Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5088761 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10749) (10750) (10751) (10752) (10753) (10754) (10755) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
We can no longer differentiate between Nengi and Bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Blastblade:

Oh yes they did. Didn't you hear the Neo at the reunion?

Hot Girl Nengi. E pain am!

Not many guys wanted your fave. Most avoided her sef.. She was too shapeless to appeal to anyone... tongue tongue

Please who begged and cried for erica's love? These Hoelites watch from their microwaves obviously!... grin grin
no one wanted her.
Saying someone is pretty is different from they wanted her.
She was all over looking for a man.
Or the pity game she used to become laycon's friend.
That no one likes her

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nengi..... cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dotez:
Dorathy olosho sucking d**k forming saint through out the show,tryna taint OZO bad.

Seriously the camera crew were impartial to Erica and Kiddwaya......whr were they when this olosho Dora dey suck Lord bealish King Kong anyhow grin grin grin grin
Dorathy shouldn't even comment again throughout this whole thing, she along with Tbaj have been like the least composed, they're acting like lunatics

Dorathy should just shut up cause any little Goodwill she had before well it's gone now and she shouldn't call Ozo's name again too, he doesn't want your bjs so no be by force abeg

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
jayjaycee0:

I noticed that too. Bobrisky upping his beauty game.

Anyhow you paint it, Bobrisky look so damn good in pictures. More beautiful than your fave who is a female o... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
At Saturday night party, it is the way Eritoto always gums her body to Nengi's ass...Haba na by force

She really wanted Nengi's friendship badly but odogwu Nengi aired the werey

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
iconiclady:
At Saturday night party, it is the way Eritoto always gums her body to Nengi's ass...Haba na by force

She really wanted Nengi's friendship badly but odogwu Nengi aired the werey

I laugh in " We are the two hottest girls"... cheesy

There was only one hot girl in that house and that is NENGI... Hot girl Nengi.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
meobizy:
Which producer’s tag is “ompayon!”?
Nairalanders can never know one thing for one day of their hopeless lives. I asked this question almost a full year ago and till today nobody knows. I had to find out by myself eventually. The tag is "you wan buy am?" Thanks for nothing, dolts. The worst part is anybody who mistakenly learns something here acts like they were born with the information.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Blastblade:

I noticed that too. Bobrisky upping his beauty game.

Anyhow you paint it, Bobrisky look so damn good in pictures. More beautiful than your fave who is a female o... cheesy

Cover your eyes in shame

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
People wey normal for this thread no pass half grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Truth be told, Dorathy f*uked up big time . She degraded herself in the process of pulling Brighto down.

It was uncalled for , and I noticed Brighto didn’t want to go that lane but Dora kept pushing for it , shouting and using words that were so low for her class of person. Brighto was uncomfortable.

Dora f*ked up bro.... she did 100%.

She sounded like a slut , a market woman and an idiot .

“I suck your di*ck bitch “

She even brought money from her bra! I wondered if she had felt her classless reaction would be appealing to the eyes and ears.

It was horrible ! She insulted herself so much I had to look away.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ginaz:
Truth be told, Dorathy f*uked up big time . She degraded herself in the process of pulling Brighto down.

It was uncalled for , and I noticed Brighto didn’t want to go that lane but Dora kept pushing for it , shouting and using words that were so low for her class of person. Brighto was uncomfortable.

Dora f*ked up bro.... she did 100%.

She sounded like a slut , a market woman and an idiot .

“I suck your di*ck bitch “

She even brought money from her bra! I wondered if she had felt her classless reaction would be appealing to the eyes and ears.

It was horrible ! She insulted herself so much I had to look away.

And to think all these girls are like 23- 26. The level of boldness to display crass behaviour is appalling and mind blowing to say the least. I couldn't believe Dora yesterday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Where is the lie?.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
He said it all!

Stop blaming Kayode for your fave's lack of self control. Why will you open your pussy for an unknown man (just because he mentioned that he came in a private jet) after just two weeks. He kept on beating it so hard till you were disgracefully disqualified in tattered bum shorts and now you blame Kayode..
Dumb hoelites!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
meobizy:

Nairalanders can never know one thing for one day of their hopeless lives. I asked this question almost a full year ago and till today nobody knows. I had to find out by myself eventually. The tag is "you wan buy am?" Thanks for nothing, dolts. The worst part is anybody who mistakenly learns something here acts like they were born with the information.
Wetin do this one?.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Blastblade:

There was only one beautiful girl in that house and that is

ERICA

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nahzyla: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
PoshTraveIer:
is it the same dorathy that was on coded runs or another dora? someone that is a public toilet. i hope she ddnt give bright o herpes

Dorathy was on coded runs?
Please share the link.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Blastblade:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
DownChelsea:
Gbas Gbos everywhere..

As Far as nobody comes close to Laycon, Ozo and Nengi then we're good. cool
All these simperions. You can't even stan your foolish simp with your full chest without tagging Laycon or Nengi after ka3na opened his black nyash lol
All man on his own these reunion if u mess up we drag u. Ozo can't even twit since he was casted in this reunion Loool.
He is a disgrace to the Lovnn family infact all men
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Eish, rain has chopped my signal undecided undecided undecided

Don’t tell me I have to watch this reunion episode via nairaland angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
QueenSindel:
All these simperions. You can't even stan your foolish simp with your full chest without tagging Laycon or Nengi after ka3na opened his black nyash lol
All man on his own these reunion if u mess up we drag u. Ozo can't even twit since he was casted in this reunion Loool.
He is a disgrace to the Lovnn family infact all men
Drag him with what

And how was he casted

Biko shift if you don't have any reasonable things to say
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Saint Erica
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Opemiposii(f): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
jayjaycee0:
wait o.. na nengi be dix or bobrisky
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Clement1111:

Drag him with what

And how was he casted

Biko shift if you don't have any reasonable things to say
We buried him after exposing Nengi to a known enemy ka3na in the name of making her jealous which he wasn't even man enough to defend.
Nengi didn't even bother coming to his defense at reunion because Ofcourse she can't defend a fool.
And he would continue to be dragged
infact let him twit one thing on twitter let's see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10749) (10750) (10751) (10752) (10753) (10754) (10755) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.