Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5094458 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
DoubleeDee:

Surprisingly, Tolani is quite confrontational. When she told Biggie at DS last week she’s a tigress marking her territory and would unravel this week, I thought she was all mouth. She should not take Katrina’s silence as a victory though or as weakness. Babes like Katrina don’t have any finesse and can take anyone out with them. Her silence is probably reflective.

dear one the babe took on a wrong person grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
caprini1:
i am on compact + ,so you can guess how much ka3na got from me minus 500 for Tochi...1000votes...my Gotv app gave her the whole 350 ...,...i value who cooks for me biko!.
God bless you!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin abeg na.
thatigboman:
Erica shouldn't even just get me angry. Erica would have love laycon to win Head of House. Which one is 'laycon is my closest friend, me and Kidd are friends kind of' what arrant nonsense is that. See money, billions flowing from head to toe and over and Erica is mentioning the name of one mentally insane ikorodu agbero, weed-smoking, ugly short man devil, eiye cultist, unintelligent over hyped cacoon called laycoon. Thank God all my votes this week go to katrina. Erica mentions that foolish fellow's name again, it's bye bye from me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Update the app and vote. I voted for Brighto through the app
Okay thanks.. I have used the africamagic.dstv.com to vote for him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
DownChelsea:
tarshat taught me. grin
You thought Tarshar whoever that is.

Una fit well well smelling things grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Brighto don finish Lucy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kimbrielle:

You thought Tarshar whoever that is.

Una fit well well smelling things grin
YUDONMINIT
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hope say una see laycon diary session?
The guy gives no fuk about no one...
His head is in the game.. Make we ship am with only the money...thanks

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
What a 1 milli smile from Erica

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BenNash: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
CaSttLe:
I luv Erica's game...see as she denied having romance with my baby.

She didnt even rate them as a couple/click.

Laycon has won her heart...can we call it something else?
God no go let Laycon win any stupid heart. Make una no force ship on Laycon abeg. Only thing Laycon is winning is the money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
thatigboman:
Erica shouldn't even just get me angry. Erica would have love laycon to win Head of House. Which one is 'laycon is my closest friend, me and Kidd are friends kind of' what arrant nonsense is that. See money, billions flowing from head to toe and over and Erica is mentioning the name of one mentally insane ikorodu agbero, weed-smoking, ugly short man devil, eiye cultist, unintelligent over hyped cacoon called laycoon. Thank God all my votes this week go to katrina. Erica mentions that foolish fellow's name again, it's bye bye from me

Don't do that to our baby na, have a change of heart, forgive her pls.....she's teaching you not to look down on the ugly....forgive her biko.

Kidd is a player, she would hurt our girl most likely, she'll find millions of other millionaires outside the house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Rossycee:

Okay thanks.. I have used the africamagic.dstv.com to vote for him

You voted for Brighto too... That's great. I love his self control and mature way of doing things

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LukasPodolski: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
The great LAYCON.

Sage.

All Hail King LAYCON.

GO LAYCON!!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
CallMeAthena:
From Ka3na?No.I think it would've been embarassing for her to still eat the food after that frackas.

you didn't get the joke grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Erica is so fake.
Always faking a smile.
And the LovePeddler keeps on lying about her relationship with kidd.
Anyho, she'll lose out both ways soon grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
thatigboman:
Oya sorry,no vex too much.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
thatigboman:

Laycon is really peppering this guy. angry angry

As e dey pain u, e dey sweet us.

Laycon Laycon our guy.

VOTE Laycon to 32052

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
BenNash:

Lmao. Youth Sports development?? Una dey gullible sha.
Oga, it is not gullibility, he has made some moves, he is in talk with some European countries. Do you know of many talents that are wasting in this country. Do you know how much Brazil makes from that sector?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bright should geddifork abeg!
Bad belle!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Eeghe:

Too funny cheesy
I missed that bit
Geezeem will like this

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Don't do that to our baby na, have a change of heart, forgive her pls.....she's teaching you not to look down on the ugly....forgive her biko.

Kidd is a player, she would hurt our girl most likely, she'll find millions of other millionaires outside the house.
If she can single herself and Nengi out as the hottest girls in the house out of the blue, what do you think she's thinking of Laycon? grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Eeghe:

Did you sneak away to watch?
cheesy

couldn't resist cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Helloflife:
Erica is so fake.
Always faking a smile.
And the LovePeddler keeps on lying about her relationship with kidd.
Anyho, she'll lose out both ways soon grin grin

Big time!.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
galaxyball:

If she can single herself and Nengi out as the hottest girls in the house out of the blue, what do you think she's thinking of Laycon? grin

Wicked!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
BenNash:

Ungullible fellow!clap for yourself!
At least tell me what others have said they will use theirs to do.
I actually like ozo,laycon,dora,even neo a bit.But the way laycon fans are making it look like laycon is the answer to Nigeria's woes.
Vote ur favourite ooo and allow others vote theirs!Simple.
Not telln me ozo will use d money to do 'durling like tony umez'..that was so low!!!
Coming from such a family with grounded educational background,he cant even try such
Abeg tell me smtn else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Whorerica is the fakest housemate in the history of big brother angry angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sylviaunusual(f): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Laycon- Just have sense

Erica baby, thank you for having sense.....

But we shall see how it ends sha, the end justifies the means....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
DownChelsea:

Wicked!!
Won't be surprised if she thinks she's better than him, people befriend people they don't consider on their level all the time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
BenNash:

even in your pessimism, you're on an unguided voyage.

Ozo is not your conventional guy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.