Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5023995 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10726) (10727) (10728) (10729) (10730) (10731) (10732) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Brighto is a clown!

Is this a shade?.. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
youngpresidooo:
I am talking of Erica. It has been posted here times without number. Erica never had 20perxebt and Laycon never had less than 24percent

Post an here.. ... if he sure you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
I often wondered if eritoto supports the nonsense lie- icon does and how she drags other housemates.

Well I have my answers now.

Eritoto support trolls who are against those she hates or perceive are more successful than her...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
https://twitter.com/TheOLUWAFEMI__/status/1407312327519748096?s=20

Who dey breeeeeeeet?

Wizkid X Laycon!!!!!

Una collective paternal figures!!!

Demmmmm dead

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Blastblade:
I often wondered if eritoto supports the nonsense lie- icon does and how she drags other housemates.

Eritoto support trolls who are against those she hates or perceive are more successful than her...
Are you just knowing that the lady has no brain

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
It's the tears from eritoto's camp for me...

What they expected is not what is happening.. E pain Dem!... grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Queens!... cool cool

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shogsman(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
I will never understand why grown men and women waste Thier valuable time on this crap,it never did resonate with me trust me I tried,it always looks like a waste of time watching a bunch of unintelligent handpicked bonehead sit In a damn room and chatter unrelentlessly.almost 11,000 pages of discussing this crap,I suppose our youths are indeed lazy after all.
I await your insults and criticism galahs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
She fall hand!.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
True!...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
E choke E strangle E Restrict Airflow
Laycon meets Wizkid
Lay X Big Wizzy
LayWiz ❤❤

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Laycon omologo 100G

Keep shaming wailers, from rural Enugu to the oil-polluted Ogoniland.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Blastblade:

Blastblade, wait :I and they call this lady a celeb ,some even see her as their mentor, eeee be things oooooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hummel94: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
First of..
Most Of y'all saying Tbaj messed Up..blah Blah Blah..Omo..That is what U call a Reunion ooo..The most Talked about shows in the world, Stars Throw hands, Pillow..Even Cardi B Threw a shoe, Porsha Dragged Hair..So wtf..Leave Tbaj Alone..She did Well To me Ooo...No Lies..Disappointed at Very Tho..If Ur using words Its fine..But when U are Threatened With a Pillow..U throw it back...So she was a Coward after all...Lollllllllll..Love Them both tho
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hummel94: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Second...Nengi is a Spec a beg..Give her the crown..That Girl is foiinneee n slaying in all areas Mehnn...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hummel94: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
OK..Stop Dragging Laycon y'all..To some extent I feel He knows he did Wrong to erica tho..But Thank God Hes Winning...Baba was with Wizkid...Leave Him Guys N focus on ur faves..n if not Focus on urselves..Una nor wan Go Big brother Too ni
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hummel94: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Saw Ozo One time Tho..That Dude is fresh ooo..Omo...Na Fresh Be him definition..but he bleeped up with the Nengi n dora stuff...I felt Dora's pain tho..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hummel94: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Erica Is a Queen Regardless ..She Is still winning..I said it last Year when my baby Tacha was winning..She gonna change that name disqualification..N she did n doing it...Erica is loved abeg..N her smile is contagious..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
shogsman:
I will never understand why grown men and women waste Thier valuable time on this crap,it never did resonate with me trust me I tried,it always looks like a waste of time watching a bunch of unintelligent handpicked bonehead sit In a damn room and chatter unrelentlessly.almost 11,000 pages of discussing this crap,I suppose our youths are indeed lazy after all.
Is there anything bad in being entertained?abeg the country is hard, some of us have fun seeing our fav, thank God for the reunion, I've stopped listening to news and reading about insecurities, killing and rubbish utterances from the govt now.
If you do not get entertained watching it or being on this thread, no qualm! there are other thread for u ❤

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hummel94: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wathoni..is Beautiful..
I love Ka3na Composure a beg..N her Bitchy eyes are Fantastic men
Kidd na Chairman on him own...He's just a Cruise master..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hummel94:
OK..Stop Dragging Laycon y'all..To some extent I feel He knows he did Wrong to erica tho..But Thank God Hes Winning...Baba was with Wizkid...Leave Him Guys N focus on ur faves..n if not Focus on urselves..Una nor wan Go Big brother Too ni
Wizkid and Laycon is another great win for we Icons ❤❤

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
So laycon meet with wizkid

The innocent boy is busy pursuing his career path

And you guys are bothered that he did not go to the reunion to be fighting about 5 seconds and irrelevant topics ,all in the name of cheap clout that won't last

Let the boy rest abeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shogsman(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
teacherbim:

Is there anything bad in being entertained?abeg the country is hard, some of us have fun seeing our fav, thanks God for the reunion, I've stopped listening to news and reading about insecurities, killing and rubbish utterances from the govt now.
If you do not get entertained watching it or being on this thread, no qualm! there are other thread for u ❤
Well I suppose you have a point, people do deserve a break

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hummel94:

He was with wizkid?Doing what exactly?Shining his shoe or what?

Mayb Cooking another WACK song..Even if laycon is featured in an international star studded song my guy nogo still deliver.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
omotolly22:
So laycon meet with wizkid

The innocent boy is busy pursuing his career path

And you guys are bothered that he did not go to the reunion to be fighting about 5 seconds and irrelevant topics ,all in the name of cheap clout that won't last

Let the boy rest abeg

As the wack mc didn't see Erica his madam he knew deep inside him that he had nothing to offer so he ran away

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Blastblade:
Queens!... cool cool

All u vee supporters can't u guys stand alone without attaching her to nengi,laycon and co
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrDax: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
shogsman:

Go and read your quantom physics in peace.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
BOOZELEE:

As the wack mc didn't see Erica his madam he knew deep inside him that he had nothing to offer so he ran away
likewise the oshodi beyounce, no laycon no content

Wait I thought the said she was the star of the show ,how come the reunion has been a hit back to back with content since on Thursday without her showing face

We are anticipating another hot content this night without her still showing face

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
undecided

Packaging 2much for this season.... We nor come know who need epp.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilyspring99: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
tonididdy:
undecided

Biko where is the packing here?
Or you just want to feel among abi angry
Ozo is not someone who likes to show off or Have you seen him anywhere claiming to be who he is not?

That Mikel decided to dress simple that day is not enough reason for Ozo not to dress the way he wants to

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
tonididdy:
undecided

It is a big derep to say Mikel is just 100 time richer than Ozo.

Whole Mikel was at Chelsea he earned 77k pounds a week

Has Ozo that type of money in existence

Mikel is a million times richer than Ozo.

Kpomkwen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
omotolly22:
likewise the oshodi beyounce, no laycon no content

Wait I thought the said she was the star of the show ,how come the reunion has been a hit back to back with content since on Thursday without her showing face

We are anticipating another hot content this night without her still showing face

A hit back to back discussing ships. What a shame yet still mentioning Erica Erica Erica and no one has mentioned your faves name.

What if the Erica then shows, na everywhere go bomb be that.

Your fave cannot get featured because Erica is not around. He is contentless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10726) (10727) (10728) (10729) (10730) (10731) (10732) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.