:36pm On May 29, 2021
Jadentica:

You are confusing your already dead brain...

The argument wasn't about the very first day of the reunion sit out. It was about tacha being in the highlights of the reunion advert. Which she wasn't until the day the show aired!....

Now you are beginning to grow some sense!!
Ha!! After a very tedious session!

You stupidly claimed she wasn't in the first day show
Mehn.... you are blank!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:37pm On May 29, 2021
rainluv:

Erica wasn't shown on the highlights of the reunion!!
This is jayjaycee0 claim!
He never said Erica wasn't in the highlights of the lockdown show!!

There's an advert showing the reunion activities which cruise to poverty first posted. That is what we called highlights of the reunion... lemme break it down for you now

The highlights of the pepperdem show was first displayed, following the questions and video before the main show began!

You don't expect all this activities to all be displayed on one day? undecided
Hence the third day main show!!

Now you are talking. Meaning your fave still has a chance of being in one of the highlights of the show.

Now how exactly did y'all get convinced that your fave ain't gonna be airing in the reunion show?... grin

BTW! That isn't the highlights gan gan. That's just an introductory highlight. More like advert prior to the show..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:41pm On May 29, 2021
rainluv:

Now you are beginning to grow some sense!!
Ha!! After a very tedious session!

You stupidly claimed she wasn't in the first day show
Mehn.... you are blank!!

Nope!

You are too stupid and lame to understand the main object of the argument because you rushed to do cho cho cho... grin

My point was your fave not appearing in the highlights of the intro to the reunion show isn't strange because tacha too wasn't in the introductory advert to the reunion show. Not the reunion highlights when the show started.You were the one who talked about the highlights being on the first day and then the questioning on the second day. Which I disproved.

Afterall it was all based on the tidbit highlights shown on Dstv that y'all are guessing that your fave ain't gonna air on the show?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10615) (10616) (10617) (10618) (10619) (10620) (10621) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.