Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5029646 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10687) (10688) (10689) (10690) (10691) (10692) (10693) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Like I was also wondering too.. grin
Hoelites are born dumb and cursed too at this point.

Eritoto is irrelevant

I am sure she will have been the first to be evicted if not for Laycon and Kidd

Eritoto is not just dumb...she now inherited dullards as fanbase.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Onyi99:

Clement dear
As far as i am concerned Ozo said he never had such conversation with Katrina and believe him 100%

Hello Ma, catch your sub

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
MamBi:

She is actually looking more at peace with herself. Lucy of old would have had a lot to say whether it concerns her not. So far, she has been rather mature…
They all showed her love when Ka3na with God complex deserted her. Most of them contributed money for her and did free PR for her business. I'm not sure she will attack any of those people. She has more to gain as a friend than going back to old Lucy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
iconiclady:

He wasn't biased at all.
Dude he always been about cruise

And I like his personality,he doesn't take things too serious

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
iconiclady:

Eritoto is irrelevant

I am sure she will have been the first to be evicted if not for Laycon and Kidd

Eritoto is not just dumb...she now inherited dullards as fanbase.

No one is talking about laycon at the reunion nor his dry music.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
teacherbim:
What do I need to use the men for?
Nengi 2021❤

Someone said to do ritual

Omo tonight is a big cruise for me

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
I hereby present this certificate of achievement to Ka3na

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
iconiclady:
Tbaj go show Prince pepper

Even a blind person knows that Prince only wanted to use Tbaj to make Nengi jealous

Nengi wey no send.
Nengi said it from day 1 that she wasn't there for relationship matters

Just a pity my gee was caught up catching feelings but we are good now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
No doubt LD reunion is really hot

I don't think any other reunion was as hot as this.

Simply unpredictable and no dull moment.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2021
teacherbim:
I hereby present this certificate of achievement to Ka3na
Omo the thing shock Ebuka

E restrict my airflow

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2021
Good night grin grin
Jayjaycee help me give this certificate to bus lady grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Onyi99:
Good night grin grin

Ka3na na agbaya

Black witch

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2021
Clement1111:

Nengi said it from day 1 that she wasn't there for relationship matters

Just a pity my gee was caught up catching feelings but we are good now

Ozo.like good thing

But it is cool that he and Nengi are still good friends

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2021
iconiclady:

Ka3na na agbaya

Black witch
She is clearly jealous of Nengi and clearly wanted to destroy Ozo's reputation

I am just angry that Ozo is too calm

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2021
iconiclady:

Ozo.like good thing

That's my own part

After all their agenda,Ozo and Nengi are in a good space

No time for negativity

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2021
Few things I've got to say about today's episode.

1. One of my biggest regret from the past season, was ever liking this witch called Ka3na. I can't believe I mourned the exit of this jezebellic witch, Ka3na. At the time she left, I felt bad because I wanted the drama she'd bring, but if this nonsense stunt she pulled tonight was what she had to serve if she had stayed longer, then good riddance to bad rubbish.

Every single HM that nominated her to leave deserves a Nobel prize. What exactly was she trying to achieve with her narration of her discussion with Ozo? Was it necessary? Why bring something that happened between you two in the secrecy? Was she trying to further kick Ozo while he was down? Was she trying to put a spanner in the works of Ozo and Nengi's friendship which may be hanging by a thread by now? Or was she trying to seek friendship with Nengi? I suspect the last thought, but whatever it is, I hope thunder fires her for her idiocy. Anumanu!!

As for me, I think Ozo said what Ka3na accused him of saying, because it's insane for her to pull up such an accusation. Ozo couldn't really defend it or call her out vehemently, but notwithstanding, Ka3na is a fool for bringing that up. Never trust your secret with a bytch like her.

2. As someone that likes Prince, I was happy with his composure and diction. Also remembering he chose to walk away from the triangle makes me proud of him, but he ruined his stellar beginning with that stuff he said about Neo. C'mon, Neo and Nengi are best of friends, why bring that up and in such a callous way? Why don't you let sleeping dogs lie or at least till Neo attacks you? I suspect he has an axe to grind eith Neo.

But my anger for Prince became emboldened when Neo addressed the issue and it turned out that Prince didn't say it as it is, and that Neo actually said it to many people in the gathering not in privacy to Prince like Prince made it to be. That's a dumb move from Prince that could've muddied Neo's friendship with Nengi.

And as if that's not enough, Prince confirmed that he has beef with Neo that we don't know about by shading him about his (Neo's) financial incapablities, or should I say, beating his (Prince's) chest about his (Prince's) rich status. Well, I trust Ozo for putting him in his place like a true gentleman. Prince acted like a cûnt!!

3. Dora was so uncouth tonight. A part of me understands her, having to severally answer questions about Nengi and Ozo's ish for 3 Sundays in a row. Having to advise Ozo about his situation with Nengi only for Ozo to throw away her advicw few days later and run back to her when he gets hurt. And even telling Nengi things she told him. That's a low blow, Ozo. Dora has faults, but Ozo, like he rightly admitted, made some wrong choices and fuckëd things up with her friendship with Dora.

Whether Dora will ever admit she likes Ozo romantically or not doesn't matter. The truth is, both Ozo and Dora fuckëd up. And no matter how much I blame Ozo, I respect him for never putting Dora up for eviction while Dora did the opposite. And when he reminded me of that Dora and Nengi's discussion after he was evicted, I understood why he'd have felt betrayed.

4. Nengi, you're also guilty of what you accused Prince of. And yes, whatever went wrong between you and Ozo and Prince in the house at different times, you had your contributions to it, just the other parties. And you can't say to Prince that you were using Ozo to pass time and dont expect Ozo to feel certain way about it, or think you weren't playing them boys at some point. Be that as it may, I love the way you handled the Ozo and Dora's questions when Ebuka asked for your opinion. Mature response I must confess.

5. Praise. Tatafo. If you no get something reasonable to contribute to a heated topic, shut the fuvk up. You didn't say anything different from what Ozo and Ka3na said when you butted in. Did Ozo deny ever being in Ka3na's hotel room? Mumu!!

6. Who else? Neo, I like how you bailed yourself out. Nice outfits by the HMs. They all looked good. But the make-up on the ladies' faces were tad too much. Ogini di?!!

Anyway, anticipating the next episode of the Ozo-Ka3na verbal battle and Prince and my Baby, Tbaj's showdown. I loike it, in Ozo's voice. grin

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2021
Clement1111:

She is clearly jealous of Nengi and clearly wanted to destroy Ozo's reputation

I am just angry that Ozo is too calm

Same here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Onyi99:
Good night grin grin

Your mommy's good boy fave, I remember you saying I wish I could be Ozo. But let me remind you the type of man I am. I am a man who will go to a lady's room and say it with my chest that I went there. I won't mumble lies and payback story just to visit a woman's room. Never. Am sure he touched ka3nas breast

I own my shit and can never be tossed around by a woman. I hope Ozo learns from real men like us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2021
iconiclady:

Ozo.like good thing

In your dreams. You didnt hear ozo's mom has chased Nengi out of his house
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Ozo fans una go explain una sef tire today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2021
All the same Ka3na achieved nothing tonight

Aunty Agbaya

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 12:19am On Jun 19, 2021
Looking forward to Brighto vs Dorathy gbas gbos.

That BJ issue Wathoni spilled,I hope Ebuka will shed more light later on before the show ends

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2021
Kidd is the king of cruise

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2021
jayjaycee0:

No one is talking about laycon at the reunion nor his dry music.
Is anyone talking about your mgbeke olobo 10kobo?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2021
jayjaycee0:
I love your simpitic incoherent position on what people feel about Ozo.
Ozo lost fans this night. Ozo is a complete fool. Big ass nincompoop
The bolded is enough proof of my previous post, the point of which was obviously lost on you, as I wasn't exactly talking of the Nengi situation.

Not that I expect any remote display of sense and reason from Erica's fans. I see your foolishness has only gotten more condensed as the months progress. LMFAO

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Vic2Ree:

The bolded is enough proof of my previous post, the point of which was obviously lost on you, as I wasn't exactly talking of the Nengi situation.

Not that I expect any remote display of sense and reason from Erica's fans. I see your foolishness has only gotten more condensed as the months progress. LMFAO

Fans of a simp. Cover your eyes in shame and go to bed. Your fave went from being a mere simp running after Nengi to a blatant nincompoop.
To make matters worse he tells lies now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Ozo fans una go explain una sef tire today
Ur turn dey come

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:38am On Jun 19, 2021
teacherbim:
What do I need to use the men for?
Nengi 2021❤

The lead
The first HOH
What exactly, ask the question
Mi Queen Nengi

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Vic2Ree:

Buhahahaha JJC don cast

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 12:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Neo confirming what we've all known long ago. You need facilities to go for Nengi. in otherwords nengi is a high class runs babe available to the highest pockets. Plastic booty don't come cheap. OAP job can't maintain that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:44am On Jun 19, 2021
They all wanted this beautiful, classy , intelligent and humble Queen❤

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 12:56am On Jun 19, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Fans of a simp. Cover your eyes in shame and go to bed. Your fave went from being a mere simp running after Nengi to a blatant nincompoop.
To make matters worse he tells lies now
Still off point. Anyways goodbye, you can have fun knocking down strawmen grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10687) (10688) (10689) (10690) (10691) (10692) (10693) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.