Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5030587 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10823) (10824) (10825) (10826) (10827) (10828) (10829) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Simran94:

These are actually Nengi's exact same words immediately she started her media rounds when they asked her about Erica. This is for you to know that she has been stalking Nengi and Laycon since the show ended

Exactly
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Tweet of the night grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2021
The show was so boring to the extent that boring started trending grin grin

Queen of CUMTENT in the mud as Laycon no give her free scholarship..I renew my Stanship for that guy!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Drew13:

Apologize for what?

hoelites: Laycom should apology for Erica insulting him after trying to kiss and rope him na!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:51am On Jun 29, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Tweet of the night grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Nengi Trending without even being mentioned...

Queen of Content!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Simran94:
But me I still don't understand the meaning of "I would have won" from Erica's mouth

What did she mean by that?

Ebuka should have asked her
Nonsense and delusion mentality

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 29, 2021
Laycon and Vee, what a wonderful Duo. #BBNaijaReunion

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:26am On Jun 29, 2021
I didn't even know mudrica is this dull, intelligence is far from her,
So so boring, I would rather listen to Dora articulative agruements or vee deliver delicious & subtle shades, even jealous calculative and bitter rant from cat3na make more sense than this

Cumtent indeed!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Laycon broke Erica's heart with his words, cumqueen never expected it.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Blastblade:
Mainstream twitter is disappointed..
Why wont they be disappointed when Erica refused to give them something to troll her for?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Once again,laycon has proven that he is fake,cunning,chicken-livered and evasive cos the purpose of this reunion is to clear up any pending issues between housemates and give room for reconciliation(if necessary),not to mask your feelings evade questions just to appear smart and perfect!
You say na music be your own but na Erica matter you dey carry for head like gala since 1920!
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 1:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Once again,laycon has proven that he is fake,cunny,chicken liverd and evasive cos the purpose of this reunion is to clear up any pending issues between housemates,not to mask your feelings evade questions just to appear smart and perfect!
You say na music be your own but na Erica matter you dey carry for head like gala since 1920!
Tueh!
sorry....
You don't see war generals argue in places they have conquered .. they rather go to new territories to defeat n gain new territories. And as for Erica if she doesn't have sense of her own she will fighting a fight that never existed.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Ebuka : Kidd what do you think about this issue.

Kidd : Erica has Soo much love in her heart, Her eyes sparkles love when talking, she is Sweet, kind and above all she is beautiful inside and outside ♥️

Me ;

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:54am On Jun 29, 2021
youngpresidooo:
sorry....
You don't see war generals argue in places they have conquered .. they rather go to new territories to defeat n gain new territories. And as for Erica if she doesn't have sense of her own she will fighting a fight that never existed.
Sharap!
Being evasive about an issue doesn't make one seem smart.That's cowardice laced with pretence!
He should have focused on his dead music in the house instead of feeling entitled to a girl who made it clear that she she loved another.
He should have ironed things out when she called for a dialogue but he avoided her and kept discussing her with others and fuelling their hatred for her.
Even when he came out,he kept granting interviews about her and even went as far as mentioning her name in his useless show to spike the ratings but when it was time to sit down and iron things out,he suddenly remembered that he is all about his career....like seriously?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:01am On Jun 29, 2021
Ebuka was asking HMs about fans and then he turned to Erica and said... 'Obviously, na you get fans pass, tell us what you think about this fan issue' grin

I'm so proud of the elite league! grin
Team disqualified FC! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:08am On Jun 29, 2021
"I always make my fans know that they are very important to me, because they didn't know me and they loved me, so they are really really important to me.
Erica Nlewedim ; my Elites."

Now,give me a legit reason why I shouldn't be a proud Elite...why wont I unstan to restan?
Cos out of all the bbnaija lockdown housemates,only Erica carry her fans for head!
The rest only care about their fans when its convenient for them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:16am On Jun 29, 2021
Erica really said " Elites you ain't fighting shit! Watch me and be proud then drink your star Radlar and sleep".

She singlehandedly defended herself and defeated those idiots on our behalf and I'm so proud of her. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Ebuka was asking HMs about fans and then he turned to Erica and said... 'Obviously, na you get fans pass, tell us what you think about this fan issue' grin

I'm so proud of the elite league! grin
Team disqualified FC! grin
"You have more than five fans"

Mumu

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:43am On Jun 29, 2021
Samueltemi337:
"You have more than five fans"

Mumu
Did you study literature in high school?
Cos if you did,you would have realised that what Ebuka mearnt by that was a metaphor for a huge fanbase.

Btw,the last word describes you perfectly.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Ebuka : Kidd what do you think about this issue.

Kidd : Erica has Soo much love in her heart, Her eyes sparkles love when talking, she is Sweet, kind and above all she is beautiful inside and outside ♥️

Me ;
See this efufu...Ur slut only
came to disgrace herself with wathoni over kidd cheesy
Guy man just had to pity her and rubbish wathoni unto say that one don dey imply say he dey cheap for accepting erica's cheap pussy over hers.

Las Las she and wathoni that still wants more of the kiss from kidd are big fools and I dey shame for those two sluts.
Two most stupid ladies of lockdown handsdown!!!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
Being evasive about an issue doesn't make one seem smart.That's cowardice laced with pretence!
He should have focused on his dead music in the house instead of feeling entitled to a girl who made it clear that she she loved another.
He should have ironed things out when she called for a dialogue but he avoided her and kept discussing her with others and fuelling their hatred for her.
Even when he came out,he kept granting interviews about her and even went as far as mentioning her name in his useless show to spike the ratings but when it was time to sit down and iron things out,he suddenly remembered that he is all about his career....like seriously?
lolzzz, what will u want to discuss with someone who have drawn all manners of conclusion. It is total waste of time.
Someone said you are irrelevant and you feel that person deserve any talk. You guys think you can be funny but he is smarter. He sends a message ,next is that he is obsessed. Or should it be the lies she kept blasting laycon wants to reply?
I don't see much vile things except fake elites. Fake elites are those who tells her the truth. that is how stupid she can be. Because they tell u the truth they are fake.
Even laycon has been dragged by icons when he messed up one time and he never said that rubbish. You said you don't see vile words sent to u on twitter but you saw it mum's own.

You said reunion is for clearing things out. You think Erica and elites are not mad people that will never hear anything. They deserve the silent treatment. He never acted but u guys call it pretence.he looks you guys call it obsession. You guys judge him based on what you feel but not what he did and you said he should explain what?
Like una they find something to feed on, he didn't give you and you are here ranting. He is smarter than u guysss put together.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
lolzz when he came out, it was media round n when asked about Erica nothing special he said. After media round show me where he mentioned Erica. In his show. Erica talk no reach 15sec. It was his reality show n he said nothing than how he will deal with the situation. So say another lie.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2021
ChristoBam:
Elites on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are the same. Doesn't matter the app. I used to think they were pushing agenda ni. But that's not the case.

Every year some certain housemates attracts some certain type of people. It's just unfortunate Erica attracted people with extremely low intelligence.

I'm not even saying it as a diss. It's a real observation. The way they analyse certain occurrences just shocks me sometimes.

There's always that ONE unfortunate housemate in every BB game. Sometimes, I like to imagine that even Erica is ashamed of her fans. The poor girl grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2021
If this doesn't explain who laycon is then you are just believing what you have in mind
https://twitter.com/i/status/1409642075054764040

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2021
You hurled insults at him, rained abuses on him, cursed him repeatedly, called him unprintable names, body-shamed him, and even went ahead to wish him dead, and also threatened to kill him. And you're there babbling rubbish about him not reaching out to you on WhatsApp group chat? Are you dumb to that extent? What an absolute balderdash!

Do you even know what it means to wish someone dead? Do you know the emotional trauma that comes with issuing a dead threat on someone? And you sit there spewing gibberish, and still have the effrontry to be misbehaving? You didn't even feel remorseful for your senselessness, stupidity, misbehaviour, and for all the body-shaming, curses, and abuses on him.

You're venting and grumbling again at the reunion. Such a venom from someone who called someone a snake.

If there's anyone who should reach out and apologise for all the indiscipline and misbehaviour, it should be Erica, Erica and only Erica.

Laycon did her no wrong! Nothing!

It is only an insensitive, empty skull, satanically demonic and demonically satanic of a person that would disagree to this.

Honestly, it is very obvious that Erica was not raised well. And she too refused to grow well. She hasn't learnt anything since leaving the house. All I see is senselessness on display.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2021
Like my well spoken
@veeiye
said, comprehension for some people is a problem.
@itsLaycon
clearly said "wen a person have refuse to see d genuity in u or wat u say, wats now d point in going bck and forth, wen watever u say will b misunderstood"

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10823) (10824) (10825) (10826) (10827) (10828) (10829) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.