Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5033432 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10672) (10673) (10674) (10675) (10676) (10677) (10678) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 2:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Clement1111:

According to you now,it's a crime to keep a female friend

Ozo made it clear from the beginning that dira was just a friend and she wanted more so you can't blame Ozo for happened cus he can't give what he doesn't have

Don't mind them. The same people said Laycon shoulda accepted to be Erica's friend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2021
scondy:

So all the cuddling and pecks , back hugs etc etc ...its one thing to say something ....its another to act totally different....which is the basis for Dora 's hurt. You are all up in her space...u wanna eat with her ...wash with her...basically do everything but so quick to shout I have another babe that is my spec to all and sundry. Did he for once think of Dora's feelings in all of this as the purported friend he described himself as?

It 's only natural if Dora developed feelings...if she became jealous...its also very natural. They were close...and she even still acted mature when he said he was pursuing Nengi...but same him would come to her , paint Nengi wrongly to her that she is toying with his feelings...his done...bla..bla...bla...then go back and start simping for Nengi.. So the resentment Dora had for Nengi was planted by Ozo. Cos its normal to wonder why then did you really wanna be close to him and make him abandon his friendship for you if you r not interested in dating him.

And I also fault nengi for that. She knew she wasn't gonna date ozo but she stylishly destroyed that friendship between Dora and Ozo. Yet ,she use the guy rub am bad bad....

So in all of this o....Dora took the high road in the house. That ozone bullshit was painful to watch. Only delusionals enjoyed it.

Tetes, your narrative dey funny sha…. Dora fell and she fell badly for a guy who friendzoned her from day 1.. She never took any high road. What was painful to watch were her attempts to rein in Ozo and help put spanner in the workings of his developing friendship with Nengi. Now, you are blaming Nengi for stylishly destroying one yeye friendship that we all knew was always one sided. Na Ozo cherish that friendship. Dora never did cos she never wanted friendship. She always wanted more and seems she is still bitter about it…

As for our Ozone matter, make una leave us naaahh…. E go shock una grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Judas1X: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2021
teacherbim:
Laycon , simple young man, ba wahala
Why does Laycon always look so clapped? Man's looking like a Swiss saanen goat grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2021
teacherbim:
So happy to see my happy babies tonight❤❤

The way Laycon used style to find his way to the side where she was ehn grin

Guy found his comfort zone very quickly.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Judas1X: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2021
A rare picture of Nengi hugging a baby goat cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mendel04(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2021
Judas1X:
A rare picture of Nengi hugging a baby goat cheesy
GOAT; Greatest Of All Time

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Judas1X: 7:06am On Jun 18, 2021
mendel04:

GOAT; Greatest Of All Time
Whatever you say mate grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2021
garfield1:

I also love Cali too,he makes me watch the series.do you know any site where I can watch missed episodes?

Try showmax.. And if you have catchup and the missed episode is not too long ago, you can download to watch..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I heard they ignored their faves and focused on Erica's tweet last night!
Lmao!
Who's the queen of highlights again?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2021
MamBi:

Try showmax.. And if you have catchup and the missed episode is not too long ago, you can download to watch..

Thank you ma
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Froshloaded:
Omoh
Bbn is a real life changing platform..

They are all big in their various fields..

God bless Multichoice

Tochi, Triky, Katrina, Wathoni, Kaisha are big in which fields please? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2021
jayjaycee0:

When did Banky meet adesuwa. Forget all those rubbish celebrity stories. Adesuwa that was dating kunle, jumped shipped all arms to be with Banky.

Forget celebrity stories. Didn't Timi Dakolo say his wife was a virgin after impregnating her before marriage. Later that same virgin was rapped severally and countlessly by her pastor, even on the street as they so claimed.

Nengi will never date Ozo. She used Ozone cash to clean her anus
Kwa kwa kw akwa
School dem!!!
They dunno nothing!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2021
MamBi:

Tetes, your narrative dey funny sha…. Dora fell and she fell badly for a guy who friendzoned her from day 1.. She never took any high road. What was painful to watch were her attempts to rein in Ozo and help put spanner in the workings of his developing friendship with Nengi. Now, you are blaming Nengi for stylishly destroying one yeye friendship that we all knew was always one sided. Na Ozo cherish that friendship. Dora never did cos she never wanted friendship. She always wanted more and seems she is still bitter about it…

As for our Ozone matter, make una leave us naaahh…. E go shock una grin grin

Well....d ozone tinted glasses wouldn't allow u lot see things for what they were. Yall wanted ozone so badly that Dora became an issue for u guys . May I not have a brother that would be acting very foolishly over lust.

As per ozone, nothing can shock us . If them date ...na high BP go kill ozo....d emotional roller coaster he will have won't be here....any one that truly loves him will not wish that on him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2021
scondy:

So all the cuddling and pecks , back hugs etc etc ...its one thing to say something ....its another to act totally different....which is the basis for Dora 's hurt. You are all up in her space...u wanna eat with her ...wash with her...basically do everything but so quick to shout I have another babe that is my spec to all and sundry. Did he for once think of Dora's feelings in all of this as the purported friend he described himself as?

It 's only natural if Dora developed feelings...if she became jealous...its also very natural. They were close...and she even still acted mature when he said he was pursuing Nengi...but same him would come to her , paint Nengi wrongly to her that she is toying with his feelings...his done...bla..bla...bla...then go back and start simping for Nengi.. So the resentment Dora had for Nengi was planted by Ozo. Cos its normal to wonder why then did you really wanna be close to him and make him abandon his friendship for you if you r not interested in dating him.

And I also fault nengi for that. She knew she wasn't gonna date ozo but she stylishly destroyed that friendship between Dora and Ozo. Yet ,she use the guy rub am bad bad....

So in all of this o....Dora took the high road in the house. That ozone bullshit was painful to watch. Only delusionals enjoyed it.
Dora said she doesn't have feelings for Ozo REPEATEDLY ..... so why is she ranting and shouting at everybody like a Lunatic as if it was today the show ended and not a year ago

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Woman wrapper and simpitic idiots

1. One washes pant
2. The other one, woman steal him glory, use am shine and confuse his BBNaija game
His story made a line on a hit track, calling him a mumu
O buru gan!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2021
Tatiana4u:

O buru gan!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Tatibaby... Moh nice at all. Me sef know

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2021
Nice reunion intro
Love Nengi, Kiddwaya and laycon's the most.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Find your level.

She wasn't on the show yet had more mentions than #bbnaijareunion and even the so called winner sef.

Influencers can make you win the show, but they can't make you win after the show. We know laycons music numbers amount to nothing. His Spotify where he can make money is not even up to 1 million streams. Meaning he has not even made up to 2 million naira from. Music. Streams despite all the noise. Keep streaming him on audiomack and boomplay. All na Zero naira

Erica can successfully pay him, to stay off music, so our ears can listen to better ones
Erica na their mama!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kw akwa
School dem!!!
They dunno nothing!

The remain Ozone shippers yesterday, the picture below better tells their story

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2021
MamBi:

The way Laycon used style to find his way to the side where she was ehn grin

Guy found his comfort zone very quickly.. grin

Ka3rina was giving him negative vibes. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2021
scondy:

My dear...
Don't even bother..
They watched that..
They saw that..
They know that..

But they will rather choose to argue stupidly
Tueh..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Onyi99:
This rejection pain Dorothy o
But Ozo never discussed her with Nengi apart from Neo
Yeah he did, there were times early on where they talked about her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Woman wrapper and simpitic idiots

1. One washes pant
2. The other one, woman steal him glory, use am shine and confuse his BBNaija game
His story made a line on a hit track, calling him a mumu
What about your fave

Got discharged in the most disgracing form ever,all cus of billionaire Kidd that won't even invite her to his Versace mansion

At the end your fave lost the race and lost the trophy (kidd). double painment

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2021
scondy:

Funny enough....I have no issues with ozo and nengi. I like them. That doesn't mean I won't state their wrongs.
Dora is pained

We all know her stand on things when it comes to Ozo but lemme remind you that Ozo always seek for her advice cus she was the closest friend he had at the house by then so it's normal asking for your best friend's advice concerning love issue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Laycon's record breaking reality show still dey pepper this one. Go and argue with Showmax and the entire Multichoice..

BTW, season 2 is on the way so get ready for more tears!

Ehen...
I asked you the other day, you didn't respond
When will season 2 premiere?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Hoelites want their fave to trend so they can say "she wasn't there yet she's trending". grin

They started talking about her hours before the show yet their failure no even dey top 8 trending on the real twitter trend..she's only topping their Abakaliki twitter trend. Most delusional fanbase in BBN history!

Exactly!.. grin

They thought she would top trends... grin

E shock Dem as the show still sweet without their cumqueen.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Judas1X:

Why does Laycon always look so clapped? Man's looking like a Swiss saanen goat grin cheesy grin

If Laycon looking slim and fit means he looks like a goat to you, well that's how he's built. Just like you asking why erica looks so shapeless. She's built that way. Yet you don't see us complaining... tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2021
scondy:

Well....d ozone tinted glasses wouldn't allow u lot see things for what they were. Yall wanted ozone so badly that Dora became an issue for u guys . May I not have a brother that would be acting very foolishly over lust.

As per ozone, nothing can shock us . If them date ...na high BP go kill ozo....d emotional roller coaster he will have won't be here....any one that truly loves him will not wish that on him.

Ozone ain't dating. Nengi made sure of that. Nengi is more into the friendship thingy...

I prefer them as friends as opposed to lovers anyway.

If Ozone truly date, it would not end well. Nengi being an Intelligent gal knows this that's why she prefers them as good friends. She likes ozo and cares for him, but not to date him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10672) (10673) (10674) (10675) (10676) (10677) (10678) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.