Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,235 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5304856 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10849) (10850) (10851) (10852) (10853) (10854) (10855) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2021
Lol.. laycon that trended number one for hours till midnight yesterday, that you don't have money for data to check trends doesn't mean we don't.. or that you sit on nairaland where banter is mostly about reunion doesn't mean we all are...

Many of us were to excited to watch reunion here sef yesterday..

Personally I have mentally checked out from this reunion sef grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2021
Blastblade:
Chai, when we said eritoto's only content is with Laycon or Kidd, they thought we were bluffing.

Now reunion has ended for her because she has no other Content since Laycon and kidd have already sat with her... grin grin
be honest apart from laycon, what differentiate her from lilo or vee?...

I really wished erica and kidd started thier thing before she had any conversation or got close to laycon, and I wished there was no relationship between her and laycon from the beginning, then let me see how she would have had more fans than nengi, even dorathy in that house by just shagging kidd and acting like a desperate insecure leech...

Erica got lucky with laycon oh, very lucky girl I must admit, because any of the girls could have been her, she was just lucky she formed relationship with him first, laycon's grace touched her, because he really genuinely liked her...

you want prove of my assertion?... ok

she started hating on laycon, she got disqualified, kidd that was her trophy couldn't make final, vee nko that was not even supposed to go far, got close to laycon, and miraculously got the final, neo that started hyping laycon from beginning before entering the house, miraculously got to the final, nengi his dance partner in the finals...
See if erica has any advicer here, please tell her to apologise sincerely, and watch how big and better she will become..
But you guys can ignore and call it rubbish as usual if you like grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2021
Dannyxy:
Lol.. laycon that trended number one for hours till midnight yesterday, that you don't have money for data to check trends doesn't mean we don't.. or that you sit on nairaland where banter is mostly about reunion doesn't mean we all are...

Many of us were to excited to watch reunion here sef yesterday..

Personally I have mentally checked out from this reunion sef grin

I couldn't bring myself to watch yesterday. I think the interesting part has been aired. I heard yesterday's episode was annoying.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
Dannyxy:

I really wished erica and kidd started thier thing before she had any conversation or got close to laycon, and I wished there was no relationship between her and laycon from the beginning, then let me see how she would have had more fans than nengi, even dorathy in that house by just shagging kidd and acting like a desperate insecure leech...

Erica got lucky with laycon oh, very lucky girl I must admit, because any of the girls could have been her, she was just lucky she formed relationship with him first, laycon's grace touched her, because he really genuinely liked her...

she started hating on laycon, she got disqualified, kidd that was her trophy couldn't make final, vee nko that was not even supposed to go far, got close to laycon, and miraculously got the final, neo that started hyping laycon from beginning before entering the house, miraculously got to the final, nengi his dance partner in the finals...
See if erica has any advicer here, please tell her to apologise sincerely, and watch how big and better she will become..

Facts!
The fans she has today were as a result of her association with Laycon otherwise she would have been another Lilo..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2021
Beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yen yen yen yen
wasiu was just a sick looking Lizard in the house that no one wanted to associate with until Erica showed up!
As soon as she got closer to him,he started trending and became more popular and started having pity votes and sympathizers as fans. grin
Here's laycon with and without Erica....spot the difference!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Imagine these spiteful bulbians comparing Erica who topped the charts back to back to losers like vee and lilo who were always at the bottom!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Imagine these spiteful bulbians comparing Erica who topped the charts back to back to losers like vee and lilo who were always at the bottom!
Lmao!
Which Ikorodu chart did whorica top?
Definitely not BBN lockdown.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

grin grin grin grin

Na ogoni chart she top..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Oh U don't even have to show those pathetic sore losers receipts .
They are just trying so hard to remind us of eriewu that has been long forgotten.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
So u are still here making a fool of urself!
When vee that was part of the bottom started getting engagements than eriewu ..it became more clear as a crystal ball that erinka is finished.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dannyxy:

The truth is she knew Kidd could not give her the spotlight she needed, that's why she didn't want to give Laycon space. She knew Laycon was giving her contents.

If she had no relationship with Laycon, she would have frustrated Kidd and asked for voluntary exit.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
I wish Nengi and Laycon were closer, much earlier on the show. Nengi's playfulness would have generated more contents for her. The final day would have been a Nencon affair.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Despite all the body enhancements,light skin,seductions,scheming and "playfulness" with Wasiu,she still couldn't beat Erica and Dora at the polls!
Lmao!
Nencon scatter your blockors!
Cry more!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na so Reunion take end for Wasiu? grin
No content without Erimama grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Surfboard(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
alekside:
These ones are still pained 3 days after the release of SWB. Na this one wey her forehead dey like surfboard dey pained pass grin

You called, I'm answering. ��
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Who would have thought that Rat n goat would complain about the show/reunion being edited to favour some people and put some people in a bad light?
Nengi and Kidd had something going on but they edited the toilet scene to exonerate them from any blames...especially Nengi.
Erica had more content than any other housemate but Ebuka chose to ask her stupid questions about wasiu and vee.
Laycon gossiped about Erica to everyone but Ebuka never addressed it.
Even the kaisha and Lucy fight wasn't aired.
So many issues were swept under the carpet while trivial issues were discussed.
Anyway,I'm so happy that Erica is done with their nonsense and she's doing better than all of them grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Guess who's back?
TRUTH ICON!!!!
Their fada!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
No cap!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
EmmBim:

I feel ashamed as a lady anytime she talks jare
I don't just feel ashamed when she speaks but she also makes me wanna puke.
I don't know why they didn't send her home with erinka angry well she actually got more content than erinka.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mendel04(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
One thing I notice about elites is that you'll call yourselves biggest fanbase and still make statements like nobody can tell you otherwise, period, no arguments e.t.c when nobody is arguing with you guys. It only means you know such assertion is birthed from a delusional mind. You guys will say something and also say another to convince yourselves that what you're saying is right.
You're the biggest fanbase why trying to convince yourself again.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
mendel04:
One thing I notice about elites is that you'll call yourselves biggest fanbase and still make statements like nobody can tell you otherwise, period, no arguments e.t.c when nobody is arguing with you guys. It only means you know such assertion is birthed from a delusional mind. You guys will say something and also say another to convince yourselves that what you're saying is right.
You're the biggest fanbase why trying to convince yourself again.
You dey mind those delusional dumbites? grin

Ordinary simple poll of over 13k votes conducted 4 days ago. Dem no even enter 20% despite the fact most iCONs don't even vote on any poll that isn't related to music anymore. Now imagine, if all iCONs actually voted grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chinney will keep famzing hoelites so they can keep pumping money into her account and saving money she would've used to pay Influencers. That's the reason she gave whorica the Waka pass role in her movie anyway.

Smart move if you ask me! grin

Sadly for hoelites, whorica no dey get 1 naira. Dumb fanbase..una eye go soon clear.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dannyxy:

True!
erinka, neo and vee were all beneficiaries of laycon's grace in the house.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tatiana4u:
No cap!!! grin

Buhahahahaha

Forced gbogbotigbogbo

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
As for prince and neo's matter..
All I can say is their is something Prince isn't telling us! I know what neo said in his diary session is wrong but not that deep! Besides.. Neo tried reaching out to him after the show and prince himself didn't deny that.
Like he should be the first person that should have gotten used to neo's talkative nature since their so-called school days.
Prince gave an impression that their issue is much more deeper than that...I could see his eyes grin
He made it look like their is a triangle between Himself, Neo and Ozo lool.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
So today is actually the final episode for the reunion show?
Wow.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ebuka just said that Elites is the no 1 fanbase grin
E choke!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ebuka go and sin no more grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Simran94:
So today is actually the final episode for the reunion show?
Wow.

They need to end it today. I've checked out since after that boring Monday episode.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10849) (10850) (10851) (10852) (10853) (10854) (10855) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.